It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Really worried now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This debt ceiling, council of 13, the tea party being made out as terrorists because most voted against the bill.
Obama slowly becoming a dictator, Absolute gun control.
Im really worried guys and i cant hide it anymore. If any of you feel worried as well please share with me cuz i dont feel like i can do much of anything im only 17 and the only thing i can think of is vote but whats the point of that anymore?
Anyways some advice would be nice i guess.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
stop

take a deep breath

hold it for 5

exhale

take another deep breath

exhale

its going to be alright

man

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Don't worry.

Keep exposing wrong for what it is.

One conversation at a time changes the world.

These jokers are having their final party before the nation rebukes them.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Why do you think Obama is becoming a dictator? Would a dictator require congress and senate to come to a majority decision?

I don't like the guy either, but what's with the ludicrous hyperbole?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
stop

take a deep breath

hold it for 5

exhale

take another deep breath

exhale

its going to be alright

man

Best advice you can get.

In regards to the current situation, chat with family and friends. This is will take heaps of your shoulder.

You don't know what a simple conversation can lead to.

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Take some time out of your day and really think about and Appreciate all of the blessings in your life. Turn off the screens for a bit and observe and get closer to nature. Nature is beautiful. Nature is real. Our economy is fake and manufactured. It won't collapse like the politicians have been leading on for the past months, unless they intentionally do it. So don't worry about that. Actually, just don't fear anything.

now that that's out of the way, if anything bad is going to happen, it will be because of natural events. So getting closer to nature couldn't possibly hurt, just avoid the poison ivy.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Read philosophy. Fully understand the details of how twisted these people are and how long the knowledge of prosperous and educated society has been around. (I suggest starting with a brief overview, like the book "The History of Philosophy" and going on from there)

Then, find yourself. Remember, you and the people around you are more important than these a$$hats that run this country.

Finally, live your life. Ignore the fascists. This is hard, but I'm sure it's worth it. I wouldn't know, I'm twenty and the details of our countries decline have haunted me for at least 4 years, more-so over the last 2.

Just remember, stay skeptical, stay alert, deny ignorance, and when the SHTF fight for life and liberty. Add good to the world in any way you can, we all know it needs it.
edit on 2-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Couldn' have said it better.

Ther comes a time.

It's now, the only now we will ever have.

Act boldly, youll be suprised.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Don't worry kid.
Everything is going to be OK.

I would suggest you study our constitution and Bill of Rights.

Get your education.

Keep your eyes and ears open and find like minded people in your area to socialize with.

We, the people, will enjoy victory in due time.

Now go be a kid and enjoy life.

Love and peace to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Dear Sorayugiman,

Maybe going outside and taking a walk is a good starting place. Contrary to popular belief, the world is not going to end this year or next year or in a thousand years. A small group of elite are also not going to kill us all or put us all in FEMA camps to poison us. You cannot believe everything you read.

The only thing that we have control over in this world is our emotions. That is what we need to learn before we can begin to understand the challenges of this world. This is a good site for hearing about stuff and reading different perspectives; but, it is can be full of fear over "possibilities" and people always fear the worst case scenario. I will give you an answer that will always be true. The worst case scenario is that we all die, if we all die then you will not face any more problems and neither will I. Things will get worse and things will get better, that is just the way life goes. The best thing that ever happened to me was losing everything when my wife divorced me, it freed me because in the end we are still us. Be well and enjoy what is around us.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What ever you do dont listen to the sheeple that have responded to your thread so far (except ghost375 and innerpeace2012) you need to do what it takes to get yourself and as many family members as possible out of the US, out of the northern hemisphere would be even better for your survival rate.
Good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know what I am going to do. I know voting is pointless.

So when all of the political advertising starts piling up in the streets in 2012, I'm going to fill my yard with anti-political advertising, urging people not to vote.

Just find some passive way to vent your frustration, make a mockery of the entire system.

Make pinatas of political figures and publicly bash and burn them with your friends.

