It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Head seen in debris around rover. NOT a Skull!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by uscitizen859

Well Good Citizen, the photo is directly from Nasa, untouched. If you download the image it may slow down your computer when you open it. I havent really seen a good statement proving its a rock other than my own unwillingness to believe that Mars is inhabited by a bunch of folks that are 12 inches tall! "Take me to your ruler"

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do pardon my laziness.

My desktop is ancient, just shoveled some coal in especially to bring you what you will agree is a positive ID of this human head. _javascript:icon('
')

::crosses fingers and hopes it works::

edit on 4-8-2011 by Hypernova86 because: doubled up

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypernova86

LOL thats so creepy
almost as creepy as Theodious!
thats what we named the head - Theodious Homer "Chia Head" Link Tenacious

I call him Teddy for short

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

I already downloaded it and enhanced it. The face is the same color resolution as the shadows of the rocks so therefore if it is a rock, it's actually a rock that sticks up out of the sand and is in the same shape of a humanoid head and the side of the head we see is the shadow side so it has to be something sticking up rather than flat rocks that give the illusion it is sticking up! I don't know if that made sense to you guys but I don't know how else to explain it! Also, follow the figure from its shoulder to elbow to where the hand would be! It actually looks like it has 4 knuckles and even a thumb if you look close enough! Do some of your own editing to the picture and let me know what you think! Also after editing the top left part of the image looks more and more like a body of water! You can see waves, a little island and even where some of the waves break showing what looks like white bubbles like you would see at the ocean or a lake when the waves roll in.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136
reply to [url= by Versa[/url]

I am Not suggesting that there is a martian creeping around the sand. But maybe it IS! Maybe this dudes on spring break @ martian cancun when he passed out and his buddies buried him in the sand.

To be fair the title of the thread is 'Actual Head seen in debris around rover'....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Actually, to be fair, I saw a "head" not a "skull", so it does work

I realize how its misleading though ♥

I've seen lots of pictures concluding its a rock, and a few that make me wonder.

I have to put some faith in both scenarios, since I can't go dig it up and see for myself.

I personally went with the "head" theory, because its way more interesting than some rocks.
They got plenty of rocks! Mars needs more heads

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
are you talking about this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f68c5f57efd.png[/atsimg]

I wouldn't worry - thats just predator

I could have sworn it was a cylon from the original Battlestar Galactica.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well it looks like another result !

We have scared NASA into making a new major revelation in a press confefence today ( Thursday ) about Mars.

Personally I think that Belle and Waldo are getting married, and they are going to transmit it live, better get your throwing arms ready for the confetti, no rice allowed, as the heads will try to catch it, and break ther necks.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

They are totally gonna steal my findings! They are gonna take credit for finding Theodious Tenacious! Good thing I've saved a couple of other serious finds. I'll post them when I am absolutely convinced that they are above debunking by mere mortals.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Personally I think that Belle and Waldo are getting married

I think thats only legal in NY, people marrying drawings.
I could be wrong
I never been to mars... are they liberal?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

apod.nasa.gov...

In the link for the above photo, zoom in over the middle right of the center rover panel. looks like an actual persons head sticking out of the sand. What do you think?
To me it looks like a persons head and partial neck emerging from the sand. It is hard to see at first but if you're patient you will see it. the head is facing to the right.

edit on 2-8-2011 by overseer1136 because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/464b9f31593d.png[/atsimg]

edit on 2-8-2011 by overseer1136 because: Chia Head Added

You can clearly see that it is just a ROCK at the front!....What you say is a jaw and beard!!

You can clearly see the terain just behind this ROCK!....What you say is a nose and eyes!

Its just an illusion!!....by ROCKS!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Thanks for the spot on update Captain Brainwave! Maybe the other 40 posts by myself and others stating that it is "Just a Rock" dont show up on your screen. Have a great day debunking and letting your Infinite Knowledge of All Things flow all over the place.

edit on 5-8-2011 by overseer1136 because: to add even more humor to a mundane post

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I love you man
I think Belle is gonna love THIS rock! woooo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b04bfdf20b33.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypernova86

Hahahaha! That made me laugh out loud

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

The Martian Hope Diamond! OMFG Where did Waldo find it?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the spot on update Captain Brainwave! Maybe the other 40 posts by myself and others stating that it is "Just a Rock" dont show up on your screen. Have a great day debunking and letting your Infinite Knowledge of All Things flow all over the place.

edit on 5-8-2011 by overseer1136 because: to add even more humor to a mundane post

LOL...Thanks for the comedy as I need a few laughs!

I could say it again!!.......... and the Next poster will go WOW!!!.....I See A HEAD TOO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No problem friend! Im glad you could see the jovial sarcasm in my post!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Forevever

The Martian Hope Diamond! OMFG Where did Waldo find it?

Behind a rock

of course

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thats cool!

I love sarcasm

Most of my posts are sarcastic to tell the truth!....There are a lot of doughnuts on ATS

On Topic!!

This image is great proof that rocks can do amazing things when viewed from strange angles from long distances on high res images!....Especially from Mars which gets the mind working overtime with your imagination just for being Mars!
This goes towards debunking all "unexplained" mars "anomalies" which resemble rocks!

And I'm sure its been said a million times already!!

edit on 5-8-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

and here I thought it was great proof that some ATSers have a sense of humor and others do not read the thread

sigh - I'm always wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join