It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert Boards Are Going Up Everywhere, Martial Law?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm living in Springfield Missouri and what i have been noticing other than the new traffic cameras going up is the new Amber alert boards/monitors. it took me by surprise because they were being installed everywhere within the city on every major street, where normally you would only see them possibly on the highways, like in the state of California.

At the moment i seen them it hit me that they were now tooling up for curfews and martial law and these were the tools they will use to brainwash the citizens with along with the TSA contractors.

There is absolutely no reason for them to be in the city of Springfield other than what i mentioned above, has anyone else seen these digital billboards going up all over their towns or cities?
edit on 2-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Joplin here........I too have noticed all the cameras………even on I-44

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

There is absolutely no reason for them to be in the city of Springfield other than what i mentioned above, has anyone else seen these digital billboards going up all over their towns or cities?

You mean absolutely no reason.....except for their intended purpose?

I worry a lot about electronic surveillance, but I'm having a hard time seeing how the Amber Alert boards are a threat....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by anumohi

Joplin here........I too have noticed all the cameras………even on I-44

well they weren't there last week and even newer cameras are being installed that look like thermal or face recognition cameras.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by anumohi

You mean absolutely no reason.....except for their intended purpose?

I worry a lot about electronic surveillance, but I'm having a hard time seeing how the Amber Alert boards are a threat....

Because they will be used to direct the masses and give out curfews, we don't have kidnapping problems here in Springfield like in LA and other major cities, this is all a bunch of psychological warfare BS

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Funny you posted this thread.........One of my employees were just talking this week that we should research "who" is watching........

I have already done a little research on the cameras here in Joplin.........They are not used for any traffic monitoring..........tickets and such.........

So who is monitoring them? That’s the big question.........

The State of Missouri paid for half the cost of the installation.............

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of cameras but something is not right in this world. I've said it before and I am not paranoid or delusional but there is something very dark roaming around and it is getting stronger. I don't know what it is but I know it isn't good. never in my life have I felt so strongly about something. if cameras and amber alert billboards can save some child from harm or worse so be it. put them everywhere. as that saying goes......... evil triumphs when good men do nothing. just smile for the camera............and be kind. evil hates kindness. so I hear anyways

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

thermal or face recognition cameras

You are correct on that aspect.........They replaced most of the cameras in Joplin with new ones...........

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
we have them all over California. its not really a big deal. they up date you on traffic a head of the road and give you great info when on the move

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are two cameras in between Springfield and Joplin on I-44 in the middle of no mans land............Why? and What for?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It is a big deal when you live where we live...............Although Springfield is larger than Joplin.........We are small towns in comparison.........

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You're going to be seeing a lot more of this across the country. Gotta catch up with the UK don't we? We're lagging behind. St. Louis already looks like a prison camp with it's cameras everywhere, in your face.

BTW. You still have time to change your thread title:

Marshall...

an administrative officer of a U.S. judicial district who performs duties similar to those of a sheriff.

Martial...

...the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

no worries, mate
you are absolutely correct in your awareness about this new deal, it's written, though, so you don't have to wonder what the deal is...we can be worry-free and do escapades to counter...It's written from long ago camera's every 1/4 mile for a stretch on tollways in Dallas ( and these are multiple camera stations...6 camera's on a pole ) I think that area is for radiation detection and I D'ing the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sure we have those message boards in Cleveland. They are actually quite handy. They can announce traffic delays, drive times, accidents, or construction detours. The can also direct you to your nearest FEMA camp/Wal Mart for processing.

Just a sign of the times and just a little less sophisticated than the digital advertising billboards that are springing up everywhere. The people want real time information without having to surf their smart phones while driving.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Comrade , Why are you overly concerned? These devices are being put in place to make you safe. If you are not a terrorist what do you have to fear?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
Comrade , Why are you overly concerned? These devices are being put in place to make you safe. If you are not a terrorist what do you have to fear?

Safe from who............

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

lol,

Huge part of the problem. Right there.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic. O_o

Still...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
we have them all over California. its not really a big deal. they up date you on traffic a head of the road and give you great info when on the move

This is all going on inside Springfield city limits and close to each other on cross-sectioned streets, you can just sense the evil in them...they emit evil

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Only people who do bad things should be worried of cameras

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
You're going to be seeing a lot more of this across the country. Gotta catch up with the UK don't we? We're lagging behind. St. Louis already looks like a prison camp with it's cameras everywhere, in your face.

BTW. You still have time to change your thread title:

Marshall...

an administrative officer of a U.S. judicial district who performs duties similar to those of a sheriff.

Martial...

...the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis...

lol, thanx

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join