It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bubble Universe. *NEWS*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There's been a pretty popular theory floating about in the past few years that the universe we live in, isn't the only one that exists.

www.bbc.co.uk...

But Professor Efstathiou said the search was inherently worth it. He explained: "It would be a pretty amazing thing to show that we have actually made physical contact in another universe. It's a long shot, but it would by very profound for physics."

Interesting article, maybe this could account for some of the strange "energy" beings people have encountered, and reported. Is it possible for energy to pass through the walls of their own universe? Strange, strange times we live in.

If this was proved, somehow, could it be tangible that highly advanced races could jump from universe to universe?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
If this was proved, somehow, could it be tangible that highly advanced races could jump from universe to universe?

If the growing energy tank/lil universe needed cared for and there were others (growing energy tank/lil universe) then the creator would be logical to place guardians/growth caretakers that can interact within EACH energy growing tanks. If there were more tanks or universes that is. Interesting

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

If the growing energy tank/lil universe needed cared for and there were others (growing energy tank/lil universe) then the creator would be logical to place guardians/growth caretakers that can interact within EACH energy growing tanks. If there were more tanks or universes that is. Interesting

Kind of reminds me of HALO, but instead of a weapon, its a fuel source haha. Then again, if we could work out how to drain power from other universes, is it fair to say, other races may be able to too. And how much power are we talking about here, in fact I saw something on Ancient Aliens about some strange Native American monuments that were possibly energy harvesters.

In galactic terms, could this be their equivalent of oil? If there's conflicting ET's fighting for something, that is.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Granted, as much as science/physics/space is proven and disproven time and time again the article states that it would be impossible to be able to study beyond the bubble.. so we will never know in our lifetime. One thing I thought about when I read this article though was the anonymous Area 51 call on Art Bell's show when he said that what we think of aliens are actually extra dimensional beings, that is, if that phone call wasn't a hoax in the first place.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

There's a similar theory about the Pyramids. It goes something like the geometric shape of the pyramid, coupled with the rotation of the earth as its primary energy source can create a free energy vortex. I can't remember the source for the life of me but I'd love to find out again.

You remember where you heard that about the Meso-american structures?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
S&F

For not using the word [PROOF!] in the title, and delivering actual news.

Interesting concept.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

1 wouldnt think the creator would place Et/Aliens in these positions in which the universe could be drained-they are THE CREATORS UNIVERSE. 1 would more less consider harvest periods of these energy growth tanks/universe when the energies have became ripe, somehow. And lol @ the flood destroying HALO rings
1 of my favorite games

edit on 8/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
S&F

For not using the word [PROOF!] in the title, and delivering actual news.

Interesting concept.

I do the same thing.. it's like handing out candy when kids answer question correctly.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by VraxUK

There's a similar theory about the Pyramids. It goes something like the geometric shape of the pyramid, coupled with the rotation of the earth as its primary energy source can create a free energy vortex. I can't remember the source for the life of me but I'd love to find out again.

You remember where you heard that about the Meso-american structures?

www.youtube.com...

That should do it! 10 mins 50 seconds, have a gander!
edit on 3-8-2011 by VraxUK because: Video Link.

edit on 3-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by VraxUK

Granted, as much as science/physics/space is proven and disproven time and time again the article states that it would be impossible to be able to study beyond the bubble.. so we will never know in our lifetime. One thing I thought about when I read this article though was the anonymous Area 51 call on Art Bell's show when he said that what we think of aliens are actually extra dimensional beings, that is, if that phone call wasn't a hoax in the first place.

Also, in reference to that! A lot of people believe that the aliens we see, are "dolls", with the beings controlling them, kind of like an inorganic flesh suit you pilot.

alieninterview.org...

Can't find the original PDF but thats the gist of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is another source article for the thread topic:

First observational test of the 'multiverse'
www.physorg.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Many modern theories of fundamental physics predict that our universe is contained inside a bubble. In addition to our bubble, this `multiverse' will contain others, each of which can be thought of as containing a universe. In the other 'pocket universes' the fundamental constants, and even the basic laws of nature, might be different.

That possibly suggests that other intelligent life forms may actually be able to cross universes, dimensions and what ever else without even needing technology. Inter-dimensional energy beings may be able to "teleport" anywhere they like.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Of course there is another Universe! This one is called Heaven and the other one is called Hell!

LOL, and they call that a discovery!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Ta matey. I'll have a look see now.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

I don't know about "Inter-dimensional energy beings", but my interest is in where my 'physical being' can venture to. I don't think I would want to chance jumping into another universe that may have different physical laws - which may not be compatible with my body processes.

But if the multiverse does exist, then I am interested in the space between universes. I have heard it referred to as hyperspace. Hyperspace would allow faster than light travel between two points in a universe - by exiting a universe (into hyperspace), and then re-entering it at any destination location within that same universe.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
reply to post by VraxUK

But if the multiverse does exist, then I am interested in the space between universes. I have heard it referred to as hyperspace. Hyperspace would allow faster than light travel between two points in a universe - by exiting a universe (into hyperspace), and then re-entering it at any destination location within that same universe.

That's a good point. I know what you mean, kind of like flying somewhere instead of swimming.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've pretty much always believed there were many, many universii.

Think of it as foam, or suds....there's no (hyper)space in between them.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Exactly, which is why the pyramids are sitting on top of all that oil. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by VraxUK

Also, in reference to that! A lot of people believe that the aliens we see, are "dolls", with the beings controlling them, kind of like an inorganic flesh suit you pilot.

alieninterview.org...

Can't find the original PDF but thats the gist of it.

Wow.. very interesting, thanks!
If any of that is true, or close to it then.. we're in for a huge eye opener. The world, multiverse rather, will never be the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join