It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Knights Templar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think we all know about the Knights Templar. The old one I mean. The 11th to 13th century military order of Knights fighting for Christendom in the Holy Land. A secular arm of the Catholic Church answering to no one but the Pope. An order that can be said to have been the first banking organization in medieval Europe.

Though the Order was disbanded in 1312 by Pope Clement V, who was under pressure by the King Phillip IV of France, the Knights Templar did not cease to be. Portugal's king refused to have the Templars persecuted and arrested. In Spain, where they served to fight Moors, the Templars were given plenty of opportunity to disappear, or join the kingdom's forces. In England, the king gave the Templars plenty of time to escape to the north, Scotland, where they were out of his hands. In Germany, they fled to the wilderness in large numbers. So on and so forth.

The disappearance of such a major and affluent faction in medieval Europe have led to countless tales, legends and conspiracies as to what happened to the Templars. Some say they simply changed their name, and are what we now know as the Freemasons. Others say seen today, in their new incarnation large multinational banks. And others believe that they just went their separate ways, fading into time.

But now, something new has happened.

Anders Behring Breivik.

By now we know the basics of the Norway Shootings. B

Breivik and his militant ideology is described in a 1,583 page collection of texts written by himself and by others, titled "2083 – A European Declaration of Independence". (Read the entire damn thing here if you want)

It argues for the eradication of Islam, "Eurabia", "cultural Marxism", and multiculturalism, to preserve a pure Christian Europe. A bunch of far-right winged ranting bull# if you ask me.

However, here is the important bit: Breivik cites a group called the Knights Templar in his works. For example:

Reuters

He wrote of his affection for his stepmother but says that because she had worked as a senior official in Norway's immigration agency -- which he blamed for the arrival of foreign Muslims -- she, like many others, deserved to die.

"Although I care for her a great deal, I wouldn't hold it against the KT (Knights Templar) if she was executed in an attack ... as she used to be a primary tool and category B traitor for the multiculturalist regime of Norway."

The Knights Templar Breivik mentions appear to be a disparate collection of right-wing fanatics including former Serb war criminals and English nationalists, all planning semi-independent action

CNN

Now authorities are investigating Norway attack suspect Anders Behring Breivik's purported manifesto, which claims that another group using the Knights Templar name intends to carry out "shock attacks" across Europe in a campaign to fight Islam and "cultural Marxism."

This new Knights Templar seems to be a crude revival of the ancient one. The question is: is it possible this new Knights Templar might ACTUALLY be descended from the old one, having waited until today, when the time is right to finish off their eternal nemesis, the faith of Islam?
edit on 22/8/2011 by Sauron because: changed internal quote tags to external ex tags

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Its hard to say. They both have similar viewpoints and motives, however, if the others are war criminals and nutjobs, i ind it hard to believe that they are the true descendants. Besides they would have taken action earlier.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

Oh lord, it was bound to be said sometime lol.

I can assure you, there are no "New Knights Templar."

It was just something he said he was. He's not.

In fact, there's a drug cartel in Mexico calling themselves the same thing.

Please don't spread this ridiculous rumor.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Neat! Can we dress up like them? Is there a new cartoon for them? What about comic books? Internet sites? Oh wow, now I really can be in "The Holy Grail"

CJ

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Really?

were does Masonary come from then?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You can dress how you want, Its a human right.

You can count on ATS members to take the P**S out of someone asking a founded and decent question.

Do you earn ATS stars?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Better tell these guys they don't exist then: www.osmth.org... they have also disavowed any relation to the Norway killer. Now, there is countless debate on whether the current Knights Templar links with the old or if it is just a branch of Masonry, same with The Knights of Malta as well.

PS: here's the link to The Knights of Malta for those interested: www.theknightshospitallers.org...
edit on 8/3/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You can dress how you want, Its a human right.

You can count on ATS members to take the P**S out of someone asking a founded and decent question.

Do you earn ATS stars?

Actually, you can't. There is no such right.

