It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Drug Trafficker Satanist divulges Incomparable High of a Cup of Blood.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Woah, Peeps, at 3:57 in this video, the big question of why corrupt wealthy elite members of some secret societies are so desperate for human blood may have been revealed.

I'm gonna quote what this guy said here, but It'd do you good to listen to what he said up to this first part of his life story too get the context of this snippet.

What really impressed this man Raphael Quintero was that when this man hit the floor, I bent down and started drinking his blood. Because let me tell you my friend, there is no drug strong enough; not coc aine, not heroin that can get you so high compared to drinking a cup of human blood

Now, for those of you who have heard about the adrenochrome hormone that is released into the blood stream of a person who is at peak torture point before death, this may ring a bell.

Is this what the sick Illuminati are after. Could be be dealing with the worst kind of drug-addicts that your mind could ever conceive of- Wealthy people in high places addicted to human blood?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"Man is the cruelest animal." -Nietzsche

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
WIth all the diseases that can be passed through contact with blood you would think these people would cease and desist with these activities!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

That is the strongest argument as to why this stuff never really happens!
Nice One.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its basically oxidation of adrenaline... and you can make it in vitro or extract it from other mammals besides the human being... so I'm not sure about this video...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't the wealthy elite put some cash into synthesizing the hormone, instead of killing for it? Or even extraction. It'd be cheaper, safer, and more convenient than killing people and covering it up.

This really doesn't smell right.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxsomexpersonxx
Wouldn't the wealthy elite put some cash into synthesizing the hormone, instead of killing for it? Or even extraction. It'd be cheaper, safer, and more convenient than killing people and covering it up.

This really doesn't smell right.

Mix in a little sadism and it makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
WIth all the diseases that can be passed through contact with blood you would think these people would cease and desist with these activities!

Nah, just pasteurize it.

FDA says you should always pasteurize your blood before consumption.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Because let me tell you my friend, there is no drug strong enough; not coc aine, not heroin that can get you so high compared to drinking a cup of human blood
Pfffftttt...what a load of baloney.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Some time in those fierce and frightening prehistoric years when every day was a struggle for survival for the primitive hunter-gatherers there came the realization that the flowing of a victim’s vital fluid after a fatal attack from a cave bear’s claws and jaws was connected with the release of the life force itself. Blood became sacred. Once the association was made between blood and the life force, a large num- ber of magical and religious rituals became centered around the shedding of blood, and thousands of members of ancient priesthoods have raised chalices filled with the dark, holy elixir of life over thousands of altars stained with both animal and human blood.

As respect for the spiritual quality of human life evolved, the sacrifice of men, women, and children was considered forbid- den. And while in less civilized times the drinking of an animal’s vital fluid had been deemed an appropriate way in which to absorb the strength or virility of the lion, the bear, or the boar, religious law now admonished against both the drinking of animal blood and the eating of meat from which the blood had not been thoroughly drained.

The Old Testament book of Leviticus (17:14) acknowledges that blood is “the life of all flesh, the blood of it is the life thereof,” but the children of Israel are instructed that they “shall not eat of the blood of no manner of flesh; for the life of all flesh is the blood there- of: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.” Again, in Deuteronomy 12:20–24, the Lord warns, “...thou mayest eat flesh, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after...Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh. Thou shalt not eat [blood]; thou shalt pourest it upon the earth as water.”

Similar warnings against the ingesting of blood for religious or health reasons were
soon a part of the teachings of all major faiths and cultures. But while culture, magic, and religion had amassed thousands of years of prohibitions concerning the shedding of blood, what could be more repulsive to the human psyche than the hybrid half-human, half-animal monsters bite the throats and drink the blood of men, women, and chil- dren? Vampires rose from their dank graves by night to sustain their spark of life through the drinking of blood. Werewolves devoured the flesh and blood of their victims by night or day.

The Gale Encyclopedia of the Unusual and Unexplained Vol 3 page 69
edit on 8/2/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: spaced it out a little for easier reading

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
These "Elites" are not human. They are addicted to human blood and flesh. They are addicted to violence, money, and power. (Absolute power corrupts absolutely.)
This is not so out there. For me it's a fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
scarifice for satan, become hella rich.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have noticed that my mind has recently begun to make almost immediate associations when certain stories or concepts strike me. The thought of grays slurping the blood of tortured cattle came to mind.

