It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Kill Bill Volume 2 DVD Screwing Up??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Okay - I went out and bought Kill Bill Volume 2 last night...since I had already seen it like 5 times in the theatres, I decided I'd watch the special features first.

I put the DVD in and the first two options under the special feature menu: the making of and a live performance from a band both would not play - it just skipped and garbeled the picture.....the movie, however, played fine and so did the deleted scenes...

Today I went and exchanged it for a brand new copy - same thing again!!

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if the special features on Kill Bill V2 have certain requirements??
I don't want to see the special features so bad but I also don't want to waste any more gas.....

[Edited on 8/16/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
what dvd player do you have and how old is it ?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
not going to waste my money on Kill Bill...

but that's just me

good luck...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
what dvd player do you have and how old is it ?

Well - I was borrowing my parent's DVD player until a friend of mine could give me mine back....his was a Samsung about 2-3 years old. Mine is a Toshiba, almost brand new. I just got mine back last night and it worked fine - so I guess if someone is getting this same problem...um...go buy a new DVD player - lol

Originally posted by elevatedtone
not going to waste my money on Kill Bill...

but that's just me

*gasp!!* Oh well - I hate A Beautiful Mind and people think I'm nutz

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Normallly if your dvd player is a few years old and it acts up u might need a new one long story short its some kinda codeing on the dvd thats not working properly with the dvd players or something ...ive had 6 dvd players in about 4 years I try and keep the updated beore my year return runs out lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I want to say that the dvd player I was using before had actually had an ethernet port on it for software updates....

I feel sorry for those people who go and spend $10,000 on a top of the line DVD player and have to replace it a few years down the road....well - actually, I guess they can afford that - so...I don't feel sorry for them - lol

The solution? Quentin's got the idea....just buy the original film-reel

top topics

join