It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Never mind Deny Ignorance in this instance..
That is the most hilarious explanation I've heard..I don't care if it's crap it's awesome.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its obvious now that the Aliens are using intoxicated animals to send their messages.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I must say, same sentiment different delivery. Jeez I almost peed my pants. We all get so serious here. This
one will go down in ATS history.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I think it's more of a mainstream, opinionated individual's opportunity to try and discredit the authenticity of crop circles because all it takes is one ignorant propaganda report making it to mainstream media to convert all of the blinded sheep into skeptics and disbelievers. The mainstream exposure is enough alone to gain ground in the idea that crop circles are hoaxes.

After those guys came forward with their technique that showed how they poorly made a crop circle overnight, suddenly every crop circle in the world was made by these two old guys with a wooden plank and some rope.

I personally wonder if crop circles appeared first, and then these guys went ahead and tried to make them themselves and claim to fame from it or even if mainstream media or TPTB put them up to it so they could further discredit the authenticity. I wouldn't be surprised if the only crop circles those guys ever made were the ones that they demonstrated.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

I think you will find theres a LOT more than just 2 guys openly making crop circles. Theres tons of videos on youtube of how to make them along with guides on the web. some groups even have their own websites try CropCircleMakers.com. Check out some of the Groups. IMO there absolutley no reason to think the complex designs are anything other than man made . But thats a subject for another thread.

edit on 2-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Very interesting.

This of course doesn't explain all Crop circles, as some appear where there are no wallabies or are just to intricate.

Furthermore, some crop circles have radiation around them, and I don't think Wallabies are responsible for that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yeah, High kangaroo's can jump in perfect circles to make geometric shapes that form intracate patterns or pictures when viewed from the air.

I cant believe you *SNIP* believe that? Realy guys? Jesus *SNIP* christ.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Skyfloating because: Personal Attack and Profanity Removed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join