It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Landing? Chile July 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I'm not saying it is a harrier. My personal experience says it isn't

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by Hydroman

yes i know of the harrier...but at a commercial airport in chili...i highly doubt a military jet would be hovering around...nice try though
I didn't say that's what this was. You said, "Last time I checked, planes don't hover."

All I was doing was showing you that some do hover, that's all. In other words, I was being a smart ass.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It looks like the UFO that landed in my back yard a couple weeks ago a reptilian alien came out and told me JFK was murdered by the grey's in order to control the government he also told me life on this planet will end in exactly 278 days 14 hours 7 mins and 49 seconds

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
The second part has numerous aircraft in random order, some changing direction in an instant while others accelerate and slow down instantaneously.

You've never been to an airshow or an airport to watch planes, have you? The video shows normal aircraft traffic of planes coming in for landings. There's no planes accelerating or instantly slowing down in this video.

Planes are coming towards the camera with the appearance that they're slowed down. Then when they make a turn, it "appears" that they're speeding up. It's all perception.

This video shows normal aircraft traffic. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell5151

Nice story but lets get back to reality.

link   
Don't know why an alien would land in the middle of busy city of another organism's habitat. And, where is the ascend? That's the end of the video so I'm assuming it just landed and thats all. Yeah, an airplane from an odd perspective is my guess also.
edit on 2-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by roswell5151
It looks like the UFO that landed in my back yard a couple weeks ago a reptilian alien came out and told me JFK was murdered by the grey's in order to control the government he also told me life on this planet will end in exactly 278 days 14 hours 7 mins and 49 seconds
That can't be right because my Amphibian alien contact told me that it was going to end in 279 days 15 hours 8 mins and 50 seconds.

link   
nice to see so many members with smart ass comments when people actually look for a decent discussion...i'll just continue to stay out of the UFO forums like i typically do (with exception to this)...quality of ATS has gone down the toilet as of late due to exactly this reason...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

All I see is one independent light for each object. Also, none of the lights that went behind the dish actually land. Watch the lights go down, pass the bottom left part of the dish and then zoom right randomly and disappear. So are they landing or taking off?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's the first part of the vid that gets me. It actually looks like a plane with landing lights BUT then it appears to go down and notice in FRONT of the building it descends. This is why I thought helicopter but it doesn't look like one, it looks like landing lights on a plane. Could there be an optical illusion to this? It is appearing to go down in town between two buildings? Notice how it is in front of building and isn't it behind another ? So that would make it be between two buildings. No way an airport could be there imo.
edit on 2-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Relax, nothing wrong with having fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My first thought when I watched the clip was an airplane coming in for a landing. Two stationary lights descending can sometimes be mistaken for a ufo, which turn out to be landing lights on an airplane. I know it seems like it went down into a crowded metropolitan area, but its hard to tell from the distance that the video was taken that there could be an airport nestled among the city skyline.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Watch the lights around the tv dish. They are indeed dropping altitude while moving left but then the fly off in the opposite direction and disappear. So are they landing or taking off?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

True, that an the angle is clearly giving us just one perspective. Do we have to look up pictures of an airport in Chile?

I found a list of airports in Chile Love me wikipedia, en.wikipedia.org...

General Bernardo O'Higgins Airport is my favorite so far, although, Casablanca Airport is close behind

edit on 2-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

yes i know of the harrier...but at a commercial airport in chili...i highly doubt a military jet would be hovering around...nice try though

Nothing unusual about this happening. Especially if the city is near a military base. Without doing any research or reading any further in this thread I will conclude that there is a military base nearby.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh I get it it was probably the same alien and he gave out two different times to screw with us it must be happening sometime in between?

anyway I suppose it's time to be serious I am 95% sure the U.F.O in the video isn't an alien U.F.O I'm pretty sure it belongs to George W Bush after all he is the one behind all the crop circles

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It looks like the Chilean Air Force is out with their Pillans again. Usually we see them in "UFO" videos when they do their big flight school graduation display in December.

It's more impressive when it's darker

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuoatx
Don't know why an alien would land in the middle of busy city of another organism's habitat. And, where is the ascend? That's the end of the video so I'm assuming it just landed and thats all. Yeah, an airplane from an odd perspective is my guess also.

This is one of my favorite thinking games, you present a good fuzzy problem. Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot, if we were the ones visiting an alien planet. We were the ones in exotic spacecraft that can bend space and zip around at amazing speeds. Would we want to take a close look at a major city and risk being bitten by the biomass, or would we go where it was less populated to do research in private?

Personally, if I wanted to learn about the biology I would go where it was less populated and take a smaller calculated risk. Just keep in mind, you are far away from home on a distant planet studying a species at war with itself. If you get into trouble you are screwed. What would you do?
edit on 2-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: poor punctuation.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by icepack

airplanes don't hover last time i checked

Have you ever watched a harrier land? or perhaps one of the new jet helicopters?

edit on 2-8-2011 by Attrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by icepack

airplanes don't hover last time i checked

If they are coming or going straight towards/away from you they most certainly do "appear" to hover. Don't be obtuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join