It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X developments

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have been following the progress of Nibiru but seem to have hit a brick wall these past few weeks, there seems to be no New information developing on the subject?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a majority of information out there about those things are fabricated to muddy the waters, perhaps you took a wrong turn somewhere? be more specific as there are multiple different theories on what nibiru and planet x can be

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

According to Richard C Hoagland:

"The other game changer is the arrival of comet Elenin, which will make its closest pass on 9/11/11, and demonstrates numerical evidence of being artificially made, he continued. The object is on a hyperbolic trajectory which means that it has never passed the sun before. Hoagland theorized that the comet could be a kind of time capsule, possibly sent to us by an Atlantean civilization around 13,000 years ago."

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

omg somebody pls help Hoagland

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

According to Richard C Hoagland:

"The other game changer is the arrival of comet Elenin, which will make its closest pass on 9/11/11, and demonstrates numerical evidence of being artificially made, he continued. The object is on a hyperbolic trajectory which means that it has never passed the sun before. Hoagland theorized that the comet could be a kind of time capsule, possibly sent to us by an Atlantean civilization around 13,000 years ago."

Hoagland needs to check his facts. Elenin's closest approach is approx. 0.234AU on or around Oct 16 2011.

st.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Hoagland needs to check his facts. Elenin's closest approach is approx. 0.234AU on or around Oct 16 2011.

Agreed.

I think all the Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X talk is being seriously overhyped at this point. One "voice of reason" makes the (compelling) point that if our own moon isn't causing horrific magnetic/polar shift/tsunami/earthquake anomalies, why on earth would a 2-3km wide comet?

It's an interesting event, and the theories floating around are also interesting, but I find the arguments thrown around less than compelling (much less, substantiative or convincing).

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You made a thread to say that YOU are not aware of any new Nibiru information?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Maybe it's because it doesn't exsist, these self proclaimed experts must be feeling a little red faced now that the new date of it's arrival (1st one passed in 2003) is fast approaching and still no sign if this rouge planet..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
And YES, Hoagland is 100% wrong if he said 9/11/11 will be Elenins closest pass.

What a buffoon.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
And YES, Hoagland is 100% wrong if he said 9/11/11 will be Elenins closest pass.

What a buffoon.

He also said the Martian moon phobos was an ancient spacecraft..

I second that.. What a buffoon!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
He also said the Martian moon phobos was an ancient spacecraft..

I second that.. What a buffoon!

Yikes. I never heard that claim.

NASA Consultant my ass.

Maybe there is a sticker on Phobos that says, "My other ride's a comet"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I think it's fair to say that there has never been any information about Nibiru. That is not to say that there have been no fairy tales, crazy stories, or dry fiction either.

If you want to read lots of really, really bad stuff you can check out this other thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a doozy with all sorts of bad stuff.

If you play the "Game of Doh!!" with that thread beware!

Rules:
1. Read the thread.
2. Look for glaring mistakes
3. Do a shot each time you find one

Life expectancy with that thread is under 30 minutes. Playing Doh!! with that thread is fatal.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

just ...

What do you think is on the mudflaps.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I reason that the reason there are no new developements on Nibiru is...there is no Nibiru.

It is an interesting concept and a pretty cool idea for a movie...but nope, no Nibiru/Planet X.

After all I have read and heard over the last few years about the approach of Nibiru...at this point, I should be able to look out my window...past the tornadic winds and apocolyptic tremors and see Nibiru in all of it's blazing glory....

Alas....nothing. Just another hot and dry summer day here in NC.

Speaking of which, why don't they use some of the stuff here at ATS as the basis for a movie with an original subject and theme.... Nibiru would be a really cool movie. especially if it carried the nephillum.

But no, we have battleship coming with a giant transforming alien ship mech thingy...how original.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The idea is that there is a density problem. The density problem is resolved by deciding that the object is hollow. If it is hollow, then it must be artificial. If it is artificial then it must be a vehicle.

What is the real problem? Oh yeah - got the density wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I completely second your motion. All in favor of declaring that the reason there is no new information is in fact because there is no Nibiru, say Aye.

AYE!!!

-saige-

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
You made a thread to say that YOU are not aware of any new Nibiru information?

No, I did not specifically make this thread to shout out my ignorance, I made this thread to say how hard it is to find any decent new information on this supposed planet.

To the rest of you....
Have you had a look at these co-ordinates (5h 53m 27s, 6 10' 58) on google sky, wiki-sky or any of the other astronomical sites? It is 'apparently' the location of Nibiru.........Weird.........

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There's no new info, because all the fear mongers moved on to Comet Elenin, and once she passes, they will probably move back into the 2012 scare..its a cycle that repeats itself every time someone comes up with a half-ass doomsday scare.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Take a look

Planet x would have moved from that location by now anyways so any other proof we're about to be killed off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join