It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Are Loyal to U.S. And Hopeful, Poll Finds

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by buster2010

So what constitutes as battle or to bring peace...?

Can they lie to the west in order to gain the upper hand, kill them all and then have peace...? lol

Truthfully, I lost all respect I had "if any at all", when a group of muslim boys took a ride to a local beach Australia, abused and assaulted serveral young women wearing bikini's (because it shamed Allah), then started the biggest race riot we have ever had here in AU..

Then a Muslim cleric condoned their actions and quoted that Australian women should expect muslim men to rape them because they dress like whores and advertise themselves for rape...lol

SO how come regular western guys can sit on a beach without raping these girls, while a muslim man must summon all his self control not to...

Muslims are nothing but panty waste..!!
edit on 8/4/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

So based off of some dude who is probably only a sheikh for monetary gain, you assume we all have to wear a straight jacket to not rape a woman?

Maybe he would have to. But all I know for a fact, is that you enjoy painting many people with one brush. It's like posting multiple bulletins with one thumb-tack.

For the record, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a regular western guy, and I'm a muslim. Why do you act as if the two can't be one?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Unless you're gonna go to war with all of us religious folk, it does mean that we can't change it.

People who talk of ridding the world of religion always speak of genocide, which is hilarious because the REASON they wanna get rid of religion is because they say it causes violence.
The irony is killa.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I recently authored a thread, called "Imagine a world without weapons..." wherein I expressed a wish that weapons were never invented. It's too late for our wishes, we have to take the lemons we've been faced with and make either lemonade, or lemon meringue pie.

then we would be creatures that would have a very short life span.

i disagree, we are taking a fine burgandy and making vinegar.

what....are....you...TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

I recently authored a thread, called "Imagine a world without weapons..." wherein I expressed a wish that weapons were never invented. It's too late for our wishes, we have to take the lemons we've been faced with and make either lemonade, or lemon meringue pie.

then we would be creatures that would have a very short life span.

i disagree, we are taking a fine burgandy and making vinegar.

what....are....you...TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

don't make me explain what we as humans would be like without weapons.

is the earth made of marshmello? even then i could smother you, i could kill you with my bare hands.

so what the hell are YOU talking about?

eta; seems we been getting OT, very sorry mods.
edit on 4-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by buster2010

So what constitutes as battle or to bring peace...?

Can they lie to the west in order to gain the upper hand, kill them all and then have peace...? lol

Truthfully, I lost all respect I had "if any at all", when a group of muslim boys took a ride to a local beach Australia, abused and assaulted serveral young women wearing bikini's (because it shamed Allah), then started the biggest race riot we have ever had here in AU..

Then a Muslim cleric condoned their actions and quoted that Australian women should expect muslim men to rape them because they dress like whores and advertise themselves for rape...lol

SO how come regular western guys can sit on a beach without raping these girls, while a muslim man must summon all his self control not to...

Muslims are nothing but panty waste..!!
edit on 8/4/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

So you say everyone in a religion should be responsible for the actions of a few ok let's follow your line of reason. Seeing how some of your countrymen enjoy going into restaurants that cater to Muslims wearing pigs heads or ordering food they know isn't available just so they can start an argument with the workers makes all of you racist aholes. So how many of the Aborigines have you killed? How much of their land have you stolen? No woman has ever been raped in Australia? Seeing how your country was nothing more than a penal colony for the British I find this hard to believe. So how is your criminal career coming along btw? And seeing how Australia's main religion is Christianity which do you prefer little boys or little girls?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi,

What choices do they really have? They cannot go all out and say: WE HATE YOU WORLD.

That wouldnt strengthen their curse to take over the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I was trying to make a simple point with my initial post and that is: a poll isnt worth the paper it is written on if the information is false!

And who in the hell are you to say whether or not the info is false? Get over yourself.

It's ramadan, most muslims on the planet who are of the age of consciousness are reading the entire Qur'an, 1 section a day, for the whole month. You might wanna consider doing the same. Not so you can learn, and convert, but so you can stop sounding like an idiot on internet threads.
edit on 3-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Lest we forget is a well known Zionist shill from GLP. I have seen many of them here.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You dont have to kill anyone to get rid of religion. Just make it illegal. Im not for that however, as I believe in the 1st Amendment here in the US. I will kill to protect it as well.

"Enemies both Foreign and Domestic"

Semper Fi!
edit on 4-8-2011 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Your welcome to grove on the muzzies all you like.

when a list has CAIR on it....and its positive?

Sorry. Dont need the propaganda and BS.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

In that case then it's no need to single out the Prophet Muhammad is there? I guess you're just in the business of taking shots and not having intelligent dialogue right?

