It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Knights Templar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would just like to contribute by saying that not everyone agreed with Phillip the Fair, or the Pope. King Dinis (Portugal) refused to persecute the Templars and even founded a new Order on their behalf so they could continue their work uninterrupted. This they have done, and still exist as an Order of Christ.

The same was true in England and germany, many of the Sovereign states that now comprise modern Spain etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

This, he was the only member in his fantasy order of templar knights.
He even when as far as to quote the chivalric duties and tennants, and then proclaimed it was okay to kill females if they where working for the system!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Hmm,with him being freemason is it possible that the "Templars" he refers to could be what the freemasons also use for a nickname? with them being around in the 1200 mark it fits right in
and the book he wrote could be a sign of things to come,knowing how they operate they like to leave these "clues"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Oberlin

Oh lord, it was bound to be said sometime lol.

I can assure you, there are no "New Knights Templar."

It was just something he said he was. He's not.

In fact, there's a drug cartel in Mexico calling themselves the same thing.

Please don't spread this ridiculous rumor.

You are quite incorrect, I know this first hand.

I attended the first ever Templar Mass on Long Island last year. Specifically in Sayville.

If fact I think it was the first on the East Coast.

Frater

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Interesting thread, thanks for posting.

However I'd just like to correct that the Knights of the Templar only pretended that they were going against Islam, which was not the case - they were actually on a different mission, which was to get the Shroud of Turin to the Pope, who claims ownership of it to this day. If they were as noble and Christian as they claimed to be, they would not have blindly killed anyone during their seiges, as they even killed Jews and Christians on their raids, using the excuse that "Oh, well, if they're on our side at least we're giving them a quick detour to Heaven." Anytime a certain "christian" organization acts unaccordingly to Scripture they aren't who they claim to be.

And JordanRiver as for your Jesuits comment, I think you're probably on to something. The Roman Catholic Church has always had some sketchy moments and a shady past, rumored to even be dipping in Satanism - not sayin all Catholics are bad, just basically the political aspect of it I suppose, so more so the Vatican and the old important Cathedrals constructed by the Knights Templars; still researching it myself, it is indeed a fascinating concept to say the least. The Maltese Cross is proudly worn by the pope, which was the Knight's Templars Cross. Basically they seem to have been working, or ARE working, as a team.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirus
they were actually on a different mission, which was to get the Shroud of Turin to the Pope, who claims ownership of it to this day.
Nonsense. There's no evidence that the Shroud of Turin even existed before the Templars. In fact, there's a fair amount of evidence to suggest that the image on the shroud is Jacques DeMolay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar who was burned at the stake, and not Christ.

The Maltese Cross is proudly worn by the pope, which was the Knight's Templars Cross. Basically they seem to have been working, or ARE working, as a team.
Well yes, the Templars worked for the Church. Pope Honorius II made them official in 1127 and Pope Innocent II exempted them from local laws in 1139. It's foolish to believe the Pope wears a Maltese Cross because the Templars did. It makes far more sense to believe the Templars wore a Maltese Cross because they were instruments of the Pope. (Until Pope Clement V bowed to King Philip IV's desire to not pay the money he owed and had all the Templars killed to avoid a debt.)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Masonry predates the Templars in a primative form by evidence of the Regius Poem (or Manuscript) which says that Masonry was brought to England in the 10th Century (circa. 924 to 936). It is the oldest known Masonic document and while its age is not quite certain (late 14th to early 15th centuries) the contents therein are believed to be accurate.

I have heard this before, however while I think the age of the poem is fairly accurate, I do not believe that the circa 924 to 936 era is remotely accurate. Much of the poem by its very age if authentic would be written as allegory, keep that in mind. At the time this was written Masonry was still a secret society.
edit on 22/8/2011 by ForkandSpoon because: grammar

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberlin
This new Knights Templar seems to be a crude revival of the ancient one. The question is: is it possible this new Knights Templar might ACTUALLY be descended from the old one, having waited until today, when the time is right to finish off their eternal nemesis, the faith of Islam?

No it could not. It does appear to be an attempt at a rivival of the "Crusades", and therefore certainly does key in many xenophobic views that the founders of the Crusade orders would embrace.

The problem with it being descended from the Templars, is that those values were long gone by the time the Templars had actually spent a long time governing and trading in the Holy Land. Also of course, being stabbed in the back, tortured, slandered possibly burned or hunted while all being santioned by the Pope (who was supposed to be the ultimate authority in Christendom) tended to cause certain theological values to be reappraised by the survivors of that order.

In other words the values of any Templar tradition descended from the Templars would likely be in stark contrast with those held by the founders of the Templars.
edit on 22/8/2011 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

JoshNorton: Nonsense. There's no evidence that the Shroud of Turin even existed before the Templars.

