It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard about the Rothschild Boulevard Tent Protests?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Maybe, even this thread is being hidden and screened...?

Ha!
Are you trying to make me paranoid?

My theory is that only some protests are approved by our corporate masters, and others are not. For instance something with clearly defined goals, almost no rhetoric, and realistic complaints about being charged too much rent; cannot be allowed into the national discussion.

David Grouchy

but then again ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77cb020a7b2c.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That was a little strange.
Someone just spammed up every single board
with the exact same nonsense post, and pushed all
the decent threads deep deep off of the first page of discussion.

Thanks to a heroic effort by our mods,
the threads have been cleaned up.

I hope I will be pardoned for bumping this little known major event just one more time.

David Grouchy
edit on 3-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I dont think you are paranoid - some protests get far more attention from the most watched tv and news companies. I dont watch tv but read some mainstream news online and have only heard of this here at ats.

Does that mean there is a political negative bias on reporting, or is it just not really that important a news story?
I think it could be a time bomb , any protest within Israel is going to be - will it fizzle out or explode?

I am a little confused about the driving forces behind these protests .... I really want to believe that its the people uniting , but I fear its far more complicated, ugly and corrupt.

Fed up of games and lies.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm still surprised this isn't a bigger deal..

CNN covered it, you just have to search for it.
www.cnn.com... protests&primaryType=mixed&sortBy=date&intl=false

*edit...*

Nor can you link the video or the 'israel protests' search page. It links to a just a search of 'Israel' instead.

edit on 4-8-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You are correct.
Here is a CNN video from July 30th

cnn / tent protests

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thanks.

Oh well, under the rug I guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
CNN has been to busy, i should know since i got locked on the channel. (Again.. when i get stuck i just continue to watch)

But they covered it today and informed me that there are 250 000 people connected to the protests and the tent cities that has exploded troughout Tel Aviv and other cities.

What they protest for is very logical because its been going on for years. Like other coutnries being affected by the economic turmoil and the politics within the country there is a bad communication between the middle class and the goverment. They would never do this if it hadn't been urgent.

But with the riots in London i think they will loose the media. And Syria. And the hunger in Somalia. And the downrating. And the Italian Crisis. Ohh and the mega super crazy storm on the shore of China wich had a maximum size of 1000 km!!

There is a valid reason why not all news get covered today.

We all could agree that the hunger crisis in east Africa and the Syria violence is the worst right now, but noone is complaining about that.

Maybe not go for the conspiracy so god damn quickly. We are better than that. This is not a conspiracy. But the consequense of the politics made the last decades

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join