It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Americans, specifically Oregon: there is military movement, or what seems to be

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I can't wrap my brain around this s--t....

We have numerous member on ATS who are active military that take the time to come into threads like this and confirm this is nothing unusual and that they aren't aware of anything out of the ordinary going on in this country. These members are CREDIBLE and they offer us their expertise for those of us who have never served in the military.! Yet other members ignore their comments and continue pushing the fear and speculation about when and where our military is going to march into town and start loading us into FEMA camps!

If those members I speak of wish to ignore what our own military officers are saying, don't be surprised if one day they get fed up and leave ATS. That would really piss me off because I think our members in the military are some of our most valuable assets on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGooner

HaHa, some pepole crack me up on here.

Oh, what a monster that cursed Alex Jones has created.....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes, all of these vehicles are being shipped and packed to an UNDERGROUND BASE near you, under the guise to help you. I wonder which bases will get these?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What a nice looking little part of town. I'd live there in a second.

Cool vid OP, prob just moving from one base to another, but cool vid none the less.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Two things based off of the 15 years I spent in the military.

The red/pink things on the doors and trailers are shipping labels. Believe it or not but there are usually pink clear platic covers that contain info on the vehicle weight, and hazmat issues, unit of ownership, and destination. It has happened many times when a unit goes on a deployment exercise to Ft. Irwin and a few of the vehicles get left behind when the train does switching at rail yards. These label covers are normally the size of a phone book in length and width.

2nd thing, its summer time. National Guard units push do their yearly training during the summer months, along with I just checked with Ft. Irwin and they have a unit participating in an exercise right now. These exercises go on for about a month so.

I think this is just a normal unit deployment. I worked with a Cavalry Squadron and we moved out with 62 Bradleys, 40 M1-A1's, 70 Hemmit/ Fueler trucks, 20 M113's, 8 M-577 TOC's, and approximately 20 Humvees. This was just the ground units, this didnt include the vehicles that would also rail when our Kiowas flew out to training. All of this would be one unit on rails for training.

Sorry if any of you other vets answered this earlier, I jumped straight to the end after watching the video because I already knew what this was.
edit on 3-8-2011 by cavscout11cav because: adding more

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

And that's a single squadrons worth of vehicles. Every time I went to NTC we went as a Brigade (3 Inf/Ar/Cav Battalions, 1 arty battalion)and with some additional support units added.

I agree with the other people who no what they are talking about here. The tags on the door are shipping labels. Could easily be a NTC deployment, movement to a port, or even moving equipment to be refurbished.

The mix of OD green colors and desert tan mean absolutely nothing. I've seen plenty of units with a mix of both. We once drew brand new vehicles in a unit that was MTOE'd out for desert warfare the brand new vehicles were of course OD green. It took about a year before they painted them, and that was only after a deployment to Egypt

I can't believe that this video has generated 8 pages and 30 something flags. When someone posts a video of Abrams and Bradleys rolling down a public roadway under their own power, not on the back of a truck, wake me up.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Why cant you hold the camera still enough to see some detail?..Which way is the train going?..N,S,E,W?..deatils please

If you click on the video title it takes you to youtube. There it tells you that it is a train heading south along the Deschutes River in Oregon.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Could be martial law very soon, thanks for sharing. This is very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I can't wrap my brain around this s--t....

We have numerous member on ATS who are active military that take the time to come into threads like this and confirm this is nothing unusual and that they aren't aware of anything out of the ordinary going on in this country. These members are CREDIBLE and they offer us their expertise for those of us who have never served in the military.! Yet other members ignore their comments and continue pushing the fear and speculation about when and where our military is going to march into town and start loading us into FEMA camps!

If those members I speak of wish to ignore what our own military officers are saying, don't be surprised if one day they get fed up and leave ATS. That would really piss me off because I think our members in the military are some of our most valuable assets on ATS.

I can understand what you're saying but...

The military is funded and controlled by the Government correct? Therefore you get my point.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

It looks like it is not just Oregon. As more information is gathered and collected we will have a better picture of just how big this really is. In the mean time, it is hard for the internal alarm bells to not be ringing. Given the varying kinds of information/disinformation about various comets, New Madrid fault line, earthquakes, nuclear plant compromises and or melt downs, amalgam virus info/disinfo, solar flares, famine, weather disasters, disinfo E.T. invasion, U.S. economic collapse, EEC collapse, wars and in general the world sense of imminent destruction, wtinessing military transportation of hundreds or thousands of trucks doesn't make anyone feel secure anymore.

The reality is that everyone knows the fema camps have been fully operational and staffed for some time. Sadly, everyone also knows that the government has little interest in protecting it's civilians. After all it's been a 'slow kill' regime for some time now. This is not the time when people are feeling calm and settled. In fact, not only has the earth's frequency increased unexplicably but the sun and the entire solar system has. We as a the human race are responding to the increase in an unexplicable way.

