It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Thank You Moderators

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't know which one of you pulled that thread, but thanks. I was writting a response.


P.S.

Is this a good idea? A U2U address that allowed a user to send a U2U message to all the moderators who are on-line at that moment?




posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am taking this opportunity to thank all the moderators and administrators [including SkepticOverlord] for all the work they do to keep this board running.

Kudos
.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Is this a good idea? A U2U address that allowed a user to send a U2U message to all the moderators who are on-line at that moment?


Look in the upper left of your screen.

"Suggestions" does effectively the same thing.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
I don't know which one of you pulled that thread, but thanks. I was writting a response.



Pulled what thread?



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Pulled what thread?


The reason U.S. is Hated!

Trash Bin now.



posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Look in the upper left of your screen.

"Suggestions" does effectively the same thing.


Thanks Banshee! I forgot about that.



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
I don't know which one of you pulled that thread, but thanks. I was writting a response.



Happened to me a few times to. lol Glad to see that other members here are spreading the feeling. Especially the slow typists.



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It can also happen to a fast typist making a large response only to find *yourself* in the trash bin upon clicking the Post Reply button. (It was deleted while you were typing..)

It happens... rarely, but it does happen..



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
I am taking this opportunity to thank all the moderators and administrators [including SkepticOverlord] for all the work they do to keep this board running.

Kudos
.


So you found that being an ass wasnt working, so Now you are going to try kissing it?



posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
best to just let it go SpittinCobra, or this thread will end up getting out of hand probably.
It's happened a few times to me too Crysstaafur, I've typed a reply to a thread, and found that it's in the trash before anyone got to see it.
Out of interest, would the post be lost? Or do you mods and admin get to see those replies that didn't quite slip in there and make it to the board. It would be a shame if they were a total waste.




top topics



 
0

log in

join