It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Will Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites Next Month, Ex-CIA Agent Predicts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Opening line of article: "Update: Baer, who made the claims several weeks ago, later walked back on his predictions"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is ATS. We dont want to see that...we want to continue to talk about how Israel is going to bomb Iran no matter what!!

Originally posted by Zaphod

Opening line of article: "Update: Baer, who made the claims several weeks ago, later walked back on his predictions"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
At any rate, the thread should be LOCKED!!! False info-this was based on an article from several weeks ago which has already made the rounds on there.

PLUS, as another poster mentioned, they even acknowledge the mistake in the OP's linked article:

"Update: Baer, who made the claims several weeks ago, later walked back on his predictions, saying that he had no inside knowledge of Israeli or American deliberations on the subject. Also, Jeffrey Goldberg has written to say that there were two caveats to his claim last year that an Israeli attack on Iran was imminent. You can read our corrections in full here"

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Read people read!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A handful of people probably already have a nuke with them in the M.E. now and are terror groups... How would that be a difficult objective? 3,000 Nukes went missing in russia, i'm sure one of them is in the M.E. timing is everything

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I also predict that the I.D.F. will NOT launch a pre-emptive stike next month, nor the month after, nor the month after that. The I.D.F. does not have the assets needed to conduct such a mission.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join