It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Spirit made everything. We were made from spirit but got free-will right so we are separate from spirit but it is always still in us. see spirit created elements and planets, when we got here we took those same elements and built/created with them.but have we really done alot of good with these powers? when people start loving we will all learn more...
yes op god is spirit in us and everything because it only loves . when we love eachother and creation more spirit will go in us more only making things better...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thank you Itisnowagain for sharing William Samuel here!

Big Hug and Love to you!!

Here is another one that is really wonderful

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There is a lot more on YouTube for you--- William was a genuine Mystic and such an unpretentious and gentle teacher.

Love, Sweet MysteryofLight and Love

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If you want to read the booklet 2+2=Reality by William Samuel
you can find it as a free gift on his website: www.williamsamuel.com

one the "journal archives" page at the very top of that page it says Free Gift 2+2=Reality

Enjoy, and again, I thank you all for posting your enthusiasm for William Samuel.--- He does, indeed, have such a beautiful way of communicating the Truth so that we can find it for for our selves and It becomes a Living Truth for us---

Love, SweetM

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just asking yourself if you are God proves you are not.

End thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Am I God? Are you God? Hmmmm, I have to say I think if we have to ask then it's pretty clear. Maybe the question should be, "Is it okey to think I'm God and pretend God doesn't exsist ?" I guess God could answer the question.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

End thread.

No it doesn't. Do cats know they're cats?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweetmystery

Thank you for your kind words Sweetmystery.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I believe we truly are. Perception is reality. If we (individuals) cease to be, then the world (from our own personal perspective) ceases to be as well. We are all god of our own worlds, at least on that uniquely personal level.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

End thread.

No it doesn't. Do cats know they're cats?

Everyone is God... Even Cats... Meow!

The same thing applies for the shiat in your toilet.

edit on 7-8-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think many people are beginning to discover the Truth --- I think there are a lot of us now who, have seen, understand and who know that God is All That Is, God is Being the Light of Awareness, projecting It's Unseen Light to be seen as a world of 'everything', but everything is not God. 'Things' are (something like) light projections within the Mind of God---God and God's Awareness is Being the Isness of All That is--- God is The Real One Here and Now---It Is This That Is which Is Life Itself--- There is no 'other' who can be God---God is the Only Reality. The Sense Of Self is God's Awareness Aware of Its Self by way of 'a sense of me and you' ---but Our Real Identity is God's Awareness, God Self Awareness being 'seen' as images called 'world-time-space- experience'.
This time-space-Universe is God's Consciousness expressing Its Self-Knowing and Intelligence as Thought or Ideas seen, reflected or made as holographic images within this One Divine Mind. Life is The Experience of God's Own Self, and our Real Identity is understood The Living Oneness of This Living Miracle and Mystery. But, that does not make me God---Only God is God. Even today's science is beginning to get this notion that all is not solid, but is living consciousness. Now they just need to add God Supreme to their equations and see what wonders, marvels will happen---we are Dawn of the New Day. When we are soon to Realize Who and What we Really are. There is Only One Being going on here--- Life-God-Consciousness is Single, Alone, and Only--- when you start to get that, you can let go and love What Is-- Love Life and Enjoy the Marvelous Wonder of It All.

I love this quote, it just says it all:

Every teacher, book, writer, practitioner, sage, guru or peanut vendor, by whatever name, title or label they go by, is an aspect of the Awareness (Identity) "we" are. We take the book from the shelf most likely to render a specific service at a given moment. Exactly so, we have appeared to go to the philosophy, teacher, church, friend, stranger or peanut vendor that has unfolded as sufficient for the moment--but that philosophy, teacher, church, friend or stranger is WITHIN the awareness WE are. So is the peanut vendor. We are forever looking at our Self.".....William Samuel

Read this following piece--- it's quite a wonderful, refreshing and liberating glimmer of Truth stated with genuine honesty;

www.williamsamuel.com...

Much Love, SweetMiss
edit on 7-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It really gets complicated sometimes. Its like I know I am part of God that is having an experience as an individual. I know that I am me and not God. But also, I am me and part of God. I am the part of God that is me. So the part of God that is you is still a part of God as I am a part of God. So if we are both parts of God, shouldn't we be able to somehow accent this similarity? Maybe all we have to do is be ourselves. Not who man intended us to be with our materialistic principles, but who God intended us to be as our natural self. Then we could see each other for who we really are as part of God. Then, by seeing our true self in each others eyes, we could see God.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It really gets complicated sometimes. Its like I know I am part of God that is having an experience as an individual. I know that I am me and not God. But also, I am me and part of God. I am the part of God that is me. So the part of God that is you is still a part of God as I am a part of God. So if we are both parts of God, shouldn't we be able to somehow accent this similarity? Maybe all we have to do is be ourselves. Not who man intended us to be with our materialistic principles, but who God intended us to be as our natural self. Then we could see each other for who we really are as part of God. Then, by seeing our true self in each others eyes, we could see God.

