It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian man has hysterectomy after doctors find uterus!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

An Indian farmer and father of two had a hysterectomy after doctors discovered a "full female reproductive system" in his lower abdomen.

The man, identified as Ryalu, was admitted to the Chhindwara district hospital near Bhopal after complaining of severe stomach pains.

Doctors suspected a normal hernia, but when they carried out an exploratory operation they were shocked to discover it had been caused by a female uterus, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, a cervix and underdeveloped vaginal tissue.

The surgeon, Dr Pramod Kumar Shrivastava, said that the patient had external male organs and lived a normal life.

The patient was said to be as "stunned" as his doctors at the discovery.

Full Story

What I'm very confused about is if he had a full, working female reproductive system, where did all his periods go? Were they stored inside the uterus because there was not outlet for the blood?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

More importantly - could this guy have a baby? In other words, be the first 100% functional male to carry a baby naturally?

That would have been some freaky sh@!.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The surgeon also found his watch , a dollar coin and six puppies
Where did his period go ? do you really want to know?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73
reply to post by chemistry

More importantly - could this guy have a baby? In other words, be the first 100% functional male to carry a baby naturally?

That would have been some freaky sh@!.

If that were the case, I would've delved in deeper by studying his genes a little further to find out if this weren't a freak of le'nature. Could be legit evolution! In which case... dayam.

Jamie.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Imagine that! Legit evolution! Wow.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Could you imagine being him? You go to the hospital and the doctor comes out and says, "sir I do not know how to tell you this but... you have a uterus".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

where would the baby come out of though??

Cant come out the front because of male organs.
Cant come out the back because it would rip his body in half.

Maybe it would grow inside of him and then burst out, aside from zizarian

No Joke!
edit on 3-8-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The man was genetically male with male secondary sexual characteristics. Strictly speaking , the man was intersex or a "hermaphrodite" if you will. But pretty much male.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

hermapherdite is when both organs from both sexes are visible on the outside, he had the full female reproductive system (under developed) inside his body. So i dont think we can call him a hermaphrodite but i would say good guess

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

what do you mean legit evolution, when a hermapherdite is born you dont say damn thats evolution!

you say something went wrong and that is the same case here!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Uhmmm - my "legit evolution" statement was in response to pandapowerjamie.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Anybody remember the first episode of Torchwood where Jack says "At least I won't get pregnant, not doing that again." This is truly strange, but then again India is known for it's birth defects. Octo-baby, anybody remember her ? I'm surprised nobody has a hand growing from their head! Not trying to be racist but.....
edit on 3-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

where would the baby come out of though??

Cant come out the front because of male organs.
Cant come out the back because it would rip his body in half.

Maybe it would grow inside of him and then burst out, aside from zizarian

No Joke!

Baby would no doubt have to be delivered via cessarian. Most women do it today in any case. I won't be surprised if nature says "well - if ya don't wanna do it naturally no more, I'll give men the ability to also grow a babe and pop it outta a cut in the tum"...

I am obviously not seriously considering that this is legit evolution. But I am just saying - imagine for one moment that it is - how cool wouldn't that be!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Come on be fair, if that's a sarcastic comment you should be able to understand that a lot of things can happen because of other chemicals, mutations and what not.

Jamie.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Not a guess.

Pramod Kumar Shrivastava, a surgeon at the Chhindwara district hospital, said although the man — a father of two —was medically a hermaphrodite, his hormones and sexuality were clearly male, and he had male external organs.

www.globalpost.com...enis-india-uterus-hysterectomy-bizarre-odd-news

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How did he make it well into adulthood, even fathering two children, without this having been discovered prior?
Was this with him since birth or did he spontaneously develop it once in adulthood? The latter would be pretty wild.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Come on be fair, if that's a sarcastic comment you should be able to understand that a lot of things can happen because of other chemicals, mutations and what not.

Jamie.

Pls don't misunderstand me - that was definitely NOT a sarcastic response! I don't subscribed to sarcasm and my responses are very truthful. As I said in an earlier post - wouldn't it be cool if that was legit evolution? I am keeping an open mind on the matter.
edit on 3/8/2011 by shimmeringsilver73 because: not detailed enough

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Yeah he would be a hermaphrodite. What you are describing is a fantasy (not necessarily a good fantasy) version of a hermaphrodite that rarely (if ever) exists in the real world. A real hermaphrodite usually has either underdeveloped opposite sex organs inside or chromosomes that don't match their external sex.

To other people asking.. I highly doubt he had periods or produces eggs.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If I were that guy I would be extremely embarrassed if the world knew something so intimate about me.

Anyone know if India has any kind of doctor-patient confidentiality?

You just know his drinking buddies are going to give him hell about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

They probably aren't as concerned about societies perception of them as we are.

Actually on second thought.. had he been American he'd probably be fishing around for a t.v. series.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join