Well when we are talking about muslim's and islam, well ,,,, whom do you think is should talk about? Yoda ???
So i do think my comment was intelligent, but I guess your in the business of being ignorant and ignoring the OP.

Talk about unintelligent

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.....seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

I have a western point of view, with an Islamic point of reference. Let me tell you, so you know:

What people have labeled "islamic extremism" is nothing more than a perverse misinterpretation of existing revelation used by people with either NOTHING to live for, or people with too much ego looking for monetary gain. Sorry but the MAJORITY of muslims are the opposite of "extremist". If 10% of muslims were "extremists" that would be 170 MILLION people down with blowing themselves up. That sounds like enough people to end the entire world off of suicide bombings if you ask me.

I am not talking about terrorism, but extremism. Two different things.
People with extremist opinions (extremists) from western POV, such as accepting stoning as a punishment for adultery or killing apostates, make up significant portions, often majorities of the muslim population in their countries.The moderate majority and extremist minority paradigm is a lie.

edit on 4/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Where was the poll question, If the US went to war with all of Islam, since you reside in the US would you defend the Republic?

Republic? Is that what you call this? I thought they was calling it decrapocy or something today... This country hasn't been a republic since 1913.

On the note of the Muslims, I want to say it doesn't matter what skin color or religion people are, there are douchebags everywhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Do you actually believe that? If you do then you are obviously brainwashed by your media. That is one of the most ridiculous sentiments posted yet and I feel that you may want to turn of the TV and go out and meet some people.

For a thread with 211 replies over 11 pages there is a worryingly small amount of flags, it seems that people aren't really 'denying ignorance', rather they are perpetuating it by choosing to ignore what is being said. How F****** tragic

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Freedom of religion is everyones right,unless it infringes upon other peoples rights and ethnically cleanses people.

here is an example of failure to legislate.

Look at life in england,i wonder if the USA will give all non-muslims from england reffugee status to flee the religious persecution we are suffering due to our government failing to protect secularisim and the laws of the land.

rt.com...
edit on 4-8-2011 by hrmmm because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Hilltaker

Do you actually believe that? If you do then you are obviously brainwashed by your media. That is one of the most ridiculous sentiments posted yet and I feel that you may want to turn of the TV and go out and meet some people.

For a thread with 211 replies over 11 pages there is a worryingly small amount of flags, it seems that people aren't really 'denying ignorance', rather they are perpetuating it by choosing to ignore what is being said. How F****** tragic

Wow, your a sad little person, so you've finally admitted that all your post was is just an atemt at getting flags. People aren't denying ignorance, they are slowly starting to wake up to the fact that islam is not a "religion" of peace but of conquest, look at how it is spreading throught the world. But if your sideing with islam and if you believe islam is 'supposed' to be this religion of peace an love then your doing a ----- poor job reflecting their so-called values. Cause quite frankly your put downs and disrespect of other posters that disagree with you is falling flat. And your unwillingness to accept that people don't agree with what you think your little world should be is also sad. . . err no I'll use your own words, it's F***** tragic.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Sorry. Dont need the propaganda and BS.

I feel the same way - pity we aren't on the same side

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Oh man. Where to start? Give me an hour or so so I can calm down.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I'm sorry but after re reading your post I don't need to worry, you have doomed yourself already. Nice one
(in the most cynical way possible. )
edit on 4-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What do you think - are these people 'loyal' to Britain - do they just want to live in peace, or take-over?

Never mind - they must be part of the tinytinytiny minority of 'Misunderstanders of'Islam' - I expect the moderate minority will show them the door - won't they?

slamists are trying to enforce their severe Sharia law code of conduct in London, to drag “enveloped in sin “ Britain to a sin-free society by any means - from abstention to amputation.

­They’ve started a campaign to make certain areas of London and other cities Islamic law-controlled zones – starting with Walthamstow, East London. They do believe that Islam and Sharia are unstoppable in Europe.

“Muslims will be commanding good and forbidding evil, presenting Islam as an alternative, to the Muslim and non-Muslim community. Ultimately we believe that Muslims can live together, trade according to the Sharia, resolve their problems according to the Sharia, and even police themselves, to a large extent.

Hopefully one day we will have Islamic Emirates which will have authority locally, security locally, and even provide welfare locally,” day-dreams Anjem Choudary, spokesperson for Muslims Against the Crusades. Choudary and his friends are fly-posting parts of London with a large Muslim population.

They want to ban drinking, gambling, and playing music. And they say they’ve got bands of young men ready to patrol and enforce Sharia law, by any means.

rt.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join