It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Head seen in debris around rover. NOT a Skull!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

where did you find that photo?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andriod

HiRise I could link ya but I'm not sure I am ready to do that yet

ehh WTH it is in the Southern Half of this photo near the upper left you have to zoom in some before this pattern becomes visible

HiRise Photo in Question
edit on 8/6/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Originally posted by aceace
reply to post by iforget

At least the head is above the sand whereas here in "Merica everyone's head is buried. Good find OP S+F.

P.S.
I think they use these roads to move the heads into position

You have gone too far by mentioning the roads, they told us to keep that quiet, yes plant a few hairdressers dummy heads painted to look like novelty rocks, a few little in jokes, a coke bottle here and there, these are all acceptable, but please, not the roads. Whatever next, the pictures that the rover takes everytime it passes Mc Donalds, still at least the catering for the wedding will be no problem, a Vern Braun, with all the trimmings, and fries on the side !

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

just can't trust anyone anymore...
:shk:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

apologies that pic has been bothering me for a while thought this might be a good place to drop it

You martians can only get away with your silly pranks for so long before even us ignorant Americans catch on

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Apparetly Nasa disagree with this being an alien skull.

Official statement:

"It is NOT an alien skull, in fact it is a spare toilet seat from an earlier Apollo mission which inadvertenly found its way to the mars surface."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Official statement:

"It is NOT an alien skull, in fact it is a spare toilet seat from an earlier Apollo mission which inadvertenly found its way to the mars surface."

So NASAs BOG standard reply !

LOO' sers !

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to [url= by iforget[/url]

That is an AWESOME pic. I'm glad that I'm not the only one scouring fotos for proof.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by andriod

HiRise I could link ya but I'm not sure I am ready to do that yet

ehh WTH it is in the Southern Half of this photo near the upper left you have to zoom in some before this pattern becomes visible

HiRise Photo in Question

Does most of the first photo not look like a dried-up riverbed? It does to me.

That's extremely interesting, thank you for that. Now I'll be staring at it all day.
edit on 6/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Official statement:

So NASAs BOG standard reply !

LOO' sers !

So we no longer have a chia-head... it's a sh*t-head!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

I agree especially evident in the context map is evidence of what if I saw on earth I would have no problem calling riverbeds draining into this area. I know I placed the image here in a lighthearted manner in a lighthearted thread yet it would be fascinating to know what could produce such regular patterns.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by andriod

I agree especially evident in the context map is evidence of what if I saw on earth I would have no problem calling riverbeds draining into this area. I know I placed the image here in a lighthearted manner in a lighthearted thread yet it would be fascinating to know what could produce such regular patterns.

It's a toss-up between dried river beds and sand dunes, to be honest, but it looks far more like river flow to me. Given the textures and consistencies, it looks like it had oceanic properties at one point in time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Have to admit, it is rather creepy, but I do have a vivid imagination. I'll take the stand and support the OP...

Honestly there is too much strange **** I see everyday for me to always believe it's "just a rock".
I mean, most of us are here because we don't believe it was "just a light" or "just a plane" or "just some static".
Not like we are gonna have our beliefs confirmed by those who actually know, so why not let our imaginations run wild.

In my opinion, if ET's do exist (which i believe they do), and they are in "contact" with us (I use this term lightly), who's to say they don't have a couple trouble makers.

Alien 1: aww look at this cute human technology collecting rocks
Alien 2: ya stupid humans, always searching above ground
Alien 1: remember that earthling we cut the wrong way and died, we should set his head up to mess with them
Alien 2: ya, they are too stupid to believe we are here watching them, that should scare them

Weeks later....

Alien 1: Damn bro, you see on ATS how they said it was just a rock?
Alien 2: ya, those fools, we tried crop circles, we fly by non believers, and we ever put one of their own heads in front of their cameras but they still deny us
Alien 1: Oh well, hopefully they use up their oil soon so we can enlighten them to real technology
Alien 2: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE what kind of undeveloped race still uses oil

Just though I'd break up the monotony of waiting for the "evidence"
Best of luck to all, enjoy the summer

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universer
Um, guys?

Doesn't anyone see any striking resemblances between these two "rocks"?

The shape of the nose (or is that part of the helmet?) is most strikingly similar. It is an odd shape for a nose.

The shape of the head is similar.

The texture of the head/helmet is similar.

Both have a piece of the helmet covering the chin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f97f94752f75.jpg[/atsimg]

To me, this is very very weird.

Someone might need to blow these pics up for a better view.

You guys are all hilarious. But the more I look at these two pictures the more freaked out I am. Look at the upper lip on both heads. They are both oddly protruding in the same way... add that to the other similarities already mentioned. To me these look like some kind of humanoids (or humanoid statues, but that seems just as unlikely, doesn't it?). This is just too bizarre to write off.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That's a rock...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

If I wanted to go old school I would say these are ruined remains of canals. I see rocks lined up in parallel rows equidistant apart with intersecting patters.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

OK they're rocks
But could someone who enjoys maths please calculate the odds of two of these rocks in the same vicinity 1) having the appearance of humanoid heads, and 2) sharing similar facial/helmet features?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
wow thats a kool photo

ya that sure looks just like every rock I've ever seen!!!

thxs 4 the pix / ignore most these idiots.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
They crashed here (roswell) / watch from the skies(videos/photos) and now it looks like a bloody HEAD in a photo from a rover.

They prob want 2 just zoom right down and say hello we are whatever we come in peace together with humans take this and share it upon all humans.

But they would get BLOWNUP b4 that could ever happen.

We will never get a friggn alien greeting us like that / they could crash somewhere again though.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by aceace
reply to post by iforget

At least the head is above the sand whereas here in "Merica everyone's head is buried. Good find OP S+F.

P.S.
I think they use these roads to move the heads into position

You have gone too far by mentioning the roads, they told us to keep that quiet, yes plant a few hairdressers dummy heads painted to look like novelty rocks, a few little in jokes, a coke bottle here and there, these are all acceptable, but please, not the roads. Whatever next, the pictures that the rover takes everytime it passes Mc Donalds, still at least the catering for the wedding will be no problem, a Vern Braun, with all the trimmings, and fries on the side !

Isn't that a developers pic? The roads are the main roads into the new estate. The circle indent is going to be the pond near the golf course.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join