It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdoch Foam Pie Attacker Gets Six Weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Unfortunately that video sums up the police when it comes to protesters, Women, Disables folks... Old People... everyone is fair game for a battering.

The guy is scum
edit on 2/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Maybe we should all organize a "Million Pie March".

Strength in numbers, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Unfortunately that video sums up the police when it comes to protesters, Women, Disables folks... Old People... everyone is fair game for a bettering.

The guy is scum

But he is free scum.. it truly does sicken me

the guy should have been sent down and for a lot longer than 6 weeks, the pie guy..at most a small fine

but things like this dont actually surprise me any more they just anger me

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

holy crap! he hit her in the face O.o

how can you be a protester and just sit and watch that? i would have beat him down and started a riot.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He's luckey all got was pie tossed at him. I know people that would put a bullet in him the first chance they get.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
God damn it this modern world annoys me some times. A few hundred years ago we could have just gone on a mob riot to string Murdock up by his toes and everyone would be clambering to give him a beating. My how times change...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I suspected the pie attacker of being a member of Murdoch's party that went into that hearing. Simply because his pie landed when Murdoch was getting some heat and served as a distraction. Who knows but Ms Mensch was getting to him though.

Do we not have some kind of sentencing protocol or is it a free for all for judges to swing in a custodial sentence when they feel the establishment that spoils them rotten is threatened. Rotten being the operative word for the lot of them. That sentence was ludicrous custodial time for a pie! I don't know how Cameron can look the public in the face he has chosen a close friend of elizabeth Murdoch. to be the judge in the investigation into the Murdoch's affairs. Its utterly bent

I do think that were enough of us to email or write and complain about the disgusting sentence that thug wearing a copper's uniform got away with we might put more pressure onto this load of shonksters.

Nobody wins with what is being allowed to carry on because the police think they are gtting away with acting like ghengus khans and the public move further away from respecting them and worse than that cooperating with them. I admit when ever a police car goes by my on the road I openly blow a raspberry at them. Its hardly dignified but that is how I see them and their PC Smellie, hypocritical lying thugs.

I look at my country and I don't recognise it from the 50' - 70's lifestyle we all enjoyed. Yes it was hard but any hint of corruption and the party resigned. This cr-p 'Oh I'll fix my mistakes' only works if they take the punishment of having their salary and perks clipped for said 'mistakes'.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
so throwing a pie in the face of a 70 year old man is acceptable behavior on ats?

did i catch the drift of the thread right?

all i can say is

edit on 2-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Poor diddums! I think a shaving cream pie is a cheap cop out when one considers the speed he shut down the News of the world down. He or his son directed what pressures the journalists were out under. Did he think of the men and women with families to support when he dumped what was a successful newspaper? What about their mortgages and lives? I think he deserved it. Its not like he was a defenceless 70 year old crippled in a wheelchair and he had godzilla with him.

What you also forget is that diddums there is responsible for the third-rate news coverage and shallow celebrity rubbish he has put into our papers. We did have brilliant press in the past but since his arrival, I've never known such booring, lacklustre reporting with such a lack of content.

I also think his wife who sloshed the pie thrower should have been done for assault. If you realise that even for a spat in the playground our kids are now forced into a police station and cautioned. What sort of example is it to let Ma Murdoch get away with common assault?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

so you believe a harmless custard pie hitting somebody and the jacket deserves six weeks in jail and your giving us thumbs down..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

don't forget the strange timing of whistle-blower deaths. yes, what he did is technically illegal, but its a harmless display of frustration.

the man with the pie is already sentenced, while the rich and powerful man is still free. what gives?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

More pies till he faces the music. Did you see the mention in the press that his company is suspected of hacking into one of the British Ministries (I think defence) computers. One wonders if his papers are linked into Mossad.

what also makes me suspicious of a web of media concealment about political situations, is that whilst Murdoch was doing the lobster quadrille with a government committee, the bankers were awarding themselves billions in profits, yet we hear today many banks have either debt or lower profits. Weird world.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join