It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X developments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
There's no new info, because all the fear mongers moved on to Comet Elenin, and once she passes, they will probably move back into the 2012 scare..its a cycle that repeats itself every time someone comes up with a half-ass doomsday scare.

Thats a very good point and it was weird how Elenin suddenly popped up and distracted everyone, but i tend to ignore the doomsday 2012 bs and am more inclined to the Mayan , Sumerian and Native Indian theories on spiritual enlightenment etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Dionisius

Take a look

Planet x would have moved from that location by now anyways so any other proof we're about to be killed off?

As i said before i really dont think being killed off has got anything to do with it, if were going to get killed off its going to be our governments that do it but thats a whole new topic

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Mayan , Sumerian and Native Indian theories on spiritual enlightenment etc.

You've been conned on that issue. The Mayans did not make any predictions associated with the end of the long count calendar. The Sumerians did not mention 2012. The enlightenment claims are all New Age creations from recent times.
edit on 3-8-2011 by stereologist because: Corrected an unclear sentence

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Now that I got my fun out of the way. This thread itself raises an interesting observation about the human phsyc.

I remember a movie called "The American President", it starred Michael Douglas with Michael J. Fox. Well in one part of the movie, Michael J. Fox's charactor is arguing with Michael Douglas' charactor about the issue of why the president (Micheal Douglas) wasn't defending himself against the accusations being made about him and Annette Benning's charactor. It wasn't the argument itself that is the observation, but rather one portion of the argument. Michael Douglas is President Andrew Shepard, Michael J. Fox is Lewis Rothchild, Annette Benning is Sydney Ellen Wade:

Lewis Rothschild: You have a deeper love of this country than any man I've ever known. And I want to know what it says to you that in the past seven weeks, 59% of Americans have begun to question your patriotism.
President Andrew Shepherd: Look, if the people want to listen to-...
Lewis Rothschild: They don't have a choice! Bob Rumson is the only one doing the talking! People want leadership, Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand.
President Andrew Shepherd: Lewis, we've had presidents who were beloved, who couldn't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference!
Anyhow, my reason for bringing this up is the fact that because NASA and the government, in general, are so silent with regards to these alleged events, people believe that there is a conspiracy brewing. As the conspiracy theorists will have us believe that the powers that be are silent because they are hiding something. Our common perception becomes maybe it's true. However, in truth, there may be nothing comming from the powers that be, because in fact there is nothing to report. However, conspiracies gain momentum and popularity based upon the belief that no comment or response implies there is some measure of truth behind the conspiracy. It becomes a state of "the squeaky wheel gets the oil".

From my standpoint, I don't need someone from the Government or NASA to tell me that everything is hunky-dory because I have access to tools and resources that I can check for myself. From my standpoint, everything that is percieved by me (as a person) is scrutinized and logically verified or nullified by research and not by opinion or fantastical beliefs. From my standpoint, Occam's razor, will always prevail.

By the way, if you have not seen "The American President", I would highly recommend it. It's a great movie.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Take a look

Planet x would have moved from that location by now anyways so any other proof we're about to be killed off?

So what do you think they could be hiding in this anomily?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ALL Nibiru / Planet X broadcast have been cut off
Please pay attention to your screens. Mind controll blocks have been reinstated to forget Nibiru due to hatred of its inhabitants. Transmission will restart in the minds upon approach.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
I have been following the progress of Nibiru but seem to have hit a brick wall these past few weeks, there seems to be no New information developing on the subject?

Because its BS...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Those numbers are hogwash. Elenin is due for closest approach sometime in mid-late october. Not september (or november if you are not from the US
). Check any number of credible sources. Hell, look for yourself straight from JPL orbit diagram.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think what he means to say is Elenin will reach perihelion on 9/11/11, actually it will be 9/10/11 in other parts of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join