It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Americans, specifically Oregon: there is military movement, or what seems to be

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
lots of ambulances!
that could be used in a big disaster!
ever one thinks some kind of disaster will happen.

part of the 20,000 Soldiers being deployed throughout America?
you would not be able to make a full count of them all.
if you did and said they have more than 20k.
they will just say they move about a lot.
so there could be 50K or more!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

And the thread starts all over yet again...
Please read through this thread before you spew crazy nonsense.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c927feb21f27.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

the red emblems on the side of the vehicles in universal for medics come one now lol

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Conspiricies are an odd thing. One question is always relevent and that is why? If you are mega-rich, powerful and have the ID card that gives you access to the Denver Aprport Hilton or Area 51, why would you need FEMA Camps, Gun Control, and contr;l of the common unwashed? There is no logical reason. Say the pole is shifting or a Brown Dwarf is ah coming, then what is the need for mass Military distribution and control or HHARP . There is no logical reason. Survival? If it is possible to survive someone will survive. To maintain order? why bother. The problem you guys and Alex Jones have is that there is no
ole Shift, no Dwarf or Comet Eline, no FEMA death camp or floride conspiricy. There is just a lot of single guys in basements afraid to face the harsh reality of life,

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Wrong.
All wrong.

There is most definitely a pole shift. The fact is that it's slow.
There is most definitely a Comet Elenin. The fact is that it's not a threat.
There is most definitely evidence for a brown dwarf. The fact is that it's unrelated to any of this 2012 doomsday bull****.
Fluoride is most definitely toxic. The fact is... the fact.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

And for everyone else: Please enter into the record Exhibit A
This is the result of your wild and crazy paranoid nonsense.
Someone that doesn't believe anything at all because you take things way out of proportion.
edit on 3-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Probably like here in Michigan where the national guard has a large training area in Grayling. Anything like that within a few hundred miles??

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Why cant you hold the camera still enough to see some detail?..Which way is the train going?..N,S,E,W?..deatils please

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread for a lot of reasons.

I, like many others here, have been in the service, and I have taken part in exercises that involve loading up the entire battalion combat team's vehicles and other crap onto trains at rail yards. It's a good place to lose a finger.

The vehicles need to be labeled because there is a good chance that the logistics of off loading will fall to another unit.
Typically when you are transporting mission ready military vehicles there is an order to how they are loaded on to the flatbeds. That is because off loading must be prioritized according to mission needs.
I don't see that in this video. That doesn't mean very much because it is just my observation; but it just looks like they loaded them up as they arrived at the yard.

I see the red crosses ( I was a medic) but I do not see a preponderance of them; I see mostly the red stickers.

Also observe the different camo jobs on the various vehicles. If they were all coming from one unit or even two it would show but again, it doesn't.

Looks to me like a massive redistribution of vehicle assets. They are probably just being sent where needed.
But I understand that it looks like all stuff that would be needed in a disaster; but consider that disaster and chaos is the business of the military so what military vehicles don't look like that?

As a side note, no one is going to crush 300 million Americans with 20,000 troops...

Hmmmm. Not sure I agree with this.

I would just like to offer that in American society waging violence on others is a matter of permission.

I think that 20,000 Americans with full permission to wage violence on the rest of us would present the rest of us with a psychological challenge that may not have even been considered.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Oops

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Before this gets too out of hand:
I live on base. I see this all the time. Humvees, 7 tons, etc. are constantly needing to be replaced on bases all over the country and the world. There is nothing unusual about this at all. This train will stop at a major base, then the vehicles will be divied out to whatever bases in the region need the equipment. The "red emblems" on the side are probably nothing more than a packing list or something. Of course excluding the medical vics with the cross. Out of all the vehicles that Ive ever seen, none display any kind of flags, colors, or unit insignias whatsoever unless they are in conjunction with the camouflage colors. Usually a unit's emblem will be spray painted in black on the bottom of the windshield.

The old junk is broke, they need new junk. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard

Originally posted by Campy61
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I'm really curios about the red emblems on the door. I couldn't tell what it was, did anyone else pick up on it?

Its probably nothing buy who knows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0deeb8aa1591.jpg[/atsimg]

sorry a bit of apocalyptic humour there

haha!

DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME MISS JERICHO!

Why the frack did they take that off TV??? It was one of the few shows I could actually get into/love... NUTS TO THE NETWORKS!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is this still going on?

The red objects are Packing List Envelopes which hold data that we scan so that its tracked in our logistics systems.

Here you can buy them and put them all over your house, car or dog.

8.5" x 10" "PACKING LIST ENCLOSED" (Military) End Loading
www.interplas.com...
or the NSN for GSA: NSN 8105-00-756-2710

At one time ATS was full of veterans, reserve and active duty military members.

Any of them, especially those who have been deployed and worked at a railhead, could have easily debunked this if they were still here.

It bugs the heck out of me that I seem to be one of the few left.

edit on 3/8/11 by MikeboydUS because: NSN

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It bugs the heck out of me that I seem to be one of the few left.

Hey, Brother. Me and 'Doc' above you there.

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Sorry about that, I was typing when you were posting.

Well thankfully we arn't all alone on here.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

8.5" x 10" "PACKING LIST ENCLOSED" (Military) End Loading www.interplas.com... or the NSN for GSA: NSN 8105-00-756-2710

Totally sweet post, MB. That'll keep a smile on my face the rest of the day. That was really resourceful.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
haha crazy thread.. so worked up about a train full of used light skin vehicles (not even armour) on way to be scraped, sold overseas or used as target practice.

as said before in this thread the orange markings are shipping labels, seen them before.

you yanks got some serious paranoia going on at the moment.... more than usual..

chill

relax

have a beer

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGooner
haha crazy thread.. so worked up about a train full of used light skin vehicles (not even armour) on way to be scraped, sold overseas or used as target practice.

as said before in this thread the orange markings are shipping labels, seen them before.

you yanks got some serious paranoia going on at the moment.... more than usual..

chill

relax

have a beer

just add that the US had a ton more new toys when i was last on tour, like the MRAP and its variants among others that replaced the hummer/light skin vehicles

so pretty obvious really
edit on 3-8-2011 by TheGooner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
if oregon should be careful then california is the target

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Foreign troops train here all the time. You're linking unrelated events Had these been U.N., they would have been designated as such. It's just a simple movement of equipment. Nothing more. Had these been driven or taken by aircraft, this would be an entirely different thread about government waste and abuse due to the costs involved. Not to mention the sheer manpower and loss of resources that are needed elsewhere.

NO DOUBT!!!!

I mean, geez, how many wars are we fighting right now? I'm surprised we aren't seeing this stuff every DAY moving around the country. The military has to get their s--t from one place to another!

FEMA camps and martial law upon us?

FOR WHAT?

Guys, come on!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

LMFAO!!!

Target for WHAT?!!!!

As a Californian, I would like to know exactly what my state is being targeted for?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by obzerver

LMFAO!!!

Target for WHAT?!!!!

As a Californian, I would like to know exactly what my state is being targeted for?

HaHa, some pepole crack me up on here.

Why would anybody think that states are going to start invading eachother..

Crazy Talk.. RUN FOR THE HILLS THE OREGANS ARE COMING WITH THERE SECOND HAND HUMMERS!

edit on 3-8-2011 by TheGooner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join