It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sherrif In Jail For Trafficing Meth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Eleven people -- including Winn Parish Sheriff Albert “Bodie” Little -- were indicted by a federal grand jury in Shreveport today, Aug. 2, on charges of organizing the distribution of more than 50 grams of crystal methamphetamine.

www.shreveporttimes.com...

This man while running for sheriff was known for his "crackdown on drugs"....He promised to "clean up" the parish and set up many busts of multiple people.That was his whole point of his campaign!
www.thetowntalk.com...|mostcom

While just down the highway in Pineville, it seems the Mayor is in hot water too!

PINEVILLE -- A sport utility vehicle driven by Pineville Mayor Clarence Fields struck and killed a pedestrian Sunday night on La. Highway 28 East.

Louisiana Politicians at their finest!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Just think how many people he has busted for this same thing. So many cases he was a part of will get thrown out due to this.

Just naother example of cops thinking they are above the law.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Never you worry!

They'll have a replacement for him in no time.

Shouldn't even put a dent in CIA funding.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You guys act like this is something new. It's been going on since the 70s at least.

There are many, many decent cops. There are also many dirty cops. There are also many decent dirty cops.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's refreshing to see posts concerning the conduct of police officers that don't include murder, rape, or assault, even if it is about trafficking meth. Nice job OP.

Edit to add: I just thought of this. How screwed up is it that this guy is in jail when other cops see no repercussions for the actions I mentioned above? We live in one #ed up society if our morals make the law harder on selling drugs than rape and murder.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
50 grams?

Wait -- what did he do the next day?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Since this kind of thing happens regularly and it can be found on several news services, Why do you post everyday news on a Conspiracy website?? ATS has been overrun by star and flag boredom.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well, it all had to go somewhere! He just didnt say where, but he did clean it up

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Yeah.....he is a very good liar! He had everyone fooled. The mayor had also been in trouble for using the cities money for personal trips etc....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Oh I'm sure of it....I wouldn't be surprised if he gets out of it. They are already saying that a prisoner made up the story so he could make a deal with the cops regarding his incarceration....total BS!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Yes...but this little town has more than their share from the bottom of the list to the top!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I hear THAT. I can't wait to see what happens. I predict he will get out of it....nothing a little cash won't take care of

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

There are many people involved apparently. They have arrested 11 people besides him, but they won't release the names of them yet because they say they have more arrests pending, and don't want to tip them off.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Ahem......did you read the title of this forum? "Social issues" If you go to the home page, you will see that there are forums on many things from cooking to pets......

top topics

join