It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Americans, specifically Oregon: there is military movement, or what seems to be

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I swear if they screw up Red Dawn the way they did The Karate Kid, Clash of the Titans, and The Bad News Bears, I will drive to Hollywood and slap every idiot I come across silly.
These movies are classics. Leave them alone, stop smoking pot for a month and write your own damn story.

yeah, there are no original ideas in hollywood anymore. i think that's why they jumped on the comic book train so fast and hard...they are prepackaged stories. if there does happen to be an original movie, it gets buried and hardly any promotion.

link   
I see that large redwood house several times a month. Tommorow, I will be driving past the place I mention in my last post. I will pay attention to see if it is the right area.

If it is not in the place I mentioned before, I believe that house is between Salem and Eugene. If this is the location, then the train is going to the north.

Almost monthly, I see military equipment in the most unexpected places. I really don't think anything of it. I almost never even think to look.

I'd just like to find the train so I can dispel any fears of red paint, or maybe find their secret place. Sorry, I'll keep it a secret.

link   
a double posting. sorry.
edit on 3-8-2011 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

link   
Manged to pull some pictures from the video

looks like they might just be american flags but I don't know I'm not an expert in military
hardware and insignia's
edit on 3-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

Thanks for pointing the date out.

I don't find the amount of military hardware I see these days unusual at all. For decades, it's been transported. around the U.S. Right out in the open.

The red stickers now look orange to me, and are probably for inventory.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

No.
It looks like nobody else noticed those.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh for cryin out loud...

Those "red emblems" are common shipping labels.

And this is not a deployment. This is how things are shipped sometimes.

I don't see what there is to speculate on.

And for those seeing planes landing at an AFB and calling it suspicious... you're kidding me right?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

1 - What was that red symbol on what seemed like the majority of vehicle's driver's door?

I don't know for certain, but my educated guess would be that these are vehicles of foreign troops stationed in the US. What did they call them again? Oh yeah, UN Peacekeeping Forces. (Double speak)

My buddy works at the Marriott in Memphis and sees German troops in their black swat team uniforms in the bar there all the time. Years ago they closed the Naval Air Base in Millington TN just north of Memphis. Except it didn't close at all. It was downsized and nearly vacant as far as troops were concerned. But immediately after 911 the base was closed to visitors. (I know all bases were) Before that you could drive right through, any time day or night. Guard shacks were empty. No one checked my truck when I made deliveries there, etc.

So where are these German Troops that we see? The only place in the area they could be staying is this Naval Air Base. My deceased Grandma Emma would have said; "They killed two birds with one stone."

Been on this sight for one week now and I have been re-assured several times that all this impending martial law that Alex Jones talks about is just fear mongering. These folks should watch this video a couple of times.

I don't know whether AJ is a good guy or a bad guy, in fact I started a thread asking just that question, but I think he is telling the truth. This does not let him off the hook as a possible preemptive damage control release valve. I think he is conditioning us to prepare us for what is coming. An effort to take the wind out of our sails before the fact.

Of course I have no proof of any of this, but the puzzle pieces seem to fit, don't they?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Foreign troops train here all the time. You're linking unrelated events

Had these been U.N., they would have been designated as such.

It's just a simple movement of equipment. Nothing more. Had these been driven or taken by aircraft, this would be an entirely different thread about government waste and abuse due to the costs involved.

Not to mention the sheer manpower and loss of resources that are needed elsewhere.
edit on 3-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Who knows what the foreign troops are doing here. When I was in USAF tech school, I was the only American in a class sometimes. It just depended on which country bought what and who was responsible for training.
edit on 3-8-2011 by tamusan because: Edit because I should be sleeping, and am problby gone as you read this.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Those 20,000 soldiers are not being "deployed throughout America." They will be called for duty if their services are needed for a major emergency.

I have read your posts before, and you seem like a reasonable thoughtful person, however in this case;

Who cares about the 20,000, what about the foreign troops on US soil. I know there are at least German troops here, and have seen Czech, Israeli and Russian troops caught on camera - interviewed! My partner has spoken to several of the Germans. (see previous reply this thread)

Our guys are not the real danger, the real danger is from troops who have no loyalty to our Constitution whatsoever. Think about it. Globalism is globalism, why does everyone think we will follow some magic rules of civility? We never have, we have just been taught that we have, over and over and over. Remember what Goering said about telling a lie over and over.

You guys go ahead and poo poo all you want, this is way too important to snooze through.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Rough count.

I counted 5 train beds go by in 12 secconds. The 2 minute video would therefore see 50 go by.

