It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Through the Wormhole" Season 2, Episode 9: What do Aliens Look Like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought this might be relevant to your interests!

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 in the United States, the Science channel is airing this episode. Here is the description: "Science fiction writers have always had their little green men. But these humanoid aliens were based soundly on Earth-based life, not any extra terrestrial evidence. Today, we've discovered hundreds of planets around other stars. As we learn what some of these alternative Earths might look like, science and imagination have allowed us to use real science to imagine the biology of their inhabitants. Will they have two eyes? Two legs? What color will their skin be? Which species on Earth can give us clues about likely biology of aliens? And what can we learn from how life on Earth developed to help us understand what ET really looks like?"

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This will be completely speculative because we dont know what other Planets are like and what type of life it can support but i'll still watch this.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ive seen shows like this and most scientists agree that there will be some similarities due to a life form needing to do many things life hear on earth does....articulate digits in some fashion ot make tools for more advanced life , eyes that are similar to ours for seeing and doing things with said tools. CAN you imagine a flies eyes trying to swing at you with an axe....that's why flies don't rule earth though i do like to kill loads of em.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
worth a flick on, to to see whats cooking. but at the end of the day its a show to fill up space, and attempt to make money really. Never the less... could have some nice imaginative theories.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Cowler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join