The question should be redundant, imho. But that is what ATS is for!

No, I don't earn any stars. They just seem to show up. Nice lip ring! Does that earn you any "friends" stars?
CJ
edit on 3-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

First off, everyone knows the drug cartel calling itself the Knights Templar is actually La Familia Michoacana under a new name. That cartel gave loans to farmers, businesses, schools and churches and tried to make itself look like the defender of the state. It even offered to disarm if the Mexican federal government guaranteed the safety of Michoacanan citizens, which it didn't.

Doesn't change the fact they're violent drug smuggling maniacs.

Second, you say that "It was just something he said he was. He's not. "

Did you even read the damn thing?? It clearly states that he's referring to a separate group. He never referred to himself as a "Knight Templar".

If you won't want to believe that this is a possible sign of the Knights Templar return, fine. But damn it, at least read what someone is writing before you pass it off. Otherwise, you come across looking like an ignorant twit.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I don't even know what's going on in this thread.

Some people are attacking others but talking about my facial features.

Others are implying the Norway killer is a Knight Templar only later to disavow it.

If Mexicans call themselves something, they are not it but if people from Norway do it, they are.

I just don't even know where to begin here. I really don't

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Illuminati? What's that? Wasn't that like some weird book?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
Really?

were does Masonary come from then?

Masonry predates the Templars in a primative form by evidence of the Regius Poem (or Manuscript) which says that Masonry was brought to England in the 10th Century (circa. 924 to 936). It is the oldest known Masonic document and while its age is not quite certain (late 14th to early 15th centuries) the contents therein are believed to be accurate.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Oberlin

what makes you think that the right time for the knights templar return is now?

given how unknown they have been the last few centuries, given how sentiment for the far right and extremists actions are so frowned upon these days, what makes you think that they will be accepted now? and who in their right mind will follow such extreme actions?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oberlin
Breivik and his militant ideology is described in a 1,583 page collection of texts written by himself and by others, titled "2083 – A European Declaration of Independence". (Read the entire damn thing here if you want)
Good idea…

Modern day chivalric organisations have nothing to do with knighthood, martyrdom, courage or honour through military service (for the protection of the European people or Christendom). Knighthood has gradually eroded into a corrupt tradition and is now primarily distributed to confer prestige on individuals, very often music producers, sports stars or other cultural personalities.

Free Masonry and similar Christian orders are merely novelty networks and completely non-political. Nevertheless, they should be commended for conserving ancient Christian rituals.

The European Military Order and Criminal Tribunal (the PCCTS - Knights Templar) was created by and for the free indigenous peoples of Europe. One of the primary purposes of the tribunal and order is to attempt/contribute to seize political and military control of Western European multiculturalist regimes and to try, judge and punish Western European cultural Marxist/multiculturalist perpetrators (category A, B and C traitors) for crimes committed against the indigenous peoples of Europe from 1955 until this day.

Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici – PCCTS (the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon), the Knights Templar was re-founded in London in 2002 by representatives from eight European countries, for the purpose of serving the interests of the free indigenous peoples of Europe and to fight against the ongoing European Jihad (referred to as the “third Jihad”). The Knights Templar was re-founded as a pan-European nationalist military order and a military/criminal tribunal with two primary objectives. The order is to serve as an armed Indigenous Rights Organisation and as a Crusader Movement (anti-Jihad movement).

In 2002 when they refounded, there were only 12 members, and only 9 of them were able to make the meeting. I'm not currently finding any specific reference to their current numbers. Though he does say “Considering the fact that there are currently less than 100 individual Justiciar Knights spread all over Europe we hereby ask for assistance from our European brothers and sisters.” So they haven't grown too much.

Q: Why haven’t we heard anything about PCCTS, Knights Templar before, considering the fact that the organization was formed in 2002?

