It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Americans, specifically Oregon: there is military movement, or what seems to be

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by Hessling

What if it was a red star?! Yikes!!!

What does a red star mean?

2nd

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

None of these things are large scale weapons. Most don't even have guns on them. They're service vehicles.

Maybe worries of an Earthquake?

Also I don't fear the army. I'm quite fond of them and trust them more than the government.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Like others, I'm curious about the red stars on the vehicles. Also, the sheer number of vehicles..reminds me of last week when we had planes taking off and landing all day (couple an hour) at Scott AFB.

I live right outside of Langley AFB. I have not noticed anything unusual here lately. The jets have a way of making themselves known !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Spoke with my army buddy our in Washington State, he said this is normal. They send fleets of Vans and Hummers to get repairs and upgrades completed. As far as the star, loading company/destination sticker they use to know how to put what vehicles on what train.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
Train + military = FEMA camps
Train + military + strange red symbols = Mega Nazi FEMA death camps. With robots.

Robots and zombies. Don't forget the zombies.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

There is corruption within the Military. In my three decades of service, I have seen it time and time again. But it is usually at an individual or small group level, not a mass conspiracy.

And the Inspector General/JAG/CID do what they can to root it out, but like weeds it keeps sprouting up as people continue to make bad decisions.

Check out this website ran by a group of former military lawyers.

www.militarycorruption.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

Nuclear Free Zone and under in smaller letters Benton County Oregon. This is in the 5rivers area east of Alsea bay heading north tword deadwood.

[quoteThis sooo sounds like a line from a Steven King book.

I am going to look at this on google earth. (how do I get spell check to recognize the word google anyone?) See if it looks hinky. (there's another word for spell chk to learn)

edit on 4-8-2011 by karen61057 because: add quotations

edit on 4-8-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Red star means communist, not nazi

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is interesting to see, especially after my post last week about the black hawk helicopter practicing urban flight maneuvers and landing over and over again at a hospital in Portland, Or
edit on 4-8-2011 by loneranger26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I thought in a big land like U.S. there is ALWAYS military movement in larger scale - one of the reasons 10 billion dollars are spended each day?

Or am I totally wrong on this one?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
LOL. There is definitely nothing to see here, it seems like the military can't do anything without us getting scared. They're just transporting vehicles to another location for training exercises or hell, anything else. These FEMA camp-types are so out of left field they don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I was stationed at Ft. Lewis, Wa. This is nothing to worry about. I was with 1/32 AR., and this is nothing but a transport from field exercise probably from the NTC in CA back to base at Ft. Lewis. I can't believe the level of people paranoid that this is something other than what it is. Looks like a support battalion judging by the medical hummers and support type vehicles. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
major movement here in San bernardino mountains choppers all night going towards barstow and a pure white one checking certain areas with the night vision light keep an ear to the ground

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Definitely curious about the Red Dawn connection here. That's way too many armoured vehicles to be set pieces during production, but that said, this would be brilliant viral advertising. It's not beyond modern studios to produce a video like this, making it look as if America's experiencing a gradual Chinese land invasion. In the remake, the Soviet Union has been replaced by China, and those do look like Chinese military vehicles—the camoflauge, the make, and yes, definitely the red star on the doors.

Kudos to the studios if that's what they're up to. Hell, it's already working. Look at this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
Train + military = FEMA camps
Train + military + strange red symbols = Mega Nazi FEMA death camps. With robots.

Don't forget the chemtrail-spraying drones overhead.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Was it a red inverted star cause it could be a preperation for the antichrists "mark of the beast" policy which can be just around the corner for all we know! Well whenever it happens i hope none of us give in to this cause burning in hell just to eat is deffinatly not worth it! God bless the struggle for freedom and the fight against the heirarchal tyranny and oppression !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
American military in... America??? Oh noes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Well at any rate, the paranoia has been turned down a notch.

I'm glad you got some rest while I was at work.

First of all no one said this is a load of vehicles belonging to foreign troops on US soil. I merely mentioned that there are foreign troops on US soil and they have been caught on film practicing how to take over US cities, even when permission was denied by the local chief of police. I also mentioned that these exercises have been performed next door to a nursing home and the poor residents had no warning, therefore thought they were under attack. Indeed none of the residents were informed, all thought it was real.

Part 1

Part 2

If this does not give you the creeps then you may want to drink a little less Fluoridated water each day.

I also mentioned that Posse Comitatus is no longer being respected in this country. No one has addressed either of these issues instead we have discussed red stickers till the cows came home.

Finally, since when is informing your fellow American about things that actually happened considered paranoia? This is a site for speculation and yet when someone speculates based on things we already know about, you guys who are supposedly in the know attack those whom you do not agree with. Are the words "it's possible" some sort of field code for open fire? Because you guys are exhibiting what looks to be some pretty intolerant and programmed behavior.

If I recall, the original question was what do you think, not what can you prove, but sorry we blew up and upset y'all. Still and all, I don't think your reassurance is going to cause me to unpack my bug out bag quite yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is not a very big deal. As a native of Oregon for over 23 years, a Marine Veteran for 6 years and 2 Family members in the Oregon National Guard, I can assure you that these types of sights are not uncommon. In fact they are rather routine, Just last week I passed a convoy of around 100+ vehicles traveling south on I-5 halfway between Portland and the states capital of Salem.

We have a HUGE national guard post in both cities as well as two or three very large Reservist Support and Service battalions stretching from Portland to the southern portion of the state.

Not to mention that Vehicles Routinely are shipped between Joint Base Ft. Lewis/ McChord in central Washington to California. And you guessed it that means they MUST travel through Oregon.

I believe in the whole "we are facing martial law" but this is not part of it....... yet!
edit on 4-8-2011 by Savorrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by Savorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I can't wrap my brain around this s--t....

We have numerous member on ATS who are active military that take the time to come into threads like this and confirm this is nothing unusual and that they aren't aware of anything out of the ordinary going on in this country. These members are CREDIBLE and they offer us their expertise for those of us who have never served in the military.! Yet other members ignore their comments and continue pushing the fear and speculation about when and where our military is going to march into town and start loading us into FEMA camps!

I am not sure I am understanding what you are saying here. Are you saying that we should have free speech unless it upsets the military/veterans among us?

Just because you say fear mongering with conviction does not make it true.

Again I would like to point out that I was under the impression we were engaged in discussing possibilities here, not worrying about who is thin skinned about their beliefs.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join