It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate to break it to you, the world won't be ending soon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Your opinion was the same as mine, but I was trolling.

Well... in that case - Star for you my friend!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Sometimes ATS is puckered up pretty good.

Too many heavy handed end of days threads ya know what I mean. Either that or someone is trying to prove what did and or did not happen in a 9/11 event by implying people morons,idiots, and every other name in the book.

In the end everyone is on guard like their ass depended on it..

edit on 2-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
I run out into the street (sometimes naked for effect) yelling, "We will all die tomorrow!

Pictures or it didn`t happen.

and

Well the way I see it. God may just just need to eliminate you thus making it a go for the next day.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yup, which is why I finally just had to post that. So much negativity, needed some smiles.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Crap, crap.. megacrap. haha I may need to wear a disguise then. And change locations on occasion. Keep Him fooled and always guessing!

I'd post a picture, but everyone would just say "HOAX" or "CGI"

edit on 2-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
might not be ending, but it is forsure crumbling around us..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Hell, stars for everyone! When I see how this currency is traded on here, I see it's worth: not much better than the Dollar.

At any rate: Since you have now said the world will not end, you may have negated your nocturnal activities. Therefore a prediction: God will destroy us to spite you and this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

awww, crumbling isn't the same as ending! Though they do tend to have the same outcome.

So, God is going to smite me eh? Can you let me know which one so I can be on the lookout for either a fat guy or a beard?
(and yes... I just went there) Smile people
edit on 2-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

as long as its not in the form of an earthquake
and if it is...
as long as its not within the next 44 hours or so

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
who cares if it ends or not the important part of believing in the end is to be prepared.... not to fear monger ... so get a clue prep for any disaster is the most important thing anyone can do..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

Tisk Tisk

Now you're assuming.

You better believe I've got my B.O.B. and long term shelter-in-place food and materials ready to go.

That's just plain uncommon sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

First off, this thread is awesome. Second I highly recommend reading the bible as it is quite possibly the best work of fiction I've ever thumbed through. Seriously, there are kings, a prostitute, lot's of murder and even a ghost!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What exactly is "The end of the world"?

I mean , I know it is doom, gloom, and lots of booming but....
What does it really mean, and why do people get their cookies off to the idea so much?
People talk about the crap like they want it to happen, is vindication that important to a person, really?

HA!!!!! Giant solar flare is gonna cook us all so I was right B***H'S, Take that ATS!!...........And then what?

People are just bored and watch too much television I'm afraid, sad really.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

No doubt that particular thread will be revisited tomorrow with a link to RSOE EDIS showing a 2.4 in Baja California.

Undeniable proof is undeniable.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

I agree 100% with that statement. And I have. In fact, I've prepared to the point that I have TOO much stuff. Here in Utah we stockpile and store from the time we leave the womb. Every year for Christmas I get some kind of survival gear. This last year was a burn kit.
It's interesting actually, Utah is one of the most disaster prepared states in the USA... and yet the only disaster we really have to worry about is Earthquakes. No floods, no tornados, no hurricanes.... just a massive earthquake.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I'm sure we've all been guilty of this at SOME point.

It's very unfortunate that people take facts and skew them so off-kilter they're unrecognizable. And it doesn't help that people constantly have to go back to basics to teach the new guys. Or those that were once new, took false info as fact, and ran with it.

Like your solar flare comment. One absolutely could knock out satellites and send us reeling back in time almost. But for someone like me that doesn't watch tv or listen to radio... an hour of internet withdrawal and then it's business as usual. For many, it would no doubt end in suicide.

End of humans at some point? Definitely. End of Earth? Not for a VERY long time. Earth would cast us off like stinky water on a wet dog. The solar system wouldn't so much as shrug.
edit on 2-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cantmakedisup
reply to post by CeeRZ

First off, this thread is awesome. Second I highly recommend reading the bible as it is quite possibly the best work of fiction I've ever thumbed through. Seriously, there are kings, a prostitute, lot's of murder and even a ghost!

THAT, my friend, is awesome! And I probably should, I mean it's the first installment of the Book of Mormon that I grew up reading. That's like reading a series and starting on the second book. Entertaining, but still makes no sense. (and for the record... yes I grew up Mormon, but left that church when I was 12... sometimes you figure things out at an early age.. which is why I don't get on the religion arguments and forums. Not my forte, and not my interest) This post is as religious as I will ever get.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
So, the bible itself says nobody will predict the end, right? That is why every night at 11:59pm I run out into the street (sometimes naked for effect) yelling, "We will all die tomorrow! It's the end of the world!". I'm sure the end would have happened already if I hadn't exploited that little loophole in God's plan. No need to thank ME folks, thank God. He's the one wh-- oh wait...

Oh yeah!! The Bible is the epitome of truth and its uncorrupted.
Hail religion and hail all the holy books.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Pics or it didnt happen.
2nd.

And I'd say God would be foolish to end the world knowing a woman was running out naked everynight with a prediction....stuff the rest of the world...I'm watching this one.
edit on 2-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Well I do what I can. Leaving the church of mormon was not a bad move (I was raised catholic myself, so I'm sure you can guess why I'm now an atheist) and your words have wisdom; getting into religious arguments rarely ends up well. But every once in a while, ya gotta speak your mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join