Don't be scared tho, that is what they feed on.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

No, the worst case scenario is not that we all die! The worst case scenario is that alot of unecessary lives are lost (you included) because certain information was witheld. And uninformed people like you keep telling the curious to go back to sleep.
edit on 2-8-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'll tell you what you can do -- wait a little bit until you turn 18. Once you do, then go get yourself a 30-06, a shotgun, and a some other high powered rifles -- before they pass another anti-second-amendment bill, hidden deep inside some other bill, and try and sneak it in under the radar.

.300 H&H Magnum, 8mm Magnum and the like can be very effective against ballistic vests and such.

When you turn 21, save up and buy a new handgun every month. Or as many as you can per month. I would say, get a 10mm, .357 SIG, .357 Magnum, or something packing this level of power or equivalent. If you live outside California, then you have more choices available for handguns (CA has an "approved list" of handguns).

Keep at least 1000 rounds (bare minimum) of solid core, or hollow point ammunition for each firearm in your arsenal.

Be ready to protect your family and property when they finally succeed at destroying this country.

I would also suggest keeping an off road motorcycle, preferably the street legal 4-stroke kind (Honda DualSport, BMW R1200GS Adventure, Kawasaki KLR650, KTM 990 Adventure R, Yamaha Super Ténéré, and Triumph Tiger 800XC), and 5 gallons of fuel on hand.

Just in case there is some kind of evacuation, it's the only way you'll be able to successfully evacuate from a densely populated area (freeways will be parking lots, and people will be acting insane).
edit on 2-8-2011 by ClamChowder because: Spelling correction.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Even after all the posturing and the jockeying around and all the fearmongering, Moody's did not downgrade our AAA rating. Makes ya wonder....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The trick to relieving yourself of fear is not by convincing yourself that everything is going to be "OK" but by deciding that no matter what you face on any given day, you'll face it with courage.

People with Courage are still afraid, the only difference between someone without courage and someone with, is the person without courage avoids fear while the person who has courage walks right into what they are afraid of.

Keep your head up and look the world and your fear in the eye...you'll discover a sense of Freedom.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Why worry he have already lost. For every 1 of you there are 1000 that don't care about anything. Apathy is what rules our daily lives. It rules it on every level.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
This debt ceiling, council of 13, the tea party being made out as terrorists because most voted against the bill.
Obama slowly becoming a dictator, Absolute gun control.
Im really worried guys and i cant hide it anymore. If any of you feel worried as well please share with me cuz i dont feel like i can do much of anything im only 17 and the only thing i can think of is vote but whats the point of that anymore?

All those things that you are worried about that you have named above, you should not worry about. Especially since in time you all will have something to really worry about and not this fake made up calamities that are going around.

Umm I just realized that most likely that what I said probably would not quell your worrisomeness.

And so watch this vid and be happy and worry not. Because the only # that will happen is the stuff that needs to happen. And it will probably suck but it wont be all that bad.

edit on 3-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What does the debt ceiling controversy have to do with gun control?
Also, Obama's no dictator, in fact he's far from it. He does what the republicans want most of the time, including caving in on the debt ceiling. A lot of people (Tea Partiers mostly, among other Republicans) were complaining that they thought he was considering using the 14th amendment to raise the debt ceiling without them. They had been saying that using the 14th amendment would be effectively dictatorial of Obama. He didn't do it, but he should have. Instead of "being a dictator," he stood down and let the Republicans do exactly what they wanted - to cut spending that was desperately needed, while upholding costly tax breaks.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Take a deep breath and let's go over this rationally.

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
This debt ceiling,

What about it? It has been raised over 70 times in the last 50 years. Why does it worry you now?

council of 13,

There are definitely some problems with this but they give the Republicans a big advantage and Mitch already promised to tow the teabagger line with it. So why does it worry you, exactly?

the tea party being made out as terrorists because most voted against the bill.

That is not why they were being compared to terrorists but if you have not noticed, that word has been tossed back and forth so much since 9/11 that nobody has the ground to stand on to cry victim anymore.

Obama slowly becoming a dictator,

How so? In light of his most recent capitulation I really would like some elaboration on this.

Absolute gun control.

There is less gun control than there was just 4 years ago under Bush. What specifically are you referring to?

Turn off the radio. Stop watching Fox news. See if you can explain what it is about these things that really worries you. Find out how much truth is behind that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join