It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate to break it to you, the world won't be ending soon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by CeeRZ

Pics or it didnt happen.
2nd.

And I'd say God would be foolish to end the world knowing a woman was running out naked everynight with a prediction....stuff the rest of the world...I'm watching this one.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I would post pics, but I think the mods would take it down. Ya know.. the whole.. nudity thing....
Plus, pics don't do justice the insanity of it. Youtube would be more appropriate.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you live in any area that just had a collision with Mother Nature,i.e New Church,Haiti,Fukishima Missourri..pick one..the phophecy has already happened. Just not in a town by you yet....just a news report.

I never thought Earth was going to be totally destroyed financially,politically, by an earthquake,comet,or Elenin.

But? Things HAVE changed over the last 50 years as life as we know it in the U.S. For the worst.

But before that,Europe had their own end of the World.

Africa is still living theirs.

Anyone can predict a new disaster..but ALL forecasters missed the devastation we're going through with Fukishima long term... It kinda pissed me off no one caught that one at all.

And anyone can say the electromagnetic universal field is going to have an effect on Earth soon.Weather,EQ's,
Electrical outages.
Very plausible.
Easy to say yes or no.

Or 11/11/11 is going to be a BIG date... No wait!! According to the old calender that's the incorrect REAL date.

Let's do the best we can,but the times they are a changing.

I get a free pass to heaven now? Before or after the rapture? Errrr Holy War?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Video or it didn't happen.

Trust but verify...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

how do you know the world wont end tommorrow - from some unknown fate ??????

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Forevever

No doubt that particular thread will be revisited tomorrow with a link to RSOE EDIS showing a 2.4 in Baja California.

Undeniable proof is undeniable.

2.4? OMG you think it will get that bad???

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman

Originally posted by CeeRZ
I run out into the street (sometimes naked for effect) yelling, "We will all die tomorrow!

Pictures or it didn`t happen.

and

Well the way I see it. God may just just need to eliminate you thus making it a go for the next day.

If we time it just right, maybe we can catch it on Google Earth
hmm.....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I swear it to be true. In fact, if within an error of + or - 0.4, I will also become the official ATS champion.

I'm gonna win these internets, I just know it.

SkepticOverlord must make a video addressing me personally and I require a certificate.

The gods will it.

I will return to this thread in exactly 48 hours to claim my prize. Or as soon as this event occurs.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

I will return to this thread in exactly 48 hours to claim my prize. Or as soon as this event occurs.

i hope you are cool with turtle wax and rice-a-roni

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
???? Once Skeptic recognizes who you are for good or bad on here,your toast and jinxed.

You never heard about the horror stories?
Worse then English families stealing from the Pyramids, worse for generations.

Careful what you wish for.... You have a life to live..
The owners on here have weapons of ass destruction.They have alien technology they're withholding from the paladians.
You've been warned.

I've never attempted to communicate with them..I read the rulebook.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
???? Once Skeptic recognizes who you are for good or bad on here,your toast and jinxed.

You never heard about the horror stories?
Worse then English families stealing from the Pyramids, worse for generations.

Careful what you wish for.... You have a life to live..
The owners on here have weapons of ass destruction.They have alien technology they're withholding from the paladians.
You've been warned.

I've never attempted to communicate with them..I read the rulebook.

weapons of ass destruction?

you have my attention. please expound...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
one good thing happened today and I don't mind sharing it with you

everyone remember the epic 8-3-11 thread (whether you got involved or not)

he changed his homepage today

I'm so proud!!!

Go See It!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

The bible also says in Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. So.... there are always gonna be false predictions

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
the bible is just a book that some guy wrote back in they day there is no god if there was one why would he sit back and watch his creation destroy itself with war and corruption and poverty

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

No, I think pics would do fine....Boys/Ladies....do we agree?

We'll all be here at an arranged time to see CeeRZ making her daily naked prediction....it will be a glorious few seconds before SkepticOverlord comes and whisks the pics away for his own personal collection.
edit on 3-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Grrr...double post.
edit on 3-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sakoy

It's apart of the Human Experience. We created the Problem, therefore we must solve it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The world has been ending for the last 2000 years, people have been prophesying this since the dawn of time, only difference is now they have the internet.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

naked you say??? that might get attention.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You heathens.

Dont you know hell is kinda hot?

Imagine summers in hell, during peak season.

Dont you love God?

You wana chill with the demon?

.........that rymed, innit.

Well now that you wrote this post op I feel so much safer and secure and sure about the world not ending soon, I should say thank you and well done for providing me with so much information, took me a few days to get through your whole post, now im illuminated, like a light bulb.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sakoy
the bible is just a book that some guy wrote back in they day there is no god if there was one why would he sit back and watch his creation destroy itself with war and corruption and poverty

Wow, what a statement to show your ignorance.
You have one life.
You are a child of God.
And you were given Free Will to make a choice as to your future once your time is up.
And when that time is up, you will be asked to account for your life.
Every last word, statement, deed and act. Vengeful? Quite the opposite. You were given Free Will, remember?

The Bible states that the end of our world is fixed, but only God knows that time.

So go on, keep laughing and joking. Keep mocking people who value your life and see that you only mock God..

If you can't even come up with an answer to your own question inherent in your statement above, then perhaps your use of the Free Will given to you was wasted.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join