It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Teapartiers Are You Terrorists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have never seen a bigger bunch of crybabies. Awwwwe, the Teabaggers got compared to terrorists? Boo Hoo!
I was called a terrorist for 6 long years just because I did not support Bush.

"If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists."

Grow some chest hair and get over it. If y'all can't stand the heat you should just get out of the kitchen.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by fooks

the funny part is those same people calling them terrorists is the same group who came up with "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."

Really?
Are you sure about that?
Can you show me a quote?

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." - Ronald Wilson Reagan
Radio Address May 31, 1986

You crack me up.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just reading post from tea baggers reinforces everything I suspected and witnessed to be true.

Uneducated, sociopathic, paranoid, hyper-aggressive, territorial, whack jobs.

Thank the flying spaghetti monster that you will be a brief footnote in history. I believe your blurp In history shall be as follows "the last throw of the low wit, easily led, astroterf movement that almost sent America to the graveyard, luckily by the fall of 2012 Americans smartened up and booted out the party that named themselfs after a lewd sex act".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
who let the trolls out?

people need to look up ramsey clark

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

no - they are fools and the pawns of the christian right and big oil companies who sponsor them.

i thought everyone knew this.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Psst,.... Terrorist safe-house, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Just reading post from tea baggers reinforces everything I suspected and witnessed to be true.

Thank the flying spaghetti monster that you will be a brief footnote in history. I believe your blurp In history shall be as follows "the last throw of the low wit, easily led, astroterf movement that almost sent America to the graveyard, luckily by the fall of 2012 Americans smartened up and booted out the party that named themselfs after a lewd sex act".

Uneducated? It's spelled "astrotUf" not astroterf.
Sociopathic? If the best argument you can formulate against a group consists of bastardizing their group name in an effort to mock them, I propose that the real sociopath in this thread has done a fine job of self-exposure.
Paranoid? (The TEA Party movement) "Almost sent America to the graveyard" Well, we clearly have a fine example of paranoia, but not only that, I'm also seeing quite a bit of fear mongering and wild delusion.
hyper-agressive? I am to assume that the direct stick poke of thanking a "flying speghetti monster" rather than God because you just felt the need to flex those atheist muscles in any believers' faces was done out of passivity?

Territorial? Look in a mirror. You seem to be thinking that your opinion bears more weight than the opinions of those who support and elected the TEA candidates. That's as territorial as one can get short of urinating on something they claim as their own.
Whack Jobs? Source

Remember, when you start pointing fingers and slinging insults, that it's often quite difficult to not embody the very labels you attempted and failed to slap on others.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about. I have been to several tea party rallies, and I support the grass roots efforts that started the movement. I am not uneducated, sociopathic, hyper-aggrtessive, or a whack-job. I have a doctorate. I was a member of Mensa, although I did not renew my Mensa membership because of the radical viewpoints I kept reading in the Mensa Bulletin (it was the issue where there was an article about doing away with all money and living in peace in joy that did me in....hmmmm, I think I read a thread about that a few minutes ago here on ATS, now that I mention it). I am not reporting this information about myself to brag, but because I am tired of the elitist attitude of the left that conservatives can not be intelligent.

Notice I did not deny paranoid or territorial :-) Not really sure what paranoia might have to do with political affiliation. It seems to me that the left is acting a little more paranoid ABOUT the tea party, if you ask me...
edit on 3-8-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: typo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join