Oh My that is Lovely and said so well! You got it--- Yes, and then, as you say, we are here to learn, to find our Self, discover Who We Are. We are made in His image and likeness, out of the same Divine DNA, or we can say we have a Divine Heritage. Living the Joy of Knowing is really our birth right.

Anyway, I think you said it just right! Trust Your Heart, you do know---and yes, it is not easy to put into words, but as long as we know in our Heart, and try to share it as best we can, in what ways we can, I think that is important, especially now as the has gotten so complex and lost in the confusion. Keep that Light of you are shining, others will need to see It!! ---

Love, SweetMystery

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It is important that we don't project our egos onto other people, nor should we project our ego onto God. The part of us that is God isn't our identity. It is more like our essence.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It is Gods ego not yours. If God chooses to be egotistical who are you to tell him otherwise.
The greatest thing is that when you understand what God really is, then everything is acceptable, everything. You may consider that something that you said was egotistial but that is just a label for something that happened. Someone else may call you 'egotistical', that's just a noise which tanslates into a label, so what. Don't mind. I don't mind what labels fly around. There is nothing personal.
When it is seen that everything happens and then a little voice says a name or comment about it. That little voice don't know sh1t. That is mind and i don't mind. I don't mind what the mind says, i just smile.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We are children of God, therefore we are Gods just not as God is, we are growing into that entity but that is something that doesn't come from just ageing. You are right to think that we should be Christ like as that is the path to our destination, everything is a journey. Our own children look to us adults as Gods in a way because we appear to have knowledge, understanding and above all unending love for them, sound familiar? I think the part we don't yet get is about heaven and where it is, I mean we know how to create and destroy but harmony is elusive for us, take a look around at the world as it is now and how it has been for a very long time. If we can't set a destination for the journey then how can we arrive at it? I think humankind has lost its way and we are travelling in endless circles not knowing which path to take, even so, some of us arrive by accident and some by seeking. Once we find heaven we will find our true God (father)only then can we start to walk the right direction towards oneness and salvation. God is right in front of you, its just that we can't or won't see him/her. We are truly blind but soon we shall see again.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rellix
We are children of God, therefore we are Gods just not as God is, we are growing into that entity but that is something that doesn't come from just ageing. You are right to think that we should be Christ like as that is the path to our destination, everything is a journey. Our own children look to us adults as Gods in a way because we appear to have knowledge, understanding and above all unending love for them, sound familiar? I think the part we don't yet get is about heaven and where it is, I mean we know how to create and destroy but harmony is elusive for us, take a look around at the world as it is now and how it has been for a very long time. If we can't set a destination for the journey then how can we arrive at it? I think humankind has lost its way and we are travelling in endless circles not knowing which path to take, even so, some of us arrive by accident and some by seeking. Once we find heaven we will find our true God (father)only then can we start to walk the right direction towards oneness and salvation. God is right in front of you, its just that we can't or won't see him/her. We are truly blind but soon we shall see again.

I think Heaven is within us---We make an inner shift in perception about 'who we are' and then we begin to see Heaven 'is at hand" right here within us and then seen 'out there'---

When we get to that place of understanding where 'things' no longer have power over us, where we are no longer upset or affected by circumstances, situations, events, when we realize the powerlessness of 'things' because things (including thoughts) are not real and have no real power (except for what we 'give' it) and have not intrinsic value. Heaven is within us when come to really understand that Identity is never lost or harmed because the Self of us is one with the Eternal Light, and this Omnipresent Awareness that cannot be altered, changed, imprisoned, bound, harmed, nor die.
Awareness is The Changeless Presence and This Presence is The Self of us. Heaven happens when we no longer fear the world, but come to Love It Mightily for All The Marvel and Sacred Wonder of This All Pervading Everlasting Love that the Very Isness Is, Life/God is Being. God and God's Awarenss, Alone, Single includes the Totality of all the passing scenes, and this sense of time and matter and universe entire. And somehow, in some way, when we find this inner peace that arrives through greater understanding, then we actually see that peace all around us, we are not disturbed by what 'happens' or caught up by 'the old man's mistaken limited, my-body oriented view of life'.

We can help by not adding to the mistaken belief that the scenery is real and maybe also by telling others of what we have found---even if it is not the Total View yet, even if we are just beginning to see small Glimmers of Truth about Our Eternal Identity and our Wholeness (Holiness) that is Transcendent to time-space-matter (but includes it all).

We are in a shift of our View of the World as we find our True Identity--- I have heard that the human could not see colors at one time in our evolution, and I think it may be a shift that is something like that, where we begin to see a less limited view of Who We Are---and that will change everything, Heaven will be seen here on Earth, we bring it, we see it in our own heart and we see it 'out there'---for everyone--- A New Dimension is soon to be added---As each of us makes the leap, open wider our perceptions, the world view will change.

Jesus knew these things, and we still have the more original words he spoke (before the ruling Roman class translated and manipulated his words to serve and give power to the governing authorities) In The Gospel of Thomas it says this:

(2) Jesus said : "Let him who seeks not cease to seek until he finds : when he finds, he will become troubled. When he is troubled, he will wonder, and he will reign over the All."

