It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Congress: Welcome to The United States of Goldman Sachs and Company

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm starting to feel like I am in the matrix simulation. People that are not awake are starting to feel very dangerous to me.

Because, to me, this whole super congress thing is insanely dangerous. I've heard both Ron Paul and Stephen Colbert sounding alarm bells about it - but of all my friends online - even the ones that love to talk politics and stuff - not one of them has talked about it or is willing to.

What. The. KWIM?

I'm like, throwing my hands up, palms out. WOAH
How is it that my reality and my awareness has jumped so far from where the norm is?
What is going on? Is it me? And you on this thread? Just who is crazy here?
I really don't think it is us - even those that might agree with it - because at least you stopped to THINK about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yeah I feel the same way.

Seems to me like the oligarchy is tired of ruling the country from the shadows and wants to do so infront of everybody's face as if to say, you can't do anything about it, because you're a slave to money, and we have the majority of it.

Don't blame Obama, don't blame the government, I say blame yourselves, those who are nothing but slaves to money and all its vices.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

One thing your sleeping freinds should take note of is that the markets reacted
with a vengence.

The thing is...Obama care's legislation began its legislative creep into business when it
became law, but the benefits of it have yet to come. So, it basically stalled out
any postive unitl the entire thing is implemented (and that is still to be seen, as in reality it
may just break the back of our private healthcare system). What it essentially did was
put the entire nation, employers, people and the healthcare system on HOLD.

This super congress, this monster is doing the same thing! What it did was give the
money whores the legality they needed to keep spending, while there are no cuts,
there is no balanced budget, and nothing was done to adress the problem of the
debt spending now. Oh, we are supposed to wait for it, till this unconstitutional Super
Congress delivers it.

It will never happen What this is...just another giant STALL tactic, and a way to
once again implement an unconstitutional power grab by the elite.

OUTRAGEOUS!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
This ``Super Congress`` is simply a means to secure bipartisan support for the programs that U.S citizens need. You ATS people are just being paranoid.

I disagree. Paranoia is when you THINK someone is out to get you.

These guys ARE out to get us. Our Freedom,Our Rights, Our Income for the sake of everyone's well being.

It's a power grab... split down the middle, to teach those teapartiers that THEY run Washington.

No noobs are going to come in and cause trouble.

Reread Sempters "Mr. Smith goes to Washington" piece. It should be must read for all ATS'rs IMO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join