It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO found at the bottom of the Baltic Sea?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Looks like a gun turret to me.My guess would be there's a battleship sunk around there somewhere missing a turret.It was quite common for them to come off when ships were sunk especially the Germans.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
Looks like a gun turret to me.My guess would be there's a battleship sunk around there somewhere missing a turret.It was quite common for them to come off when ships were sunk especially the Germans.

Reasonable explanation mate but at the alleged 60m diameter, gun turret doesn't fit.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Get to it swedes!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
good thing someone bumped this thread, the time when the expedition goes back is near. This is literally the best chance in the near future that we'll ever have at getting a smoking gun, but who knows maybe it's a good thing if they find nothing. I'm sure as hell not in the mood to deal with all the hysteria, when I need to go overseas to find work.

I made an extensive write-up on this already on another forum if anyone wants to check it out.
www.prometheusforum.net...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
With all the theories thrown and subsequently discounted in this case, it is becoming more intriguing all the time. However, a point to make, let's say for the sake of argument, that it is a crashed saucer. Now, with all the coverage on this thing, what are the chances that when the private team go back out, they find nada? Probably due to someone (most likely governmental), getting out there first in a quick retrieval operation. Just food for thought.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
and if the government does get it, maybe it's not necessarily a bad thing? It's cool to look at this stuff for ourselves that we know is true but it's not going to be fun when we are dealing with millions of people in existential shock that hold the purse strings to our jobs and paychecks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join