(3) Jesus said : "If those who lead You say to You : 'See, the Kingdom is in heaven !', then the birds of the sky will be there before You. If they say to You, 'It is in the sea !', then the fish will be there before You. But the Kingdom is inside You and outside You. When You know Yourselves, then You will be known, and You will know that You are the children of the Living Father. But if You do not know Yourselves, then You dwell in poverty ; then You are that poverty."

Jesus was speaking the Truth not just about him, but stating the Truth for All of us, He is the same Light as We are, we just still do not recognize the Transcendent Self We Are--- he knew the metaphysical meaning of his words, he was speaking of The Consciousness of God Being which is All That I Am (you are) --- "I in you and you me and we in the Father" "I and my Father are One and My Father is greater Than I" Those statements are about 'every one'--- we are This I Am that he speaks of---because now we know there is really only One-Self-I-Am, which is This Living Awareness and not billions of little 'mes' who think they are living inside individual bodies and peering out of the flesh to see a world 'out there'---eventually we all see what a narrow and limited and completely untrue this outdated concept of Identity is--- The second coming of the Messiah will come from within us, each and everyone will find the Christ Consciousness is within.

Think about Awareness, where does it come from? It has no beginning and no end and It remains right here, changeless, you cannot think or do or even know you exist without Awareness and no matter what happens or what we think, Awareness stands Here Untouched and Untouchable by 'human hands' --we can think and imagine and wonder and get upset but Awareness is not affected one tiny iota --- Therefore, I back up in my mind to realize that God and Awareness are somehow one-in-the-Same One; Uncaused Source is being the Light of Awareness that is right here and right now seeing and writing and reading and feeling and doing and thinking --- It is Wonderful--- We are waking up to The New Day and Heaven will be seen on Earth---

Thanks all, for this Beautiful thread,

SweetMiss

edit on 8-8-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No. God is you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thankyou for your reply,
Yes I feel Heaven is within us as well, I also feel that TPTB have known this for a long time and have manipulated us so we wouldn't and couldn't find it. We are born into a bondage that prevents us from being able to explore the truth about life, we are fed what we should believe and hold as truth and only a few are able to escape to fully understand God and Heaven and where and what that is.
I feel the biggest thing we should learn is that Heaven is on earth and that it is accessible to us, all we need to do is seek it out for ourselves. I find it amazing that it still hasn't been fully discovered yet but then the journey to Heaven isn't just a physical one. Once we achieve this we will truly see that we are Gods in our own right and we will be able to be with our Father God in heaven for all time.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rellix

Thankyou for your reply,
Yes I feel Heaven is within us as well, I also feel that TPTB have known this for a long time and have manipulated us so we wouldn't and couldn't find it. We are born into a bondage that prevents us from being able to explore the truth about life, we are fed what we should believe and hold as truth and only a few are able to escape to fully understand God and Heaven and where and what that is.

It's not that TPTB deliberately want to take us away from happy land. It's just that their agenda discludes happy land.

Every social or emotional problem we have ever experienced and every corrupt person in power committing acts of neglect since the beginning of human history has come down to this and nothing more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I'll have a good read of the link you have posted.

Although in some ways I understand what your saying about TPTB but I see that they have tried to create a false heaven for themselves with money, power and all that goes with it. In doing so they have violated what the real heaven is, its not about money or power or control, Love is what its about not lust, I don't think I need to link to your threads on love to point that out.
TPTB know (which makes it deliberate) that there is a better way for humankind to live but instaed they go on with this fruitless existence. Imagine where we could be if money was not involved, I know we still have so much to learn about life but TPTB are setting us up so we will never get there, you are forced into schooling then expected to work for everything only to require credit to get anywhere, by the time you retire you have lost so much of your life and are most likely still in debt. They are now allowing retirees to borrow against their estates which in turn will leave nothing for their future generations to inherit, for the filthy rich this doesn't even come into the equation, they stay rich while the middle classes are fooled to spend it up and leave nothing behind. TPTB are trying to stiffle the opportunity for people to make it in life, in the past 10 or so years a great deal of people have become wealthy and that's not on for TPTB know that with wealth comes power and with power comes control and they would rather have less opponents to struggle with. This is the prison that has been created to prevent us from finding the truth about life, God and Heaven and its security measures are updated as needed.

I'm am truly sorry as I feel that even though relevant it has gone off topic a little. My apologies.
Please don't feel that anything here that I have stated is an attack as I have great respect and appreciation for you and your opinion, to discuss things is a way of learning and growing and that is important to me. I hope we can learn from each other. Maybe we can find Heaven, together. Who Knows.

Peace

Ok I read your link and yes you are correct with the materialistic nature of Humans and that is what TPTB use to create their false Heaven. To find heaven you will need to shed your materialistic connections and seek the truth of life. On the journey you will also find yourself and come to realize that you are a God in your own right. TPTB have created laws and ideals that prevent this type of stuff from happening, the illusion of what life is has been held from us and it has gone on for many hundreds of years.
I've found your topics of discussion interesting and it has brought me out to play and I don't play that often. Thanks

Peace
edit on 9-8-2011 by Rellix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join