A: That’s a good question. I am surprised why EU countries haven’t labeled our organization yet. Perhaps it is politically motivated psychological warfare, who knows? First of all, I only met 4 out of the 9 original founding members due to security precautions and I only know the identity of 5 of them (4 of them know my identity). There might be tens, even hundreds of Justiciar Knights now spread all across Western Europe as far as I know. I haven’t heard anything from the media about PCCTS, Knights Templar operations before either which indicates the following; either some of the original cells have not activated yet, which is not very likely considering the fact that the military order was formed more than 8 years ago. Or a couple of the cells may have perished or have been arrested in the planning phase before they even activated. Or perhaps they did activate and went through with their operation but did not manage to penetrate media censorship. A successful operation might have been labeled as an “accident” or otherwise censored by the media/regime. Perhaps a couple of them simply didn’t want to proceed alone or in a party with 1-2 other individuals but needed or wanted the support from a larger traditional hierarchy and joined another organisation instead. A few might have gotten cold feet and went about their usual business and abandoned our struggle and campaign altogether. It is really hard to tell…

Q: How would you argue against criticism from other so called European chivalric organisations like the Freemasons, the OSMTH and similar?

A: They claim to be Knights of Christ yet they are not willing to sacrifice their life for the preservation of European Christendom. They do not even acknowledge that European Christendom is in the process of being deconstructed. They claim to be Knights but they are not even warriors. How can they claim to be today’s manifestation of a pious chivalric order when the core doctrine of the Knights Templar was to submit to voluntary poverty? All I see is a group of decadent individuals who are not willing to make any substantial sacrifices for anyone or anything. Furthermore, Knighthood is directly linked to martyrdom. Taking martyrdom out of knighthood would be like taking elections out of a democracy. A person unwilling to martyr himself for a greater cause can never call himself a Knight and a Christian individual unwilling to martyr himself for the preservation of European Christendom can never call himself a Knight of Christ. We, the PCCTS, Knights Templar, can, and we are currently the most genuine successors to their legacy. It is, however, not our goal to completely mimic the order. Demanding that our members undergo a theological education would be pointless as today’s curriculum has been corrupted by Christian pacifists and suicidal humanists. Furthermore, creating a religious order would be counter-productive as a majority of Europe’s armed resistance fighters are agnostics, atheists or relatively secular Christians. The organisation is therefore considered a moderate Christian identity organisation and not a religious order.

Anyway, the Freemasons or the OSMTH cannot be compared to the PCCTS, Knights Templar. Yet, I do respect their role in society. They are fine representatives and curators (keepers of cultural heritage) and therefore fulfil an essential role. In fact, we have much to learn from them and are likely to go to them (their libraries) for research purposes. We salute them for their everyday efforts but will not accept any criticism from them or similar “so called” chivalric organisations.

edit on 2011.8.3 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Al Jazeera-'Knight Templar' denies role in Norway attack

Well, I guess this confirms there is an organization using the Knights Templar name.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberlin
Al Jazeera-'Knight Templar' denies role in Norway attack

Well, I guess this confirms there is an organization using the Knights Templar name.

There are quite a few actually. There is even one that meets in the Rosalyn Chapel. Most of these groups are paying tribute to the originals. I am not sure who, if any are claiming to be actual Knights Lineage, but I am sure at least 1 is. After a good bit of study on the original, it seems they were unfairly persecuted, tortured, and killed by a tyrannical King and Pope. Of course that is a historical quandary that some don't agree with. But the fact remains that most likely none of the groups calling themselves "Knights Templar" are the real deal. If they were, it seems they would be very quiet about it. You know, secret groups and all. (IMHO)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Jesuits are the new Templars. They have a milliatant duty, but no real objective. I beleive only a select group of Jesuits truly know.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would think the real Knight's Templar would call themselves a different name today with all of these offshoot groups that are defiling the real Knight's Templar name.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I would think the real Knight's Templar would call themselves a different name today with all of these offshoot groups that are defiling the real Knight's Templar name.

Jesuits

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Jesuits are the new Templars. They have a milliatant duty, but no real objective. I beleive only a select group of Jesuits truly know.

That...actually makes a certain kind of sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join