It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel's new Mossad chief behind assassination of Iran nuclear scientist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Jeebus folks this has been the modus operandi of statesmanship for just about ever.....
We kill somebody, they kill somebody, the rockets fly, the camps get mortared by accident...on and on..
Whats new or unusual about this is that if it is to be believed, the new Mossad chief likes to brag about these things.
This is quite the opposite behavior of intelligeence services and must therefore be an affected role for some purpose....
As far as assassinations go, the US has done gobs of them around the world.So have many other goverments services whats new bout that?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You are right I had a thread not to long ago about the US doing hits to find Obamas compound. There was a hit on the guy who owned the compound the week before the compound was raided. But your not supposed to know that they might have to kill you now!
And the leader of the opposition party runing against the current president of Pakistan has even been quoted as saying. He wants the 4000 to 6000 diplomatic passports given to the CIA revoked. Thats a lot of CIA passports for Pakistan. Must be one big party going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Remember that Iran has publicly stated they want Israel wiped off the face of the earth.

No... they didn't. Ahmadinejad was severely mistranslated. He said nothing of the sort.

I'd rather Israel take out a couple of key elements that resort to bombs and rockets on Iran. Anything to slow down Iran's nuke program is a good thing.

Says who? They're not insane, if they do want nuclear weapons its for defensive purposes.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

posting news based from sketchy sources...to which the grossly misinformed eat up.

I would be careful with such statements and play nice Dimitri, your current source is credible (I'd bet citing haaretz.com was not an accident
), however does the idiom regarding people in glass houses ring a bell ...

hah, no it was no accident.

Truth is subjective. There is no objective, universal truth. We may choose to believe in it and then whore our capacity for ideology out to anyone with the most convinient story. I have realized long ago that it's not about looking for the real story; it's about choosing the side that you identify the most with and supporting it. In doing so, it becomes your reality instead of the "reality" introjected into your head from whatever media is available to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join