It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of Election Fraud, Illegal Collusion Arise in Wisconsin Recall Election://Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The MacIver News Service has reported that more than $11 million in labor union money has been shuffled into Wisconsin to fund third party political advertising to benefit the Democratic candidates. Earlier this week we also reported on a Get Out the Vote Scheme that appeared to run afoul of Wisconsin election law. The group, Wisconsin Jobs Now! was offering food and prizes to voters who then hopped in a van and were shuttled to Milwaukee City Hall to vote early via absentee ballot. (The use of ‘walking around money’ and such inducements for voting may be common in other states but they are illegal in Wisconsin.)

youtu.be...

As you know, the GOP Senators are facing these recalls because they voted in favor of Scott Walker’s labor reforms that ended most of the collective bargaining entitlements for public workers. The unions are clearly pulling out all the stops to win. They want these elections to be the first victory in the counter insurgency against Governors and legislators in other states who have made similar, albeit more modest, efforts to curb the pay and power of Big Labor.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Now if we can only prove this happened with the Bush/Obama elections.....hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

aw yo, let's be 100% fair here. from what I understand (according to what I saw last night on the Rachel Maddow show), the TEA PARTY has been up to their own shenanigans. I'm new and never learned how to quote stuff here (so sue me, I operate bass ackwards). relying on my memory here; it's either Freedom Works or Americans for Prosperity, they both are KOCH brother funded; they were named in a complaint filed recently by a Wisconsin voter (an elderly female Democrat). she recieved a mailer, part of a mass mailer campaign, telling her something about absentee ballots and the date they were due. the Koch boys propaganda gave the date as 2 days AFTER the recall elections are to take place. the tea party group behind the mailing claims it's a typo. (my, my, how convenient). so yo Daddy, I read your posts, you know your stuff (most of the time) but let's be fair here. show both sides of the coin. IMHO Walker's boys are going down. ~~~ if anyone wants to look up Rachel's show last night & her interview with a Wisconsin D state senator, they talk about this topic. I'd post a link but I have no idea how. I've been busy slaying baggers in my leisure time.
edit on 3-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: added

edit on 3-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: typos in my haste

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They must be pretty ignorant about election laws or they really thought they were going to get away with this. Corruption in politics, I don't trust either party nor the system that elects them into office.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I used to live next to the Ho-Chunck Res near the Dells. I have a lot of friends and Family there and not one of them are for the unions. But the problem with Wisconsin is that most of its populace is rural and work for a living. In Wisconsin, it is usually the rural folk who are conservative and the city folk are liberal. Pretty much like everywhere else in America.

Unfortunately the way the economy is going many of these conservatives will not vote just due to time getting away from them. That’ll give the Dems a boost as unemployment is so high in the cities that they get all sorts of votes.

The unions are using all sorts of illegal tactics up there.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Certain on the left of the spectrum started this tit for tat election fraud thing. They accused their opponents of fraud to justify their own use of it and not for any reasons based on morality.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe take a look at actual illegal activity in WI?

Koch-Backed Group Accused Of Voter Suppression In Wisconsin Recall Elections

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

the edvance they present is in the video
Second line... that's they do have pictures of some pretty damning things

top topics

join