It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Drug Trafficker Satanist divulges Incomparable High of a Cup of Blood.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Once a dog gets the taste of fresh blood it is never the same again. It loses some of it's passiveness and domestication and become more wild and more likely to attack, just like so many other criminals in this world.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I've had a lot of dogs and cleaned my fair share of deer, and I've never had that happen. It does, however, make them a tad healthier.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

There are lots of reasons why dogs attack, temperament, bread, training, pack culture, food and if they have been blooded. I have not heard of too many cases where dogs attack their owners, sometimes the owners deserved it other times the dogs are just put down. The main targets with dogs attacks are with kids and other small fluffy animals and there are lots of these around.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Whats wild is they may be making their own personal blood more interesting to REAL blood suckers
for refining the element inside themselves?!?!?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
WIth all the diseases that can be passed through contact with blood you would think these people would cease and desist with these activities!

Sorry, but I did not read your quote. Your Avatar has me rolling on the ground laughing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What? and to think all this time I've been smoking it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
anyone who thinks, 'ah this is bs' needs to do some research. and people talking about 'vampires' are really only making a mockery of a real, terrible thing. i'm not saying that this particular person's testimony is fact, im talking about satanism within the elite, as well as ritual sacrifice at the peak of torture, and drinking the blood of the victim. there is a particular story where an 8 year old boy was skinned alive and crucified.

there is a concerted effort in the medical and psychological community to deny that satanic ritual abuse exists in this country. a mother trying to protect her child is considered a kook, loses her kids, property, etc. tell me, after watching this video below and seeing all the evidence, can you say it does not?

the first part of this video deals with specific evidence and a coverage of the franklin cover-up (btw, if you check out the book, "the franklin cover-up" in the US, the library is required to report you to the govt).
a second part deals with a mother and her struggle to protect her kids after finding out her husband was part of a satanic cult. the mother starts at 55:00. i highly suggest any doubters to spend an hour and watch this entire video. it may just change your worldview.

Google Video Link

edit on 3-8-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm saying that I've let dogs lap up blood from a deer I was cleaning, and have never experienced any change in personality.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

I do agree there is quite a lot around like this when you look. It does become quite a sad, depressing and crazy world when you start researching and seeing how it all works.

educate-yourself.org...
www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm saying that I've let dogs lap up blood from a deer I was cleaning, and have never experienced any change in personality.

You have acknowledged that they do appear healthier and this is true. It is common to blood greyhounds that are used in racing so they have that killer instinct on top of the racing instinct to push a bit harder when chasing the artificial rabbit around the track. Not all dog trainers do this, but some do.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Are we just going to spout off old wives tales here?

What you say is preposterous and untrue.

And to the last poster on the previous page....we would not be loaded because:

a). adrenocrhome is not always present. It is only there during certain times in any amounts worthy of note.

b). the human body develops a tolerace. It is a biological response. If heroin were in your blood constantly, you would eventually be immune to the effect of that amount of heroin. But take some MORE heroin, and you will be flying again. It is all about acquired tolerance.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
If heroin were in your blood constantly, you would eventually be immune to the effect of that amount of heroin. But take some MORE heroin, and you will be flying again.

I knew there was something wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What you say is preposterous and untrue.

Your are being nieve www.independent.ie...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There was nothing in that about a permanent personality change or increased danger of attacking.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Blooding involves the feeding of live hares, rabbits or kittens to greyhounds in order to psyche them up prior to racing and coursing meetings.

This is only one report of many. I have spent enough time on farms to see what blood does to people and animals.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WHy does it only seem like Christians worry about 'Satanic Ritual Abuse" of the elites?

The elites are bad enough that we have less controversial, religiously tinged things to worry about.

What is drinkiing a cup of blood when compared to killing thousands a day with war? Or starving millions to force/sell Monsanto onto people?

I never hear my pagan friends worry about these things, and many of us KNOW actual Satanists. I know a few extremely rich men (multimillionaires)- 1 of them drinks a lot of red wine because his doctor told him it was good for his heart. They are pretty nice people, although I realize they may seem low on the totem pole compared to the Rockefellars. Neither are overly religious at all.

It's Christians with all the songs about the blood. Power in the blood, power in the blood. Cleansed in the blood of Jesus. The wine is my blood,drink. Of course none of them want to listen to it- or believe it- but it's CHRISTIANS always obsessing over the goblet of blood. It's one of the most common rituals in Christianity. If drinking blood is so GROSS, why do you drink your Gods?

It makes no sense to me and I want no part of it. They know not what they do.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

Blooding involves the feeding of live hares, rabbits or kittens to greyhounds in order to psyche them up prior to racing and coursing meetings.

Nothing about that suggests a permanent change in aggression levels. ETA: Also, placing the blood as paramount assumes that the fact that the animal is alive when it is fed to the dog to be inconsequential. I'm not so ready to accept that.

This is only one report of many.

Please cite any of them that comment on your claim. This one does not.

I have spent enough time on farms to see what blood does to people and animals.

If you want to play the anecdote game:

My father is a cattleman, and my stepfather is a cotton entomologist. From the day I was born until the day I moved into my freshman dorm, I never lived anywhere that wasn't adjacent to at least one acre of active farmland (in most cases, more precise measurements could be made in square miles). During that time, both sides of my family owned about 16 dogs combined; all but two poodles of my sister's spent significant time carrying every game bird North Florida has to offer in their mouths, and lapping up the blood of a freshly-cleaned deer was considered a treat by my stepfather (and the dogs). When I say I have never, ever seen the reaction to fresh blood you claim to be rampant, I mean that in 18 years' experience.
edit on 5-8-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: added a point

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Wait, what is this? Bait and switch?

You said that once a dog has tasted blood that they are forever changed. I said that is not true. To argue, you present evidence of a practice that has nothing to do with forever changing them, but rather training them.

I have been a part of breeding and training Brittany Spaniels for bird hunting. Lots of blood gets in their mouths. Not only do they not eat the bleeding, dead bird. But they bring them back to you with only slobber on the feathers.

Dogs are taught behaviors. They have instinct, but you can (most often, depending on the individual dog) train them to ignore instinct in most ways. THis is why cats and squirrels can run through my yard, and my rat terrier doesn't go off chasing them. I trained her not to.

Not being condescending, but have you been around dogs a lot? Do you have experience, or are you speaking from perception gained from reading news?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interesting because this is very similar to what Phil Schneider had said the Reptilians used to feed on.

And that was Essentially a mixture of human and/or Bovine Blood and Glandular secretions.

Which not only provided nourishment but an intense high as well...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
These "Elites" are not human. They are addicted to human blood and flesh. They are addicted to violence, money, and power. (Absolute power corrupts absolutely.)
This is not so out there. For me it's a fact.

No, that is pretty out there and for it to be even plausible people would have to not be inherently evil, which we are...

People have been killing and hurting each other for as long as we existed.... Murders are not soley done by aliens..... :/

That is just silly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join