It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Drug Trafficker Satanist divulges Incomparable High of a Cup of Blood.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by kwakakev

Wait, what is this? Bait and switch?

You said that once a dog has tasted blood that they are forever changed. I said that is not true. To argue, you present evidence of a practice that has nothing to do with forever changing them, but rather training them.

I have been a part of breeding and training Brittany Spaniels for bird hunting. Lots of blood gets in their mouths. Not only do they not eat the bleeding, dead bird. But they bring them back to you with only slobber on the feathers.

Dogs are taught behaviors. They have instinct, but you can (most often, depending on the individual dog) train them to ignore instinct in most ways. THis is why cats and squirrels can run through my yard, and my rat terrier doesn't go off chasing them. I trained her not to.

Not being condescending, but have you been around dogs a lot? Do you have experience, or are you speaking from perception gained from reading news?

Agreed . I know many breeders/dog owners who keep their dogs on a raw/natural diet with the blood . They do not trust processed dog foods and only feed raw meat . Their dogs are the most most well behaved , well socialized dogs I have ever come in contact with . More clam than mine and my dogs have never tasted blood/raw meat .

Raw feeding (along with the blood) is a growing trend with hard core dog owners due to all the processed dog food recalls in the past few years .
edit on 6-8-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
For those who may not believe this: would the average religious anti-marijuana person believe even half the things in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? Ether, adrenochrome, mescaline, those people have not even heard of half those drugs in that book at the time it was written (it also mentions how blood gets you the highest!) so as Shakespeare says "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting..

This reminded me of a program I recently watched on television where a british reporter travelled to the far east and during his visit he drank Snake blood.

He said the feeling was unbelievable, he was sweating and started hallucinating, really weird stuff.

It also reminded me of the film "THE BEACH" staring leonardo decaprio, where he also drinks Snakes blood at the beginning of the film.

Maybe there is something in this?

Regards.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There are numerous reports of this happening, and they are always ridiculed.

People have become so immured to the horrendous things which are being done on our planet that they see them as 'normal'.....war (mass murders), widespread use of DU bombs which maim entire populations terribly, government assassinations, government instigated terror.... etc. The fact that many see this as 'normal' and 'acceptable' is part of the problem. If they didn't, they would see it for the evil it is...and then it wouldn't be such a leap to imagine that these acts might all be instigated by a group of people who revere evil, and therefore that they may also drink blood and sexually abuse children on a massive scale.

The media has thoroughly conditioned people to accept the mass murder and, in fact, mass torture through things like DU, as 'normal' and 'heroic' through the media and the 'entert(R)ainment' industry, so when it is suggested that evil might also be practised in a way that we are not yet conditioned to accept as normal, people write it off as stupid.

Personally I don't think this is inconceivable at all. We are seeing uncontrolled evil being spread over the globe, I don't have difficulty in imagining that in private these same promoters of evil might engage in things which any decent person would find totally repugnant and unimaginable - but then I feel the same about war and the enslavement of the human race.

edit on 6-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Not being condescending, but have you been around dogs a lot? Do you have experience, or are you speaking from perception gained from reading news?

Not as much as you have by the sounds of it, but have looked after them at times. Giving them good training and keeping them well feed makes a big difference. I did have one dog that use to catch seagulls, quite a hunter that one. Had another dog that just could not get use to being around chickens. He did have a history of killing wild ducks and would spend all day trying to get into the chicken cage. The other dog he was with was a bit feisty at first but settled down after a few days.

Have also had experience with cats as well. On one farm the owner bought 4 cats as they did have a big rat problem. I blooded one cat and that was the only one out of the four that caught any rats. The owners wife had ethical concerns with it that I fully understand.

As for working with people on the farms, ex army where the most disturbing. Drinking blood is a part of it, but also so it the process of killing. My first time was slow and messy as it common with most people when the job is presented to them and not everyone can do it. I do understand how self centred people can be attracted to the process and the energy of the situation. With empathy and understanding what that energy means it becomes a job that I tried to do as quickly and humanly as possible. I am talking from experience that can leave you physical charged, emotionally empty and psychologically disturbed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

You seem like a fine person. Respecting the sacrifice an animal makes for your food is holy, no matter what your spiritual cup of tea is.

My son shoots airsoft quite a bit. We have some really swank, expensive guns bought at bargain prices over the years. One day he told me, "I'm gonna go outside and shoot some birds." We have a lot of sparrows and ravens in the area, along with some scissortail and mockingbird (occasional others like cardinal, etc). I told him that whatever he kills, he has to eat. That is the rule. He doesn't shoot birds now. So it worked.

Respecting life, it is critical. You have a good head.