Average 4 vehicles per unit? 5? Works out at 200 to 250 vehicles went by. I wonder how much train went past before he dicided to video it?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Man, if it wasn't for youtube, huh?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Manged to pull some pictures from the video

looks like they might just be american flags but I don't know I'm not an expert in military
hardware and insignia's
edit on 3-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

You might think I am mad but I think these are shipping labels. They are on all the vehicles, even some trailers. I think it gives info of where it is comming from and where it should go on arrival etc. Just a hunch, I have no evidence!

It seems to be on the drivers doors, I noticed them on the medical trucks too.

ETA: Just nitced the shipping label idea was already mentionned. Seems like it was a reasonable hunch after all! lol
edit on 3-8-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

There is nothing about this that makes me feel that everything is alright. Huge red flags are shooting from every direction. The thing that freaks me out, is that I have had dreams about seeing thousands of military vehicles taking over Washington State, coming into Vancouver Island and along the B.C. border and controlling everything.

I have this instinct when I see something like that to flee far, far away. This can't be good.

offtopic, i'm just replying to Egyptia;

I had that dream too, years ago but I still remember it vividly...
I live in Metro Vancouver like 10-minutes from the border. The dream started off with me biking in my old complex, all of a sudden a blitzkrieg attack happens, jets come streaking across the border and bomb drops a couple blocks over, a siren starts wailing and I jump off my bike and run to the street, to my right is a tank (strangely with a red star but on the front, which is why I always thought it could be the Russians in my dream) that begins to fire on me.
I start running up the street getting shot and run down a path that I usually took which leads right into my old high school.

As I enter the school my friends are waiting for me, one of them hands me a sniper rifle and tells me to go upstairs and take a position anticipating enemy infantry to come from where I had just ran from.
He begins to chain up the doors as i'm running up the stairs.
So I go up to the roof to find more friends, one has a nice MG42 mounted on the rooftop, tells me we are surrounded.
I kill 3 as they come out of the forest and run back downstairs only to find that they've thrown a smokegrenade into the hallway, it begins to cloud up with very thick smoke. Some of the enemy infantry had gotten into the school from the back and there was a lot of fighting from class to class and down hallways and the most vivid intense experience of a firefight in a close compacted stairwell filled with smoke until my eventual death my bullet to the stomach,
which I felt bleed out until I died (woke up)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This evening I was struck by the sound of a train in my area. I live south of the area in which the ytube video was taken according to the caption on the video.
We were talking when we heard the train and listened. It went on for ten or fifteen minutes. When the weather is nice we spend a lot of time outside in the evenings and have come to recognize the short trains as they pass through our area. This was unusual as it set me to wondering what it might be.

This was a long long train. I have lived near railroad tracks most of my life and this one was long. And lots of squeaking and groaning in the rails. It was heavy.

I know the vid says it was taken on the 18th and this is two weeks later. I don't know if there is any connection, but I thought I would throw this up here anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

It's just a simple movement of equipment. Nothing more.

You're right. Sorry I tried to wake you. I feel much better about videos I've seen of how they all get together and practice taking towns in the US in the middle of the night. Scaring old people in retirement homes next door by not warning them it's coming. Not warning the citizens in order that they would react as if it were for real. Hiring people to play victim and instructing them to ask for water, and scream about their Constitutional rights being violated. Defying Chiefs of Police who refuse to allow the military to perform these drills in their towns - he was mad too, on camera. All of it is on camera.

Remember the story of General Smedley Butler? (Winner of multiple Congressional Medals of Honor - I think it was three - and the most decorated man in US history.) The thing was never prosecuted out, so does that mean it never happened, or that it was just allowed to slip quietly down the memory hole? Maybe he was just an alarmist and Congress was being silly when the held an investigation. The guys who planned this one are still in power, aren't they? The reason it was never prosecuted was because of concern it would damage the economy. Sorry, I can't type anymore, I am laughing too hard.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Okay, I'm back;

You're linking unrelated events

Events are never unrelated. If you knew history - and I don't mean the milk toast version they teach in schools nowadays - you would not say that. Part of the dumbing down we have been put through is compartmentalization/specialization. Well rounded educations went out as soon as the factory owners pushed through public education. Reading levels began to fall and continue to fall. No one knows anything about anyone else's field unless it is their field as well. Almost no one feels they are equipped to understand modern economical theories, and almost no one tries. Why did they do this? As George Carlin said; Because that is what they wanted.

All things are interrelated with and dependent on the next. All Eastern philosophies believe this, but not us rock-headed over entertained Americans and to some degree Europeans.

But I meant what I said, I do feel better. Like I've had a couple of Xanax. Thanks for the convincing explanation.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
personally i believe the labels are letting people know that the vehicles are us government property and not to be messing with them under the penalty of law think about it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

I've met more than one individual, hanging out along the railroad tracks, who has no concern for the penalty of law.

Nevermind why I am sometimes walking along rail road tracks. I'm legal, for as long as there is a system in place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join