Given the delicacy of timing I'm hard pressed to think this bodes well for us all.

usahitman.com...

edit on 3-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by David1239
Could be martial law very soon, thanks for sharing. This is very disturbing.

or........ it could be a standard, regular, everyday, rail to training. I mean, surely you must know this happens all the time right?? entire battalions including equipment are shipped this way for off-post training, deployment, and even for sales. it happen ALL THE TIME. goto polk or irwin and watch when their sessions kick off, MASSIVE equipment movement.

nothing disturbing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just wanted to mirror what thegooner and other members of the force have been saying - Please stop the wild speculations when you see military movements. They are normal, happen all the time, and sharing details as to when and where specifics certainly isn't good for the sake of national security, now is it? As far as the 20k troop 'reallocation' goes, it's just that and no, no one here will be seeing the inside of a fema camp anytime soon - So long as you follow directions when you are directed. Just kidding there, the rest of what I said is serious business though. Take care for now.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I saw a train just like this in colorado, I have a pic somewhere, ill see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

The military is funded and controlled by the Government correct? Therefore you get my point.

No......I don't.

I don't get your point. Perhaps you should elaborate.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The US Government controls and funds her Military does she not?

Do you trust the US Government? The obvious answer is no...

Then how can you put your faith in ATS members who are active military? They are funded and controlled by the Government... i thought this was common knowledge by now?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

Then how can you put your faith in ATS members who are active military? They are funded and controlled by the Government... i thought this was common knowledge by now?Text

aRoque, I understand where you're coming from, but the thing is, many of these members we are referencing have proven their credibility to me already by the nature of their posts since I have been visiting ATS. Even though we certainly have a reason to be distrustful of the government (and believe me, I am), there comes a time that if we're TOO distrustful of everyone, we wind up cutting our nose off to spite our face.

I am doubtful that our collective military would hide information of some secret plan for martial law that is being prepared for with the transportation of this military equipment. I don't have a lot of trust in the top brass within our military, because they tend to be more involved in the politics of the whole thing, but as far as our soldiers, I do not believe they will betray us.

Also I'm looking at the reality that we have been in a constant state of war for the past 10 years--and not just one war----SEVERAL. Military equipment has to be moved from one location to the other. I'm sure this is nothing new More than likely, it has always been this way but we didn't think too much of it.....at least not until the corruption within our own government has now forced us to be suspicious of everything.

Also, aRogue, while I don't doubt that there are those behind the scenes that would consider the military for use on American soil for nefarious reasons, I think we are far from anything like that at this point. If they ever tried to do this, I think our military would ultimately show it's true loyalty to the American people.

Sorry to make this response so lengthy, but I feel that we would be foolish to assume that our troops are on board with some plan to take over the American population. I think that is selling them short, and they deserve more of our trust. Have we not learned anything from Vietnam?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Don't need to apologize for a lengthy response here on ATS, it's responses like these that bring some reality into a place where speculation and (sometimes jaded) imagination can become a runaway train, pun intended. Look, when members start speaking of the "US Government" in blanket statements, and how they cannot be trusted, I come to the realization that their grasp on reality is waning. There is no corruption in the military, no secret plans of future martial law, nothing of this sort. Even the joint chief of staff does not get involved in the politics of our government. He only advises our president on his options in any given situation where his advice is called upon. Adm. Mike Mullen is the top brass, and I've spoken to and met him personally (albeit briefly) and this is something that he has addressed, in regards to his role in our government. Sometimes the real truths are a lot more boring and mundane than one would expect. By the way posting from an Android phone has proven to be a challenge for me so apologies for the edit. Take care for now.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Sek82 because: hit enter too soon

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I swear if they screw up Red Dawn the way they did The Karate Kid, Clash of the Titans, and The Bad News Bears, I will drive to Hollywood and slap every idiot I come across silly.
These movies are classics. Leave them alone, stop smoking pot for a month and write your own damn story.

OMG, you know they will...!! lol

Really, c'mon... Nth Korea invading the US is about as likely or as possible as finding a snowball in Hell...

How will they explain NK getting 1/2 way around the world, un-detected and invade mainland USofA. They aren't the wealthiest country in the world and would neever have the capability of moving troops like that..

China on the other hand could just march right on in and take over "since they own the place anyway"...lol

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Intoxicatedrum

Im fairly sure.. that is apart of the 20,000 Soldiers being deployed throughout America.. Could be, Could not be

Not this again...

Those 20,000 soldiers are not being "deployed throughout America." They will be called for duty if their services are needed for a major emergency.

Thank you for correcting that misunderstanding, I was about to do it myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
The US Government controls and funds her Military does she not?

Do you trust the US Government? The obvious answer is no...

Then how can you put your faith in ATS members who are active military? They are funded and controlled by the Government... i thought this was common knowledge by now?

I am not US military, I am no way connected to the US government, I am a serving member of a European nation.
This goes on everyday, all over the world. no diff than a train full of new or used civi cars being moved from A to B.
Nothing to do with Civil War, Fema, Martial Law, Alien Invasion or any number of crazy ideas being thrown about on here.
Not everything that goes on in the US (or the world for that matter) is a conspiracy.
edit on 4-8-2011 by TheGooner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join