RE: the farmowners wife, i may understand her ethical concerns, but they are illogical. Cats have to eat. Rats are their food. No ethical quandry there, unless i am just wanting to be a silly human.

edit on 6-8-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Leviticus 17-13

13 “‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

I'm not sure about getting high by drinking the blood of his victims, But I guess it could be possible. who knows what was in everyone's bloodstream in that incident.

They say that the blood is the seat of the soul. It is interesting that blood cells are one of the few cells in the body that do not have a neucleus. I guess the cells with soul in it doesn't need them.

The Perp in the interview was just playing on old blood myths. He was saying "I killed him and took a part of his soul by drinking his living blood."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I have been a part of breeding and training Brittany Spaniels for bird hunting. Lots of blood gets in their mouths. Not only do they not eat the bleeding, dead bird. But they bring them back to you with only slobber on the feathers.

I have to agree with you. I have two hunting dogs (Catahoulas) and I can not imagine how some blood in their mouths would alter them on a genetic level where 10,000 years of domesticity is suddenly reversed and they take on wolf-like traits that have been completely bred out of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

They don't just get high, it's LIFE for them perhaps...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky this was utterly profound. I listened to the entire recording. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
It's as if fear is the drug.

And we all see that the entertainment industry, the news agencies and governments attitudes always put most people into a state of fear, and we, as a society, give blood.
When it is separated in a lab, an extraction of whatever can happen, no?

So I don't know if they DO drink blood, but they sure like to spill it. For them, the elites, we are nothing more than cattle. Look at how they manage the world, how they mistreat whole countries...

And since we are only cattle, the step to think or believe they DO drink blood isn't hard to make, and doesn't seem far fetched.

We "recognize" they are still using Old Religions in disguise, or hidden from our view, and wasn't human blood part of many rituals of the ancients? Why would they stop practicing THAT part?
Where I live, it is said about 1200 kids go missing each year and that maybe 900 are found. And yet, never do the 300 never to be found again make the headlines... Are we so sure we would notice people being abducted for sacrifices?

The general population has always been their cattle, and it is still true today. Try anything you want, you have restrictions up to there. But it never applies tot "them".

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
These "Elites" are not human. They are addicted to human blood and flesh. They are addicted to violence, money, and power. (Absolute power corrupts absolutely.)
This is not so out there. For me it's a fact.

I agree, the Rich Elite are not completely human, and they have sold themselves out for a long life and power to do what they wish. These are the Central Banking Cartel, Let me quote here:

John F. Hylan
"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses generally referred to as 'international bankers.' This little coterie... run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...[and] seizes...our executive officers... legislative bodies... schools... courts... newspapers and every agency created for the public protection."

John Adams
"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

Franklin D. Roosevelt
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."

Here is the Head of the Serpent:
The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

TIME LINE OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States.

1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States.

1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson.

1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading.

On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.

Do they all drink human blood? Perhaps, I do not know for certain. I do know that these people own, and run the entire world, and we all are at their mercy. If they were gone, the world would be a better place.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy in 2008 and is no longer in existance. How can they own anything?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Great reply Auto!!!!
If I could, I would applaud you!!!
Thanks for that!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Way late to this thread, but I've been interested in this "adrenochrome" thing lately as its a hot topic.

Some of the counters that I've heard to the OP proposal aren't without their own faults.

First i'd imagine disease isn't a concern as the subjects used are likely thoroughly screened likely beforehand of any foul play. Second the synthesized version of adenochrome may seem a more reasonable approach for people who want the high and actually care about human life.

The users in question have demonstrated concern for human life is null and void....so synthesizing might actually be a unnecessary ritual from their perspective preferring old school occult practice instead. Additionally, considering the occult and school of mysticism nature of these users would strongly imply a perceived increase value or purity in the adrenochrome that comes from a tortured living being instead of a sterile lab or test tube.

Part of the legitimacy of the idea comes from the occult/satanic nature of the individuals seeking adrenocrhome.

I think the concern here isn't weather or not adrenocrhome actually gets you high, its weather or not psychotic elites believe it and seek it. Which adds a very uncomfortable layer to missing children cases etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Google Fiona Barnett on youtube. She reaccounts as a young teen being brought up in a generational bloodline family. She went to sacrifices where public figures in forms of politicians, entertainers and sports people turned and sacrifices a pregnant woman to Molac. Then they drained the blood drank it and ate the flesh from golden platters.

The elites who are the illuminati blood all over their bodies.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ProphecyPhD

Coolest handle dude

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I gotta say..... I've seen signs of this....

The missing people not accounted for.....I hate that evil

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join