It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stange Object found on Texas Lake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by abilitiy

yep thoes are ness eggs. ( or someother form of dino egg)
that or godzilla eggs.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
Has anyone ever watched that cartoon dragon ball z, I did when I w!s a kid.........

The saiyens have landed!!!!!!! Run for the hills.

all i got to say to that is ghost nappa (If you havnt yet check out the abridged series its funny) o and they did turn to stone when commie died so who knows

I hope they turn out to be something awsome like nessie eggs or space probes or even astroids i mean wouldnt the watter slow them down a little and make their landing a little less knoticeable ( probably not but its a thought) how manny of these orbs where on the space ship i saw at least 4 found in the video If there where less than that on the ship in question couldent we call that theory debunked.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sorry for the short reply I am using my iPhone I was on sky news app earlier and they said NASA says it to be part of the space shuttle columbia

Apologies immhalf asleep and didn't read everything please ignore what I said now I feel like an a##
edit on 3-8-2011 by ThePeaceMaker because: Edited because I'm a fool

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Extraterrestrial probes. Either shot down or crashed.

I’m with FOXMULDER on this one; I just hope someone was smart enough to break off a piece or at least get a decent scraping before the authorities were called.

On a side note: does anyone know what size the orbs are that were seen making crop circles? just a thought thats all.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why is this in the Alien/UFO forum?!

It seems like if you don't know what something is, then it must be from another world. Strange behavior.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
My 10yr old daughter thinks it's a fossilized dino egg...
Personally, I don't believe NASA either..
The gov is hiding something and the truth will come out sooner or later..

Yeah well my kid still believes in the tooth fairy and the moon looks like a finger nail.

Lol...get my point?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Here is a picture of the Power Reactant Storage and Distribution tank from the shuttle.

Here is what they found in the lake and has been claimed by NASA

Aside from both being spheres, they don't look the same. Maybe the PRSD tank sustained enough damage in the Columbia explosion to become that sphere found in Texas, but I don't know. I would say that the found sphere is not a Power Reactant Storage tank as NASA claims it is. Kind of weird...
edit on 2-8-2011 by ZeroReady because: typos

this doesnt make sense, where are the ridges in the metal body compared to the one in the NASA pic, the one that was found was completely smooth. it reminds me of this ... www.youtube.com... or ya from the movie cocoon. either way, I really don't think it is what NASA says it is, there would be some sort of resemblance to the space shuttle part still other than it being the same shape.

The Shuttle's Power Reactant Distribution System has several of these spherical tanks. Perhaps not all of the have the ridges. These tanks for the Power Reactant Distribution System come in sets of two tanks for the (one hydrogen and one oxygen) and there could be as many as ten tanks, depending on the needs of the mission.

The hydrogen tank has an extra device for regulating heat transfer, and the oxygen tank has one additional heater than the hydrogen tank -- my point is that the hydrogen tank and the oxygen tank could look different. Also, these tanks are insulated, so that green baggie material to the left of the tank in this photo could be the insulation housing another tank, and we don't know what that tank looks like.

Source

edit on 8/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Adding to my post above...

Can we be sure those ridges are attached permanently to the body of the tank? Is it possible that they are a separate piece that came off during the explosion? In the photo of the tank on the shuttle, I see a device on the top of the tank and devices on the side, both attached to the ridges, In the picture from the lake, I see a hole in the top instead of a device, and bolts on the side in place of the other device.

It seems to me that if these devices were part of the "ridge structure", and all of that was attached to the tank, then possibly when the shuttle broke up, the ridge structure and those devices attached to it tore away from the tank and left a hole at the top and bolts on the sides.

I'm thinking the device we can on the side of the tank in the shuttle picture in the heater unit mentioned in my source above, and the bolts we see on the side of the "object" in the lake photo are the heater probes.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think the ridge structure is welded to the NASA sphere. You can see light bouncing off what looks like welding, instead of a small dark line indicating the shadow resulting from putting together two parts... ( I hope it's a clear explanation! LOL )

I don't remember, but has anyone pointed to the joint line circling the Texas Sphere? Also, there are two small spikes like object on the side facing us, and two others right to the left of the object. ( Upper part of the sphere. )

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Why is this in the Alien/UFO forum?!

It seems like if you don't know what something is, then it must be from another world. Strange behavior.

I agree, maybe the space exploration forum would have been a better place to put it... but it is interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I thought the ridges could have possibly been welded also, for the same reason you mentioned -- but I can't tell for sure. Is it possible that the ridged structure was not welded to the sphere, but both the ridged structure and tank were both painted while together, and the paint is what is bridging that gap between the two pieces?

It just seems to me that the hole in the top of the object and the bolts in the side of the object could coincide with the devices we see on the picture of the tank. Except for that ridge structure, the object seems to match up very well to the picture of the tank...

Plus, as I pointed out, there could be as many as 10 of these tanks (5 oxygen and 5 hydrogen) in the Power Reactant Distribution System, and not all of them may look exactly like what we see in the photo of this one tank...

...perhaps not all have this ridge structure -- maybe the oxygen tank does, but the hydrogen doesn't, or vice-versa. This one picture can't tell us everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I posted a link to a buoy picture, on page 4 of this thread. Since the ripping of the top of the sphere is going outward, it could have happened when the part holding the sphere to a chain was ripped, for whatever reasons. Tho I wonder why the sphere isn't dented... Maybe it was metal fatigue, who knows?

I would be surprised if they had painted two joined pieces together... It would be a total mess in case of replacement, so unless it is a welding joint, not a riveted or screwed one, there is no reason to paint them together.
But I'm no expert, just trying to understand what that is.

It would be nice to have pictures of the other spherical containers of the shuttle for comparison. Surely they had not all the same exterior design?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

There is one more possibility. According to the source I listed in one of my posts above, these tanks were double-walled -- i.e., there was in inner pressure vessel and an outer jacket with insulation between the two spheres.

Therefore, what we could be seeing at the lake is the interior pressure vessel, and NOT the same exterior sphere we see in the shuttle photo. Perhaps the thinner outer jacket tore away from the thicker inner tank when the shuttle broke up.

That could also account for the white material on the outside of the object in the lake. That material could be what is left of the insulation.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That could be a very valid theory. It would make sense! I could also believe that NASA wouldn't want anyone to touch it because of possible evidence/clues left over from the blast. I doubt there's an alternative motive in this case.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh my god that's what happens when spongebob goes on
vacation, looks like he mutated or he's Gotten fat eat'n them
big old cheese burgers with extra fries LOL
Well crabby patties must get a bit tiresome all the time!
now where is squidward and patric? that is the question.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not the only sphere to be found recently, this one is made of ice and found in the czech republic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

4' diameter Spherical object found in a lake in Texas....
Couldnt be an old fashioned mooring buoy could it??

PEACE,
RK

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you look close enough there are ports in the front view and upper right view 2 more ports near hole. just to add
edit on 8/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Random piece of metal, found in a lakebed.
lets skip all rational thought because

"Must be something from the aliens!"

wow....

I'm willing to bet my right testicle, none of you people have any type of close experience with space shuttle equipment.

I just see alot of wishful thinking.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This object is some form of cocoon that Aliens hatch from ,more can be found at Lake Titicaca.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join