It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you (expletive) kidding me?" ... "What about the brotherhood?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So sad:

A police sergeant who has been with the department in Seabrook for 30 years was charged with operating under the influence in Massachusetts on Sunday.

That's not the problem.

This is the problem:

"If this happened in Seabrook, we would take care of you guys! This is ridiculous. You guys are a (expletive) joke! I am a 30-year sergeant, and you are going to do this to me? Really? My life and my career are over! I hope you guys are (expletive) happy!"

Seems so shocked as if he's completely blown away by what's happening.

I wonder if the surprise stems from his peers over the past 30 years all covering for other cops or if it's simple drunkenness.

link

edit on 2-8-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Im glad to see a cop taken off the streets for breaking a law he is sworn to protect. His comments just go to show you that most police officers think they are above the law.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sounds like a threat and a history of cover ups

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He should step back and think of how many lives and careers he has ended.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I sure hope the rest of his department are thoroughly investigated for his statements. They are not reassurring to say the least.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Most cop retirements are set up to be max beneficial at 27 yrs...he should already be retired....prob enjoyed himself too much...hes toast now though...he can welcome people to WalMart

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
He should step back and think of how many lives and careers he has ended.

The first thought that came into my head was "Well this should put things into perspective for him"...

.... I should have known ....

.... Tyrants will be tyrants.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Something similar happened here in Jersey last year:

www.nj.com...

It turns out one of our state troopers was driven home numerous times after being stopped for a DUI, one time even admitting that she drank "a lot"!

I'm bringing it up because our local radio station was talking about it the other day, and BAM! ... here's your thread!

They will always cover for their own.

top topics

join