I have always associated the blood of mutilated cattle to be high in hormones released with fearful states. It's as if fear is the drug. I have no evidence of course nor have I read anything like it until now but somehow it makes sense.

Perhaps the tissues of the face have the highest concentrations of these hormones and that is why they are cauterized with lasers to prevent release before they are removed for later consumption by other demons not present at the ritual killing?

It's no secret that animals slaughtered quickly taste better and the blood is drained immediately to preserve flavor.

The other association was the preponderance of vampire programming on television and movies. Could it be conditioning prior to the return of the grays?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Its basically oxidation of adrenaline... and you can make it in vitro or extract it from other mammals besides the human being... so I'm not sure about this video...
Exactly. You don't "get high" from adrenaline, you get pumped and excited. Maybe for other species it gets them high though.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I have noticed that my mind has recently begun to make almost immediate associations when certain stories or concepts strike me. The thought of grays slurping the blood of tortured cattle came to mind.

I have always associated the blood of mutilated cattle to be high in hormones released with fearful states. It's as if fear is the drug. I have no evidence of course nor have I read anything like it until now but somehow it makes sense.

Perhaps the tissues of the face have the highest concentrations of these hormones and that is why they are cauterized with lasers to prevent release before they are removed for later consumption by other demons not present at the ritual killing?

It's no secret that animals slaughtered quickly taste better and the blood is drained immediately to preserve flavor.

The other association was the preponderance of vampire programming on television and movies. Could it be conditioning prior to the return of the grays?

I checked out the teen book section of my local library yesterday and was amused at the huge selection of themes on vampires, fallen angels, and other dark stuff, that I have never noticed before.

I know the Twilight Movies supposedly got the ball rolling on this but what I saw in the teen section yesterday was overkill.I'm thinking the Illuminati's funds are hefty enough to advertise anything and get a Hollywood trend going.

One Whisteblower called Alex Collier mentioned at an Awake and Aware Conference that TPTB in Black Projects have tried to synthesize this adrenochrome substance but have not been able to.

He mentions that the greys and reptilians seem to both be after it, and also that they seem to be at war with each other. Tied into that is one abductee, I can't remember his name right now, but he was told by his abductors that these guys are harvesting us.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Very interesting. If you link the cattle mutilation 'that has been thoroughly documented' to this blood drinking phenomenon while obtaining the blood after torturous treatment to obtain this high, you might be onto something. Very thought provoking. There are some sick things going on in this world behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
you missed the whole point of the video. There is tremendous evil walking the earth, people who derive their power from that piece of sh-t satan.

and only God can save you and His Son.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Cannibal, a less-than-delightful theory behind the etymology of that term is a combination of "Cain" and "Baal, which makes alot of sense in the western context of historians like Cassius and Flavius Josephus. It's a touchy subject, and the practice is by no means limited to western culture, but following the 'vampire' mythology through dates and locations through history will yeild some interesting correlations which I hesitate to speculate about.

The juice boxes with the hypodermic shaped straw ,to my understanding, was based on the IV, and the Red Cross' incessant blood drives and the push for organ donations... I'm sure all those organs and all that blood goes to saving lives and such, doesn't it? The Red Cross is often said to be a modern incarnation of the Cabalistic Rosicrucian Order whose influence in the creation of modern Freemasonry is still contested...
www.newadvent.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ooooo, vampire elites.

This concept is not unheard of, when I was in high-school my anatomy professor told the story of the origin of vampire mythology. It was a representation of the evil that was a queen (Elizabeth or something similar). She believed that young womens blood would make her young again and make her skin quite soft so she would have peasant children kidnapped and their blood would be drained into a pool/tub where she would bathe. I believe she was also thee inventor of that spiked coffin. well, eventually the smell began to permeate the village and she was found out. it was said that there was something like a foot of coagulated blood lining the entirety of the dungeon/basement. it was suspected that the victim count was in the hundreds.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yeah.. this is b.s.
It's not that blood obviously it's the rush this weirdo is getting off of killing someone and drinking their blood.

I believe serial killers kill because of the rush and the satisfaction they get.
Blood does nothing.. or else.. you know.. we'd be loaded all the time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join