It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stange Object found on Texas Lake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mordok9

We already know what it is. Its part of the space shuttle that exploded on re entry.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
must be a good septic dump.

zoom in and notice the peanuts..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Sure looks the same to me. You can even see the green paint under the corrosion. You can see where that fitting on top has spaned off leaving that hole. You really have to be looking for a consiracy to not see that these items are the same type of thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by mordok9

We already know what it is. Its part of the space shuttle that exploded on re entry.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Just to clarify, the article says "could be". This doesn't confirm anything at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I guess the military if it was something from "out there" but its NASA property why wouldnt they be the ones to retrieve it?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

The hole was made when the fitting that was on top of this thing snapped off.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Firefigher's Guide for
Disaster Control
ufo related section

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not
stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude. Do not touch or
attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case the safe thing
to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military
take over. There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are
known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from
UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs!"

In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's
administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO
or its occupants. it would be inadvisable to make personal contact
unless you are willing to submit to NASA's quarantine requirements,
should the law be invoked.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

edit on 8/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

There you have it folks. Thats DISCLOSURE !!! They have protocol for dealing with UFO's so they must exist!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There you have it folks. Thats DISCLOSURE !!! They have protocol for dealing with UFO's so they must exist!

i love ignorance.
dude, read what UFO term means,
of COURSE that someone must have protocol, LOL.
what a people, omg.

disclosure my ass.
edit on 2-8-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Really ? Read again. The very first paragraph says the drought has exposed what NASA says is a tank from the space shuttle Columbia. The very first paragraph, the very first sentence.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

Dude, I am not a dude. Look at my name. And Dude that was a joke. Ignorant is just jumping into the conversation without engaging your brain first.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Really ? Read again. The very first paragraph says the drought has exposed what NASA says is a tank from the space shuttle Columbia. The very first paragraph, the very first sentence.

I see that. Huh, I was reading the caption of the picture which (still) says "could be". My mistake.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Just to clarify, the article says "could be". This doesn't confirm anything at all.

Another source:

A piece of debris from NASA's space shuttle Columbia has been discovered in Texas, eight years after the 2003 disaster that destroyed the spacecraft and killed its seven-astronaut crew during re-entry, NASA officials confirmed Tuesday.

The debris was discovered last week in eastern Texas. It is a round aluminum power reactant storage and distribution tank from Columbia, which disintegrated over Texas as it re-entered Earth's atmosphere near the end of a 16-day science mission.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 2-8-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That video had no audio, and the strange object in the beginning of the video was made to look like a hatched egg. With all the fake nonsense that people are dishing out, people are going to look at this with great scepticism. I suggest some serious, loyal truth seeking.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
That video had no audio, and the strange object in the beginning of the video was made to look like a hatched egg. With all the fake nonsense that people are dishing out, people are going to look at this with great scepticism. I suggest some serious, loyal truth seeking.

I think it looks like a corroded metal ball with a jagged hole in the top with bent metal edges and bolts coming out of the sides.

Considering all of this, and considering that the Space Shuttle had spherical tanks that were the same size as this object, the idea that this is a tank of some sort from the shuttle seems extremely plausible to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Parts of the shuttle Columbia were strewn all over East Texas and the boom was ten times what I remember as a kid in the 1950s from jet aircraft breaking the sound barrier from military installations in the Dallas Fort Worth area.. The first of the large pieces came down about ten miles from where I live but the bulk of it came down in Hemphill. I talked to a National Guardsman that was sent there for the clean up and he told me they had found human remains that were cooked from the heat of the re entry minus the heat shielding tiles that had fallen of the shuttle... I remember being in bed that morning and about half awake when we heard the boom and the house felt as if it had bounced off of the ground.. I went into the living room and turned on the TV and a couple of minutes later the morning news program I had tuned into had came back on from a commercial break and it was said that NASA had lost the Columbia from their radar and couldn't track it... After watching the shuttle pass over in the sky at when landing at night on one occasion I knew what it was that had shaken the house when I heard that..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
they do look like eggs, so this is about to happen soon:

edit on 2-8-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
kind of on topic and kind of off topic, but here are a couple of vids from my friend Dan McNew, who captured the shuttle explosion on video (the audio sync in the second video is way off from the video, or at least it is on my computer, not sure what's up there...)

just posting them for those in this thread who are interested in seeing footage of the actual explosion.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Dan is one of those people who always has the best luck with being at the right place at the right time with his video camera. he has caught several tornadoes on vid as well.

i know this doesn't explain the big mystery of the spaceballs (LMAO!), but it's footage of the shuttle coming apart, so...

edit on 2-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
kind of looks like a hatched egg..i wonder what was in it...an you are saying these eggs were found all over the world?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Here is a picture of the Power Reactant Storage and Distribution tank from the shuttle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/708669f5a46c.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is what they found in the lake and has been claimed by NASA

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d95e3af0963.jpg[/atsimg]

Aside from both being spheres, they don't look the same. Maybe the PRSD tank sustained enough damage in the Columbia explosion to become that sphere found in Texas, but I don't know. I would say that the found sphere is not a Power Reactant Storage tank as NASA claims it is. Kind of weird...
edit on 2-8-2011 by ZeroReady because: typos

this doesnt make sense, where are the ridges in the metal body compared to the one in the NASA pic, the one that was found was completely smooth. it reminds me of this ... www.youtube.com... or ya from the movie cocoon. either way, I really don't think it is what NASA says it is, there would be some sort of resemblance to the space shuttle part still other than it being the same shape.

even so. 2 found in russia and 1 found in texas. Did the shuttle have 3 of these??

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My 10yr old daughter thinks it's a fossilized dino egg...
Personally, I don't believe NASA either..
The gov is hiding something and the truth will come out sooner or later..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join