It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China blasts US debt bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

MAYBE if Bush hadn't fallen asleep on the *start war now* button...............

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

How much are they going to be unpleased? That's the question. Will it escalate into something more? I'm a very tame conspiracy theorist, but this does have the potential to get ugly.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Damm imagine how expensive the iPhone 5 will be now

Thats the reason i still use my trusty 2g.

Takes a lickin and keeps on ticking 'oh thats Timix

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
reply to post by Cosmic4life

How much are they going to be unpleased? That's the question. Will it escalate into something more? I'm a very tame conspiracy theorist, but this does have the potential to get ugly.

Yep it does and it will.

We should of defaulted this has only piss off everyone making the US look like a country run by clowns.....greedy Clowns

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Ya Enron,, a u tube first,,,way back when,,, ALL the TOP Enron guys yelling,, burn baby burn,,(some big electrical fire,,) live as it burned,, they made money,more it burned,,,but they didnt know they were being video taped,,it was when they said something too the efect,, and don't quote me "Wait till Grany gets her bill this month,,then something derogitory,,of course the you know what hit the you know where,,,
But anyway ALL the Enron Financial records,,, of course were destroyed when building seven was hit by flying plane stuff, and burnt too the ground,,
it was a sad day,,for some.
edit on 3-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

But surely the US government knew it would piss people off? Surely??? Either that or they are completely arrogant.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

But surely the US government knew it would piss people off? Surely??? Either that or they are completely arrogant.

Lmao you know your talking about the US government right???

Ofcourse they didn't

our debit ceiling fix is actually still broken....... more broken now than before.

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Something is going to happen that suddenly they are going to say "we have misplaced 900B dollars"

And we don't know were it went.

Can already see the Dow dip by -600 tomorrow within the first 20 minutes of the opening bell.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

It's all planned, it's all a show, the whole damn planet. They know.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Strategically China will move to protect her resources, fuel supplies and minerals for electronics.

China needs the US market to fund its own internal progression so it will probably move to take over certain US business's in exchange for Dollars until a new currency is formed..

There is too much at stake for anything to get seriously unpleasent...it's fair to say the US position as sole superpower is very much in decline while China and India ascend.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I predicted that the president to follow Bush would be a woman or a Black - had to be. The National Debt went from nothing to trillion$ and the corporate handlers needed a cover, and a scapegoat. Just can't believe people are still playing the blame game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join