It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot girl in short skirt causes bike accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the person who uploaded this to youtube wrote a really bad description I think it is a cop that crashes, either way funny stuff.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Your supposed to look BUT keep driving straight, and not turn to where you looking!

Did this guy get killed??? It looks like his head got run over by the other bike... if not I bet he was seriously wounded...

Its the power of the... (you know what) will get guys every time, well most guys

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theblackirish7

Lets just say the Lord put breasts on a female's chest for a reason lmfao. This is hilarious S&F

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It looks like that was last woman he ever checked out. Hope I'm wrong.

I've known many women that won't dress scantily in public for just this reason. It is a real hazard.

This should be part of the drivers test for men. Drive by a bikini car wash, a strip club, and a all women's beach volleyball tournament without leaving your lane to pass and get a licence.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This just proves how dangerous women are. Hehe

I was with a friend who rear-ended someone because there was a hot woman on the side of the road. Although, I pointed her out, so I guess it was kind of my fault.

The funny part?

After we talked to the guy, he was like "were you looking at that girl?" We said yes. They guy was cool with it, just a little scratch on his bumper, no major damage, and no insurance involved. He was probably looking too, and understood.

I bet this kind of stuff happens a lot more than we think it does. People probably don't want to admit to it though, especially to their wives/significant others.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

My wife catches me all the time and I just get yelled at if I swerve. I've gotten really good at not swerving... I like women that's not a crime! (Even if it is dangerous)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Yep. Being on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.
edit on 3-8-2011 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ha! I deal with this everyday...doesn't help when they look back at ya, that's when it gets really sketchy.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Laughed outloud, thanks. Seriously on a juvenile level that is what would make me crash too...sorry for any hardcore "can't even glance or you are a pig" gals but it is like breathing for guys. You have to look...

CJ

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Ha! I deal with this everyday...doesn't help when they look back at ya, that's when it gets really sketchy.

It depends on how they look back at you! An evil sneer will get you paying attention to the road again, a smile means you better hope nobody stops suddenly in front of you!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Then you just point at them.

They won't know what the hell is going on. You might run into her in a bar one day, and she'll remember you. "Aren't you that guy that was staring, and then pointed at me? WTF was that all about"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Then you just point at them.

They won't know what the hell is going on. You might run into her in a bar one day, and she'll remember you. "Aren't you that guy that was staring, and then pointed at me? WTF was that all about"

And that kids is how you score with the hot chick you were checkin out!

James will you be giving pimp lessons later for all the young ATS guys that really need to score?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I guess, I'm lucky.
My wife tells me when there is a potentially good looking girl coming up.
then asks me if I thought she was cute.
Then, I'm even allowed to give an honest answer...no backlash.
Of course, I downplay the really hot ones a little.

top topics

join