It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret NASA Footage!! Moon Landing Hoax Revealed!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by spaceshrimp
I was going to post a reply....then I saw that this is in the jokes forum

The mods said they moved it here because of the voice-over. I however do not think this is a joke and very much believe the footage is REAL

Wait...you think this is real? It sounds to me like it's been overdubbed. And the people responsible have most likely seen the pic I posted. Which probably gave them the idea.

I'm not saying that I'm not open to the theory that we didn't go to the moon. I'm just saying this seems put on.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
REPLY TO SPACESHRIMP

I think you should know that the mirrors are in fact there. It has been proven . link to mythbusters as refered to.

I like 'mythbusters' and I did watch the episode to do with the moon landing...but it's an entertainment program like anything else...and even though i watched it with trepidation still did not feel anything they tried to prove was that compelling nor revealed anything other than seen before.

Yes we do know the flag had rod in it etc...but some film shots on the moon have shown the astronauts attached to strings etc...certainly I am 99% certain some of the film footage was faked.

Ok lets say we went...we built all those rockets and I may sound contrary as I hop on and off the fence!...and the mirrors were placed etc....However, I think due to the hasselblads at the time and bad footage...I really believe they had to 'stage' some of the pics afterwards.....
Its been said time and time again by people...with evidence that something isn't right!.....so much 'against' rather than 'for'...I would rather NASA say we went ...but yes we had to stage some of the pics rather than continue with this charade.....
The Van Allen belts and radiation, the crosshairs on the pics, the lighting, the lack of blast crater, etc etc etc...it's all been said before- I would love be back on that fence and believe it all.....but the more things that come out the more laughable it becomes.....you have to admit my friend at least ONE thing...they COULD show more detailed pics of those landing sites....AND THEY WON'T....WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA!

Not sure if this thread should have been placed in jokes and puns...but.........

edit on 4-8-2011 by Jools because: forgot to mention in reply to spaceshrimp

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools

I like 'mythbusters' and I did watch the episode to do with the moon landing...but it's an entertainment program like anything else...and even though i watched it with trepidation still did not feel anything they tried to prove was that compelling nor revealed anything other than seen before.

Yes we do know the flag had rod in it etc...but some film shots on the moon have shown the astronauts attached to strings etc...certainly I am 99% certain some of the film footage was faked.

Ok lets say we went...we built all those rockets and I may sound contrary as I hop on and off the fence!...and the mirrors were placed etc....However, I think due to the hasselblads at the time and bad footage...I really believe they had to 'stage' some of the pics afterwards.....
Its been said time and time again by people...with evidence that something isn't right!.....so much 'against' rather than 'for'...I would rather NASA say we went ...but yes we had to stage some of the pics rather than continue with this charade.....
The Van Allen belts and radiation, the crosshairs on the pics, the lighting, the lack of blast crater, etc etc etc...it's all been said before- I would love be back on that fence and believe it all.....but the more things that come out the more laughable it becomes.....you have to admit my friend at least ONE thing...they COULD show more detailed pics of those landing sites....AND THEY WON'T....WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA!

Not sure if this thread should have been placed in jokes and puns...but.........

edit on 4-8-2011 by Jools because: forgot to mention in reply to spaceshrimp

I have to agree that even with what we've seen on Mythbusters, it remains an television entertainement show.

As far as when you say that some (some is the key word here) pictures might've had to be faked, well I'm much more open to that than if someone says we haven't been on the moon at all.
edit on 4-8-2011 by spaceshrimp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

of course the voice over is fake but the VIDEO is definitely real. You see for yourself them FAKING the moon landing. What was the purpose of filming that

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you can't fake this, you simply can't. now, who here want to debate?

No one has the cahonas to answer you

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It would be really hard to fake this

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join