Is that right? Let's see, Templars were active around.... 1119–1314 (wikipedia)
"...the shroud is between 1,300 and 3,000 years old."
news.bbc.co.uk...
Now I'm not too brilliant at math myself but it's obvious even for me that doesn't add up too well

JoshNorton: In fact, there's a fair amount of evidence to suggest that the image on the shroud is Jacques DeMolay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar who was burned at the stake, and not Christ.

So if Mr. DeMolay was burned at the stake to the point of his followers wanting to carry or save his ashes, how could he have made the image on the shroud? (DeMolay on wikipedia); also, even if he were not have burnt to ashes, when burned at the stake your flesh literally just melts off of ya at some point (Book of Martyrs), it'd be hard to make an imprint on the shroud at that point wouldn't it? Plus that's not all...

It has been scientifically clarified that the image on the shroud is basically a 3D negative image of a man - which can only be made by a light passing through it, much like a scanner putting a 3D image onto a paper. I am assuming DeMolay is a very important person as far as your society is concerned, but with a body of ashes how did he accomplish such a unique imprint?

www.youtube.com...
(There are 6 parts to this video series taken from the History Channel that shows the common citizen what they should basically know about the shroud - now, when stuff like this is hitting the History Channel it's pretty old news to TPTB.) Note though, TPTB actually WANT positive light and attention shining on the Shroud, but it ain't to glorify JC in any way but to get everyone ready for His counterfeit who's gonna look like Jesus but actually be the anti-christ. I'm just itchin to actually see this.

Well yes, the Templars worked for the Church.

You appear to be one loyal to the Freemasons, I have a question for you - why is the Maltese Cross, and renderings of it, so prominent in our society today? In your opinion.

Ah man...If only there were no such thing as work this website would take up all my free time....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirus
Is that right? Let's see, Templars were active around.... 1119–1314 (wikipedia)
"...the shroud is between 1,300 and 3,000 years old."
news.bbc.co.uk...
Now I'm not too brilliant at math myself but it's obvious even for me that doesn't add up too well
There have been numerous carbon datings of the shroud. None of them seem to agree, so who can really say which one is correct?

So if Mr. DeMolay was burned at the stake to the point of his followers wanting to carry or save his ashes, how could he have made the image on the shroud? (DeMolay on wikipedia); also, even if he were not have burnt to ashes, when burned at the stake your flesh literally just melts off of ya at some point (Book of Martyrs), it'd be hard to make an imprint on the shroud at that point wouldn't it?
You seem to be confusing immolation with cremation. Burning someone at the stake still leaves a full body, not ashes. Yes, the flesh is charred, but it simply wouldn't have burned hot enough to melt flesh like you describe.

It has been scientifically clarified that the image on the shroud is basically a 3D negative image of a man - which can only be made by a light passing through it, much like a scanner putting a 3D image onto a paper. I am assuming DeMolay is a very important person as far as your society is concerned, but with a body of ashes how did he accomplish such a unique imprint?
Sunlight?

You appear to be one loyal to the Freemasons, I have a question for you - why is the Maltese Cross, and renderings of it, so prominent in our society today? In your opinion.
In my opinion, the Maltese Cross, since you want to be specific, is not prominent in our society today at all. Is it around? Sure. Some people use it (biker gangs, for instance). Is it prominent? I'd say no.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
There have been numerous carbon datings of the shroud. None of them seem to agree, so who can really say which one is correct?

Carbon dating is not a very viable way to date things - a leg of a mammoth has different results than say the face of the same exact animal. The fact is, carbon dating results are highly dependent the environment where the specimen was found, the handling of the specimen, as well as the calibration of the test. An uncalibrated test can not be interpolated into calendar years. Any carbon isotopes that are injected into the environment or onto the specimen will exponentially increase the possibility of getting an inaccurate result. Carbon isotopes can be introduced via volcanic activity, fires, human interaction, as well as cosmic radiation (which is NOT uniform around the world).
However, if you had taken the time to actually look at the link to BBC I gave you earlier, carbon dating is NOT the method the guy used to determine the date. They explain the method in the link, and there is very interesting technical information in the links from youtube I posted to you earlier. I'm sure you are very knowledgeable... but I would encourage you to do some in depth research of your own.

You seem to be confusing immolation with cremation. Burning someone at the stake still leaves a full body, not ashes. Yes, the flesh is charred, but it simply wouldn't have burned hot enough to melt flesh like you describe.
Immolation, along with burning anything with an open flame will lead to ashes. An open fire will burn at a minimum of 980 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature will without a doubt cause severe third degree burns in a matter of seconds. When considering immolation results in exposure longer than seconds and into minutes, there will be much greater damage than a third degree burn.

