It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peanut butter saved my life, and that is the truth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Tasty stuff
I like peanut butter on toast melted and gooey

Elvis sandwich..Toast (buttered ) spread with peanut butter add sliced banana and bacon

Ritz crackers with peanut butter and jam ( cant stop eating them )

Good old fashioned peanut butter sandwich

A mexican lady I know told me her secret to the best pinto beans I have ever eaten

When the beans are almost done stir in a Tablespoon of creamy peanut butter..really wakes ub the pintos !
edit on 2-8-2011 by granpabobby because: add content

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yummy, i was watching a show the other day where some bloke was trying to following an american recipe, and spent about 3 hours trying to find powdered sugar and he stilll couldnt get it, now either im a culinary genuis or just using some logic but surely this is just what us brits call icing sugar?

Same stuff different name..sweet just the same !

Im on my 8th Rits cracker with PB and Grape jam..cant stop...Crunch !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I admit the Reeses Cups are, for my unsophisticated palette, food for the gods. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am crushed by this demonization of Nutella!!
You are all so cruel. lmao

I can't help it but I LOVE the stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Crush graham crackers until they are flower like. Mix with peanut butter until the ratio makes it taste just like Reese's. Melt chocolate and make the best homemade peanut butter cups in the world.

FIrstly if there are any cracker experts out there, i beleive these graham crackers arent like ritz crackers are they more like our cream crackers?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Im gonna try bacon with peanut butter some time, our bacons different to yours though, i like it, its really thin and crispy, 2nd i have to try these reeses peanut cups and thirdly, i bought some cashew nut butter today it was sublime.
Interestling and this is of no interest to anyone but me reallly, i visited my aunt (my mums twin sister today) and she offered me some peanuts and i said "blurgh i cant eat these sorry" but i love peanut butter. Anyway she said that my mother (god rest her soul shes been dead since i was 25) used to spread inchs of the crunchy stuff onto bread, Know i know where i got it from. IM nuts she was nuts as well, love you mam.
AND Im paying tribute to you Patsy, on a peanut butter thread, youd have been in stitches

edit on 3-8-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

it is in no way evil stuff, im just not a choccie person. x

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

MMMMMmmmmmm
Graham cracker topped with nutella, topped again with marshmallow fluff

And speaking of marshmallow fluff, and I've never tried this yet because it sounds weird - though fun to say - a fluffernutter!!!

Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on a graham cracker

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Destinyone
Keep these in the fridge for a quick snack...you can also add chocolate chips...or butterscotch chips.

They only take about 5 mins to whip up...I some times add nuts or uncooked oatmeal to them too.

MARBLES (Peanut Butter Balls)

Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1710,158169-239203,00.html
Content Copyright © 2011 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.

1 box powdered sugar
2 c. peanut butter
1 stick melted butter
1 c. Rice Krispy cereal (optional)

Roll into balls and freeze. Melt chocolate almond bark. Dip frozen balls into chocolate. Can freeze in container until all eaten.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yummy, i was watching a show the other day where some bloke was trying to following an american recipe, and spent about 3 hours trying to find powdered sugar and he stilll couldnt get it, now either im a culinary genuis or just using some logic but surely this is just what us brits call icing sugar?

You are a culinary genius...from google search.. Icing sugar=powdered sugar.

Icing sugar or confectioners sugar, or extra fine sugar, it basically sugar ground up so fine that it is a powder, also known as powdered sugar now that I think about it
edit on 3-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

your so lucky to have recovered from Chrons Disease. It is terrible...a lot of people just end up with having to have a colostomy bag.

Great to hear you are well!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Keep these in the fridge for a quick snack...you can also add chocolate chips...or butterscotch chips.

They only take about 5 mins to whip up...I some times add nuts or uncooked oatmeal to them too.

MARBLES (Peanut Butter Balls)

Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1710,158169-239203,00.html
Content Copyright © 2011 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.

1 box powdered sugar
2 c. peanut butter
1 stick melted butter
1 c. Rice Krispy cereal (optional)

Roll into balls and freeze. Melt chocolate almond bark. Dip frozen balls into chocolate. Can freeze in container until all eaten.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

You are a culinary genius...from google search.. Icing sugar=powdered sugar.

Icing sugar or confectioners sugar, or extra fine sugar, it basically sugar ground up so fine that it is a powder, also known as powdered sugar now that I think about it
edit on 3-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Its ok i know your being sarcastic, it just bemused me this guy/gal without access to google couldnt work out the obvious,which i did in 2.5 seconds.
Ah i think i remeber what it was it could have been a Nigellla recipe written for the us market.
By the way alll the woman in britain look and cook like nigella (that is possiby the biggest;lie on the history of the planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Peanut Butter rules!!!

Here are two different (but similar) things I like to make with peanut butter.

Pan fry some cubed chicken and add in peanut butter and soy sauce (add as little or as much as you like) then put the finished product in a big piece of lettuce and enjoy!

Make oriental raman noodles...instead of adding the seasoning to the noodles, mix peanut butter soy sauce and about a quarter of the seasoning packet to the mixture. Add to noodles. Enjoy!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join