It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Americans, specifically Oregon: there is military movement, or what seems to be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

-_-
edit on 3-8-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Im fairly sure.. that is apart of the 20,000 Soldiers being deployed throughout America..
Could be, Could not be

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Might simply be a routine military exercise. Seen that...done that.

Two things that did bother me however:

1 - What was that red symbol on what seemed like the majority of vehicle's driver's door?

2 - I've served in the military and I've been a part of numerous exercises, including ones involving rail. That seemed like a few too many ambulatory vehicles to me.

Interesting video. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Whoa dude! That looks like an entire mechanized divisions rolling stock!
Any idea which way that train was headed?North south east?
date and time of sighting these machines...
Perhaps they are a military reserve outfit headed for summer duty and training?
Or perhaps shiping home after such duty.
It would have been nice to get unit numbers etc off of the vehicles but the trains just keep rollin hey?
Though you may get something in photoshop...?
Good catch!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thanks for that really interesting vid. I was looking at and admiring people's very nice houses overlooking this frightening procession, and I'm certain -some- of them must be looking out there windows watching it. I wonder if they've ever seen anything exactly......like that before. Maybe those vid guys can go around interviewing them.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

What if it was a red star?! Yikes!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Intoxicatedrum

Im fairly sure.. that is apart of the 20,000 Soldiers being deployed throughout America.. Could be, Could not be

Not this again...

Those 20,000 soldiers are not being "deployed throughout America." They will be called for duty if their services are needed for a major emergency.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I'm really curios about the red emblems on the door. I couldn't tell what it was, did anyone else pick up on it?

Its probably nothing buy who knows.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Like others, I'm curious about the red stars on the vehicles. Also, the sheer number of vehicles..reminds me of last week when we had planes taking off and landing all day (couple an hour) at Scott AFB.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

There is nothing about this that makes me feel that everything is alright. Huge red flags are shooting from every direction. The thing that freaks me out, is that I have had dreams about seeing thousands of military vehicles taking over Washington State, coming into Vancouver Island and along the B.C. border and controlling everything.

I have this instinct when I see something like that to flee far, far away. This can't be good.

+53 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Train + military = FEMA camps
Train + military + strange red symbols = Mega Nazi FEMA death camps. With robots.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm feeling exactly what you are feeling. Specifically, i feel some earth changes are about to occur. theintelhub.com... ss-tyranny/

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
To me it looks like a Military Medic Unit...You know like a Mash Unit...I wonder where they're headed, and what they're gearing up for?? This is a great find OP! I'm going to have to ask my Daughter if she has seen any unusual activity from Fort Polk...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
hmm...i know a Red Dawn remake is being made that is set in Spokane, WA and the enemy is N Korea (thought that might explain the red emblem on the vehicles). But I guess the filming was in Michigan. So....I'm stumped.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maryjo44

Hey, I was watching for those red symbols and then I saw the big medical truck towards the end with a big red cross flag on the side. I thought maybe that was the symbol on all of the vehicles but then when I watched again I noticed the med truck also had a small red flag on its side so if this is an aid operation that would seem redundant. You could be right though, I was just wondering if you missed that as I did on the first view.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Any idea which way that train was headed?North south east?

With that information, I could get visual on it or know someone who has.

I do think that I recognize the surrounding sof the railway. If so, It runs somewhere north/south along I-5 between Winston, Oregon and Canyonville. And the train is headed south. Don't quote me, but I can almost picture a the pulloff, along I-5, where this was filmed.

It may also be another stretch of I-5 further north of the area I mention, but the train would still be headed south.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am really curious as to where this was (looks like the Deschutes?), and what direction they were headed. I am an Oregonian myself in the Willamette Valley, and I'll continue to keep my eyes and ears open. Also, I know a couple of local military guys that I'll ask about this too. How about a date when this occured?

Like others, something wasn't right on some of those trucks, and I couldn't tell what the logo was. It certainly didn't look like the red cross or anything.

My guess? The only other thought I had was these could have been all the military vehicles used in the recent remake of Red Dawn. The remake supposedly doesn't just have the Russians invading like the 80's version, but Russian AND China.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
after a decade of war the reserve units are finally getting new gear yeah resupply takes time when everyone else is overseas.

alarmist much?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that if you go to the actual youtube page it says the video was last updated July 18th. This means that it was at least made on or before the 18th of last month. This doesn't make the video any less important or interesting but it does remove a sense of urgency, especially if you live in the area.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I swear if they screw up Red Dawn the way they did The Karate Kid, Clash of the Titans, and The Bad News Bears, I will drive to Hollywood and slap every idiot I come across silly.
These movies are classics. Leave them alone, stop smoking pot for a month and write your own damn story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join