It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stange Object found on Texas Lake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have seen the shorts of a movie where various spherical "objects" wash up on shore.

They then hatch into aliens.

This feels a bit like a marketing ploy ("something came out from inside", "looks like an egg", "nasa says don't touch").

Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's an imperial probe droid

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Some of these posts really crack me up.....some are just completely unfounded.

A piece of the shuttle was found in a dry section of a lake......"Unbelievable"......(says the people of ATS, some anyways)

The piece of "debris" is from outer space and hatched some alien's.........believable.....(says the people of ATS, some of them)

Please, people...........

If TPTB spent decades keeping the UFO secret. Would they let it get on national news?

It is what it is.......... a piece of the shuttle.........I am ashamed I even made this post to address the absurdity......It must be the flouride, mosquito spray, smog, chemtrails
(just kidding) , but I could go on.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Here is a description of the hydrogen tanks in the power reactant and storage distribution system:

...The hydrogen tanks also are identical. Both the inner pressure vessel and the outer shell are constructed of aluminum 2219. The inner vessel's diameter is 41.51 inches and the outer shell's is 45.5 inches....
Source

45.5 inches is just about 4 feet. Plus, the tanks are insulated, so perhaps that's why the object that was found looks a bit "bumpy" -- not too mention the scum and lake sediment that may have collected on the object over the eight years it was underwater.

edit on 8/2/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I dont think this is it... Either this thing would have to be 4" thick or it would have to have a large enough rupture in it for something ~42" in diameter to have busted out of it. Also it doesnt look aluminum... to me anyway

but, I've been wrong before so, who knows

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Foxxmulder has it right i think...it is the shell of a fireball....They have been found before(damn if i remember the read but it seems these fireballs which have been dropping with some frquency since the fourties,burn out and leave these empty hulks ....
Who is sending them, and why remains a mystery.
Further research here on ats would be revealing i think.....too big of a job for me,,,but i have kept a rough count of the fireball stories i have heard over a long time.
They came with the Foo fighters, they have persisted and they have concentrated more overthe south west of USA....NM,Navada ,Texas...and may even perhaps BE foo fighters of a sort....
Probes for sure....but whos?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

They are a remants of a very vile piece of technolgy. Triggers. There is a reason why it was called the spheres program.

AX

FTNWO

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
not north texas..... east texas.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What is this spheres program

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell5151

Being found at the bottom of a lake, could it simply be a buoy?

Like this one?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Probably an old ocean depth mine of some sort.

But...it's in a lake. Would they use those in a lake? IDK.

And why would NASA get involved?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

NASA was involved because authorities from Texas called them. But even NASA wasn't sure, and wanted some kind of confirmation before sending someone.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by BrnBdry

NASA was involved because authorities from Texas called them. But even NASA wasn't sure, and wanted some kind of confirmation before sending someone.

I wonder why they called NASA. From the photograph, it's not apparent it has anything to do with them.
As always, we'll never hear all the details. Slaves only get the BS.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Yes, great opening for a sci fi film ! The entity from the " egg " is lurking somewhere nearby, watching in the shadows, It is nocturnal and has huge eyes...and needle teeth dripping with slaver ! Cue " A " list actor...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

As always, we'll never hear all the details. Slaves only get the BS.

I agree. Sigh.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Has anyone ever watched that cartoon dragon ball z, I did when I w!s a kid.........

The saiyens have landed!!!!!!! Run for the hills.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Guys this really reminds me of the giant ice ball fount in Czech that just fell from the sky, Could there be a link between these to object?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So that's where the swamp monster comes from, awesome. In all seriousness they warned us back in 2003 that we would be recovering pieces of Columbia (RIP) for years. It makes sense since Nacogdoches is where a lot of the debris was found that a piece would show up now and then.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared

They look like eggs and it looks like that one in Texas, just hatched.

Yeah, I bet this was the object I saw screaming through the sky that one night. Too bad no pictures of it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My mister light disappeared so no pictures tonight.
I think he got tired posing for the camera.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Flying in plain daytime

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
So that's where the swamp monster comes from, awesome. In all seriousness they warned us back in 2003 that we would be recovering pieces of Columbia (RIP) for years. It makes sense since Nacogdoches is where a lot of the debris was found that a piece would show up now and then.

Exactly. And anyone from Texas or anyone familar with that area knew that they would find parts for years to come.

And yes Texas is really hurting from the heatwave. over 75% of the State is under extream drought. Whole lakes have just vanished in West Texas.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join