Sunlight?
Valiant guess, but that is a very primitive assumption. Assuming you were able to direct enough radiation (or light) for long enough duration for it to leave an imprint, in your assumption the object must be between the source (the sun) and the medium for the "picture"; especially in cases of any radiation. Since shroud would be on top, sunlight would not have produced an image like that. The following excerpts also imply that if the image on the Shroud were just from sunlight the mystery of the Shroud would have been solved a long time ago:

"Dr. Paolo Di Lazzaro is an eminent researcher at the ENEA centre in Rome. This is a world leading research centre in nuclear fusion and laser technology. Dr. Di Lazarro has demonstrated that the surface properties of the image with the specific changes in chemical structure which are found can be replicated by an extremely high intensity and short duration burst of coherent ultraviolet light. This also explains the 'photographic negative' properties of the image." www.lightoftheshroud.com...

"The image on the shroud is unique in that it has 'distance-coded' properties such that the image contains three dimensional information. This suggests that unlike an ordinary photograph in which light is reflected from the subject, the light which formed this 'photograph' actually originated from within the subject." www.lightoftheshroud.com...

In my opinion, the Maltese Cross, since you want to be specific, is not prominent in our society today at all. Is it around? Sure. Some people use it (biker gangs, for instance). Is it prominent? I'd say no.
Actually if you do any research it is very prominent all over the place, a few examples being: many fire stations all over the U.S., hospitals, royalty, FFC, Hitler used it, some flags, old coins.....actually, you look it up yourself - they're all over the place. Though claimed to have been unproved as to origin so far their resemblance are uncanny AND associated with many things that are prominent in our society. My point in saying they're related is that all secret societies are connected and they all have one common goal.

I must note however I do look forward to debating with what you may have to say
Helps me to research more myself.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Conspirus because: fixed quote tags

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

what makes you think that the right time for the knights templar return is now?

When the Knights Templar think or feel it's the right time they will appear but from a source I can not name, that time is not now. But soon.

I would think the real Knight's Templar would call themselves a different name today with all of these offshoot groups that are defiling the real Knight's Templar name.

In this instance, yes they would not use the name that the world is using so freely and corruptly today.

When the time is right they will be creating it under a unique Order name, keeping all the old training hidden within.

There were seven families keeping the tradition going, four of these families have been taken out and the last three have just had to hide even deeper. Again I can not reveal my source for this information but it is the truth and they are only now starting to think about returning but the time is still not right.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HD4kinetic

what makes you think that the right time for the knights templar return is now?

When the Knights Templar think or feel it's the right time they will appear but from a source I can not name, that time is not now. But soon.

I would think the real Knight's Templar would call themselves a different name today with all of these offshoot groups that are defiling the real Knight's Templar name.

In this instance, yes they would not use the name that the world is using so freely and corruptly today.

When the time is right they will be creating it under a unique Order name, keeping all the old training hidden within.

There were seven families keeping the tradition going, four of these families have been taken out and the last three have just had to hide even deeper. Again I can not reveal my source for this information but it is the truth and they are only now starting to think about returning but the time is still not right.

Thank You for the enlightenment professor ....

can we at least get a hint or two and maybe some clues about these three remaining families?

when will the "time be right"?

much appreciated !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The England temples was forewarned of the purge. The lord Provincial and Preceptors elected seven families to lead the order into the future. As time move forward four of the elected families were wiped out leaving the last three having to go into hiding so the same didn't come upon them.

Two of them were sent to the colonies (Canada and Australia) as it was believed people wouldn't go looking for them there whilst one remains in England. With this they have two Militant (Temporal) branches and the last of the spiritual. As there was recently a decree of passiveness between these families, they are awaiting upon the Spiritual family to choose the time.

As for when the right time is, I have been asked not to relay anything on this other than sometime in the next two years.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HD4kinetic

The England temples was forewarned of the purge. The lord Provincial and Preceptors elected seven families to lead the order into the future. As time move forward four of the elected families were wiped out leaving the last three having to go into hiding so the same didn't come upon them.

Two of them were sent to the colonies (Canada and Australia) as it was believed people wouldn't go looking for them there whilst one remains in England. With this they have two Militant (Temporal) branches and the last of the spiritual. As there was recently a decree of passiveness between these families, they are awaiting upon the Spiritual family to choose the time.

As for when the right time is, I have been asked not to relay anything on this other than sometime in the next two years.

What wraths can we expect upon return ?

When was it they went to Australia ?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I have just been asked to supply an Email in which you can direct your questions, as I can not answer here as it is an open forum and your first question has volatile answers.

[email protected]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join