It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Teapartiers Are You Terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

All right Teaparty members are you strapping on bombs and going around blowing things up?

yes hate bill oreilly if you want hes not the issue the video clips he presents is they speak for themselves

and someone tell since when has the liberal media ever hated terrorists? since the 60s theres never been one they havent liked...........that is til now.
edit on 2-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The liberals like to see America attacked and belittled. What they don't like is to see positive change and policy that lessens their powers.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Its so ridiculous that just because they didnt vote the way the sheep wanted them to so now they are made out as people against freedom basically. i guess this is what it has come to anyone who doesnt like being in debt and being made to follow like sheep are terrorists

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Shouldn't you have one of those boarders around your text that says something to the effect of "This post does not represent the political or social views of the ATS staff etc."

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Joseph Andrew Stack

www.foxnews.com...

Does he count?

theweek.com...
edit on 2-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
Its so ridiculous that just because they didnt vote the way the sheep wanted them to so now they are made out as people against freedom basically. i guess this is what it has come to anyone who doesnt like being in debt and being made to follow like sheep are terrorists

No. What they were doing is threatening the entire nation and world with higher interest paymetns and inflation if they didn't get their way. Only truly selfish animals can't compromise. To threaten others unless they succumb to your every whim is in fact domestic treason.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They should've come up w/ a better name than the tea party... something more American.

The Beer Party!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

They represent 60 members out of 435 in the house. They can do absolutely nothing as a party other than be used as a boogie man scapegoat. The marching orders is to scream like a fool about the 60 members who influence nothing but it is the New Boogie man! ('
')

They are the new 'Motto' for MSNBC and Huffington Post... Now it is TEA PARTY (with that invasion of the body snatchers scream) instead of the old "Bush / Cheney / Halliburton boogie.

Everyone is Familiar with this one... start spitting with rage and scream:

BUSH !

CHENEY !

HALLIBURTON!

Then wipe mouth and repeat. Gets old.

These videos sum it up really well www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

But please do tell how these few 60 members could do anything against the other 375 members with a straight face please. Can't wait to hear it.
edit on 2-8-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

No. What they were doing is threatening the entire nation and world with higher interest paymetns and inflation if they didn't get their way. Only truly selfish animals can't compromise. To threaten others unless they succumb to your every whim is in fact domestic treason.

That sounds like you are describing Liberals to a "T".

Threaten and scare is a favorite Liberal tactic, like when Obama implied that SSI checks wouldn't go out unless the debt limit was raised. An outright lie to scare old people.

Like when every Democrat was all over TV saying the US was going to default on our debt payments if the debt limit wasn't raised. Also a lie. And a threat.

Truth is, there was never a danger of default. Never a danger of SSI, military and essential Gov services not gettting paid. There is plenty of revenue every month for that. But there is not enough revenue to pay those things and continue welfare and pork spending.

The President, and Democrats are guilty of terrorism for scaring the crap out of the sheeple with their outright lies.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Because I have sworn to protect the Constitution.
And according to Big Sis, then yes.

Big Sis says,"troops returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were at risk for being recruited by right-wing extremists.."
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 2-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yes, funny stuff from people who won't call real terrorists terrorists!

i guess racists didn't work good enough.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe if the majority of the media and their throng of mindless American mush heads that regurgitate whatever opinion said media tells them they should embrace would have invested as much time in understanding the TEA party as they invested in coming up with imbecilic and sophomoric bastardizations of their movement's name, we'd have a bit of progress as a nation. TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY (TEA)! Was anyone truly surprised that a movement which based their entire platform on standing against expansion of an already retarded tax structure the US has adopted voted against and attempted to block efforts by the rest of the government tu further increase taxes? The fact that a group which in deed and in action embraces the principles and ground on which America was built is even remotely considered a terrorist organization demonstrates how far this government has deviated from the very Constitution they vowed to defend.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Sorry, Joe Stack was a registered Democrat voter.
www.dailyplunge.com...
Same with the Discovery Channel gunman, Democrat voter also.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

the funny part is those same people calling them terrorists is the same group who came up with "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Aren't tea parties the ones that threat to overthrown the government with armed combat?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

While I would agree with you that calling them terrorists is a bit much, I don't think that they really handled their job in a responsible manner either.
The debt ceiling had to be raised. I know there are those that argue against that. I even wanted to agree with them, but after exhaustive research...I just couldn't.

Now, we do need to get our house in order. But, that means something from both sides. Multinational corporations who create jobs overseas should not be getting massive tax breaks here. What's the point.
Make them pay. If they want to move. Let them move. At least then they are being honest about the fact that they are no longer an American corporation and couldn't care less about this country our its citizens.

Then, when global free trade breaks down, (I give it seven years tops before we really get back to the old school approach) they can pay tariffs on their slave labor goods.

Then maybe they will wish they had stayed true to the country that gave them the opportunity to grow and achieve in the first place.

If they won't raise revenue, the Tea Party has nothing to say that I need to hear.

But, again, you are correct in that it still doesn't make them terrorists.
edit on 2-8-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
what's most disgraceful about this whole Tea Party Terroist Attack....

Those calling the names won't call the Islamic terrorist... they are fundlementalist or some other Bull Crap.

They are just playing to their crowds to try to keep them in line after, yet another, Obama FAILURE>

One thing about Liberals/Democrats. They will stick with a Loser. Give them credit where credit is due.

Case in point:

Wu Still Hasn't Resigned
hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com...

I guess they believe it is cool to RAPE and/or Sexually Molest your long time friends daughter

That is the another thing with the Dems. They will stand by Cheaters, Perverts, druggies, and even murders-yes I said it. TED KENNEDY. May he rest in HELL.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ed23f5069ac.jpg[/atsimg]

gotta agree with that teaparty the littlest kid in the room always gets the blame
edit on 2-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by loki41872

Originally posted by spinalremain

That sounds like you are describing Liberals to a "T".

Threaten and scare is a favorite Liberal tactic, like when Obama implied that SSI checks wouldn't go out unless the debt limit was raised. An outright lie to scare old people.

Like when every Democrat was all over TV saying the US was going to default on our debt payments if the debt limit wasn't raised. Also a lie. And a threat.

Truth is, there was never a danger of default. Never a danger of SSI, military and essential Gov services not gettting paid. There is plenty of revenue every month for that. But there is not enough revenue to pay those things and continue welfare and pork spending.

The President, and Democrats are guilty of terrorism for scaring the crap out of the sheeple with their outright lies.

Care to back any of those claims up with some evidence?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
Aren't tea parties the ones that threat to overthrown the government with armed combat?

Lol the voting booth is a great weapon, non?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join