It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Americans, specifically Oregon: there is military movement, or what seems to be

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
Train + military = FEMA camps
Train + military + strange red symbols = Mega Nazi FEMA death camps. With robots.

& Ninjas. Maybe CHUDS too. I'm scared

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Would also like to make a point that the wars are ending and the United States is pulling all the gear home. The military also send every truck, tank and hummer to only like a handful of major repair shops so there is also that.

This is nothing new, Every day on the road here in Bakersfield I see big rigs hauling military crap every wear it seems. either out to edwards or lamoore.

Hell you go out from San Luis back towards Fresno you will see rolling military convoys with 50.Cal gunners on I think its the 58 as well as the 198 west or rather east when you start from the west lol..

I used to take part in them its the nat. Guard just doing drills and goofing off. still really funny driving in my jeep and taking a spot next to a hummer with my jeeps top off and in uniform asking if they want to join my convoy.

Looks really weird too one big red jeep with a bunch of cammo, really out of place lol.. last time I was on my way home from drill and got behind a two star had to have been a hundred vic's was a battalion out screwing around. damn two star flags

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'll be honest, I was ready to laugh before I viewed the video, but after watching I am slightly concerned; reason being:
1. I would like to know what the red symbol is on every single vehicle minus the ambus.
2. Number of Ambus is high for an drill
3. Number of vehicles is rather high for a drill
4. Where are they going and where did they come from?
5. I don't think this is related to any drill as I didn't see any Mraps or Pangurs which are currently being used by many forces within our arsenal. Looks more National guard'ish
6. Coincides with our 20,000 home based troops

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
I'll be honest, I was ready to laugh before I viewed the video, but after watching I am slightly concerned; reason being:
1. I would like to know what the red symbol is on every single vehicle minus the ambus.
2. Number of Ambus is high for an drill
3. Number of vehicles is rather high for a drill
4. Where are they going and where did they come from?
5. I don't think this is related to any drill as I didn't see any Mraps or Pangurs which are currently being used by many forces within our arsenal. Looks more National guard'ish
6. Coincides with our 20,000 home based troops

see post above yours

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If you watch the 3rd video provided by twistedroot at theintelhub.com... ss-tyranny/
the military vehicles on that train do NOT have a red/orange sticker on them. They do have some kind of white tag (reflector maybe?) at the bottom of the front end near the tire but I checked the original video and those vehicles have it also. I couldn't get the 2nd video to play to compare them however the still shot of the vehicles does not show a red/orange sticker on them either.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

They will be called for duty if their services are needed for a major emergency

So what rock do you live under.............The US economy is on the brink of total collapse...........major civil unrest.........Do you think they are going to wait until the stock market falls 4000 pts to start moving equipment?

Only the MSM is saying all is well..............Everyone else across the board is almost yelling......."We are in serious trouble"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The signs you guys keep going on about are I.R Tags for use with night vision. like I said its looking more and more like these are the toys they are bringing back from the wars..

Jesus when some one gives you answers instead of reading them you keep spouting crap off...lol..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ok well no one so far has lived on a military base as a kid.

Every year or so if they are not deployed, they have huge military practices. Usually called Red and Blue games. Some bases even leave their signs up year round directing each team to locations for staging. These are critical skill building games with multiple objectives for each side. And of course the final "Capture the flag event."

They almost always pit teams from different posts and bases against each other and usually include a type of location that one side has not trained in.

The red and blue colors are actually a time honored slap in the face to the British and represent our first uniform colors in the war for independence.

Or they could be nazi oven death troopers. That sounds a lot better on a conspiracy site.

Dont be surprised if you see Yellow,white or other colors depending on how many are needed to fill out the trainings. I believe FT Lewis is one that leaves their red and blue staging signs up all year long. People can look at other posts and see the same. Some take them down.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
While I don't doubt the suspicious nature of some large military trains (I see them a lot in Louisiana too)...

This "20,000" troop nonsense is driving me crazy

20,000 troops would be CRUSHED by an armed American rebellion, 200,000 would too. Now, if we start talking about 2,000,000 then I would get worried about FEMA camp round-ups.

Of course, all bets are off if they stage another huge false flag though.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I agree. 20,000 troops equals 1 soilder for every 150,000 Americans. It's nonsence.
There were 15,000 National Guard troops in New Orleans alone after Katrina, and that hardly made a difference.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Since google is mired down with computer game garbage this link might help explain the types of games. They are looking for weaknesses as well as overall team work in every facet they field.

concernedafricascholars.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The medic symbol typically seems to be a red cross over a white background. The symbols on these vehicles are the inverse, a white cross over a red background, which is the Swiss flag. Is it possible that these vehicles are being sold to Switzerland?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Panic much? I see trains going through my town in arkansas, carrying hummers, tanks, gunships etc all the time, alot of them are coming back with battle damage. Seen one train carrying alot of tanks sporting bullet holes and rpg damage and painted with the desert coat on em. They do have to ship and return equipment from overseas you know, and the railroad is how they do it in many cases.

Seriously, stop hanging out by the rail road tracks with a video cam trying to scare people about military movements and "martial law" rofl.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Maybe they are just Chinese repo men collecting on some debt. We should have put better camo on our truck-boat-trucks and Hummers.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is what a reporter at CNN has to say......are they getting ready for...".. possibly in anticipation of large scale public outcry over .the massive power grab now being called the Council of 13..."

ireport.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
After all the incursions into America by Mexican troops lately we are probably building up the defenses on the northern border to keep all the Canadian troops from crossing over also.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Manged to pull some pictures from the video

looks like they might just be american flags but I don't know I'm not an expert in military
hardware and insignia's
edit on 3-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

Those are american flags on the sides of those vehicles, notice the red white and blue? Look at the top left hand corners of those flags you can see a tiny smudge of blue where the stars are? Hurrrr Durrrr. They do put the american flag on our gear bro, my brother was a combat medic in operation iraqi freedom and the pics he took by his ambulance showed the american flag in the exact same spots as the military ambulances on that train. @OP, SCARE TACTIC.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Here is what a reporter at CNN has to say......are they getting ready for...".. possibly in anticipation of large scale public outcry over .the massive power grab now being called the Council of 13..."

ireport.cnn.com...

Hm, council of 13 eh? 12 senators+president=same number of Christs' disciples+Yeshua (Jesus). Anyone else catch that significance?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread so maybe someone else covered this aspect. Forgive me if so, but the reaction to this is disturbing so I wanted to get something written myself.

If someone might want to point out what makes this special, I'm all ears. However, this looks like hundreds of other military movements by train I've watched over the years on the road. What is impressive is when it's a train full of M1 tanks or the MLRS Units and that stretches for a mile or more. Now there is something worth taking pictures of. This isn't anything terribly interesting though. There are major shipping ports for the Military in the Northwest serving all of the Pacific Region and clear into the Middle East. It's very probable this was headed to one of those shipment points. Afterall, Uncle Sam never gets tired of replacing things that don't really need it or shuffling equipment around the map just for the heck of it. It keeps people busy or something.

If anyone cares to look back...Some of the most contentious and potentially violent clashes between anti-war people and the Military occurred at Northwestern Ports leading up to the 1990/91 War for equipment destined for Kuwait. Who knows where this stuff was going....but I hear Guam is building up into our premier U.S. base in the Pacific... The paint would make sense for that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Do you realize how many bases are here on the North Coast? This is a pretty common occurrence on the Oregon railway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join