It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Scientific Blows to the "Climate Change" debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Please check out this article and leave a comment if you have one......(www.ufo-blogger.com...)utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A +ufo_blogger+%28UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29
The gist of it of course is refuting Climate Change.....
I have to admit that the climate has changed somewhat in my lifetime here on the west coast of Canada, but not that awful much.......
We seem to get a little "More" of everything. but its all good here really.....
Now if they could shut that nukeplant down it would be perfect.....
Whats your vis a vid climate change?
is it real?
Is it building up to doomsaday?
or is the sun just acting up a bit or other natural cause?
What is your answer to the percieved problem?
My own thoughts are that the whole averages out...
The volcanos, the weather, the suns activity, except for any stray cosmic super wave, i think well stay within earthly parameters for temps over the long haul.
edit on 2-8-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The simple truth to me is that the argument is over. And what I mean by that is that both sides have completely lost the plot and the argument now is nothing but babble. If you’ve seen Lord of the Rings, try and recall the scene at Rivendel where the characters are arguing over who takes the ring to Mordor, it’s more or less like that. You can show me all the modelling you like, I won't believe it because it’s probably twisted, regardless of which side you’re on.

IMHO, the climate is changing and is always changing, nothing is static. It’s changing because it has to as a result of external and internal forces and reactions, the Sun is a good starting point there as is the continued practice of clearing forests as though they’re going out of fashion!?.

Yes it probably is building up to doomsday, although later rather than sooner. When you see a bloke like George Soros at an environmental conference such as Copenhagen you’d want to be getting really worried. Sure they’ll come up with renewable energy sources, however when the trees are gone I’m sure they’ll also come up with renewable breathing apparatus.

The answer to this problem is certainly not easy, however I’d start with less over consumption and probably plant a few more trees. Maybe people might even get their head around the concept of no population / financial / material growth, just chill and be happy with what you've got for a while.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
True that, it has gotten very cornfusing just trying to keep up with the whole thing.
But there seems to be a natural answer to a lot of the so called problems which get so shrilly shouted about.
Seems we are worried over something half the time to observe some natural event bring it back within parameters...like vulcanism bringing cooling trends etc....
Or the suns output varying to bring on ice ages or melt events etc....Over long periods of earths history it has remained fairly well within certain limits.

new topics

join