It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 34: 08/02/2011: Atheists Sue Over Ground Zero Cross and Much Much More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Politics online sister show of the AM radio parent show ATS LIVE with your co hosts..

Semperfortis and Silk ..With Baz, Jack, Luke, Greg, Martin, Ayana in the studio

Join us, listen in and call us as this is all about you wonderful folks that are the backbone of ATS. We will tackle the issues in ways that the Main Stream Media never will..

Blunt... Unbiased.. Cut to the chase, honest discussion of the political issues and news shaping our world today, this ain't your local news.

This episode Will focus on The Atheists Claim that a Cross at Ground Zero is making them physically ill and other topics.

Remember that the most appreciated opinions are from the members of ATS.. so please, if you have an opinion that you would like to share.. give us a ring.. via skype.. and here's how..

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am very much looking forward to today's show. I always enjoy the participation of the studio and will make a contribution if I get the opportunity. BT

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How long does the politics show normally run? I'd like to check it out today if at all possible, not sure when we're eating dinner tonight.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

5 to 7 EDT

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Cool, I'll be able to listen to the first half or so.. there's a bunch of ppl in the chat now I'll let them know you're coming on.

top topics

join