It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chamomile Tea and gods wrath ((A dream I had.))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So once upon a time I lay in my bed injured and weakened from the fatigues of growing and understanding life. Beside me sits an old man with long silver hair and red eyes that sparkle and shine in a caring manner. As I lay stitched up and recupoorating the doctor who was tending to me brought me some hot chocolate. The kind old man not trusting the doctor grabbed the hot chocolate from me and took a huge sip, sniffing it as if it was poisoned before handing it back to me. After I finish I ask for another and once more the old man does the same thing but this time there is barely any left in the cup for me. So eventually the doctor brings me some Chamomile Tea. As I go to drink it once more the kind old gentleman grabs my cup and as per se the first time takes a huge sip leaving only a small amount left in the cup.

I drink it and ask for another and once more my cup is lying completely empty and I am starting to get really ticked. So when I go to sleep and I see the old man with some Tea I return the favor and it lands me in a head lock. So when the doctors butler comes in, say after about thirty seconds with Tea Biscuit Scones I grab one and hit the old mans hand from grabbing one as I grab one for him. I go to eat my first and suceed but when I playfully grin and say oh no this one is mine too the old man growls and grabs it from me eating it. Feeling abit badly I call up my resturant I own and ordering some special scones I hand them to the old man and he looks surprised and rubs my head. As he eats them quite impressed I ask for one and as I take it I eat it happily.

Afterwards the butler comes by and tries one and in not quite liking the fact I out did him I am landed a square hit on the head that about busts my tongue in two. As the butler leaves the kind old man offers me the last of the scones and I refuse. In the end... I learned to have fun, enjoy, and forget the pains of having an arguement that was pointless. If only people in real life could do the same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

sounds like your sub conscious learned a helpful life lesson.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ya!

kick the old man out and go make your own tea!

jk

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by squatchhunter

It really did. Star for the nice response.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Lol Nice one. I just had to star you for that. It made me laugh.

join