It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, in next 48 hrs will hit strong eartqveke or volcano event

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I appreciate your effort to study and warn us about events that nobody understands yet. IMO this is much better than sit and do NOTHING, or come in here and be a skeptical, or BELIEVE in MSM or in Goverment. Great work Dalke07, keep up the good will!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Is from Sun, how I see CME from STEREO A, is stronger end faster ..

We expecting long end powerful geomagnetic storm end you need to be open eyes ..

I expect more explosion on Sun but I hope not appear, now we have geomagnetic storm from dates later hrs on August 4, to August 5, 6, earthquakes end volcano's be more stronger end frequent ..

Earth is in bad condition end under pressure last months, so stronger shaking appear end I'm positive if you need to hear that ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f273905bb4ce.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fee31c7b457a.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8539a3e7530.png[/atsimg]

This is last 7+ from 2011-07-10, so last 25 days only one appear ..

2011-07-10 00:57:13.0 38.05 N 143.29 E 40 7.1 OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

www.emsc-csem.org...

I think in that 3+ days appear minimum of 3 EQ of M 7+ end grater, very possibility to see M 8 or volcano's eruption ..

Peace to Earth ..
edit on 3-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh and the Sun id imagine it's been sending out flares since the phrase "Let There Be light" was uttered. Now take your ball and go. I said just go. I just peed down the twisty slide. >

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
We can only wait and see. Personally, i hope nothing happens because the Earth needs a little break

Agreed Daask....This has been one hell of a year for our little planet

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is confirmation ..

Before minute spaceweather put this, end is not good M6-class ..

M6-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Earth orbiting satellites have just detected a significant M6-class solar flare. The source appears to be sunspot 1261. Increased energetic proton fluxes are possible in the vicinity of Earth. Stay tuned for updates.

spaceweather.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

No offense OP, I used to actually enjoy these threads a little bit. Honestly though I am sick of them.

Can we just get a new rule that says if your Prediction thread fails you get suspended for a month? I know I have not posted here a ton, I normally Lurk but the fact that this is on the front page is seriously annoying. I hate all this doom and gloom stuff. Maybe every other week I will start posting predictions too...a broken clock is right at some point or another.

edit: p.s. If by some chance you are correct I will eat my words :
edit on 3-8-2011 by dtalon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by dtalon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by Dalke07

What? How do geomagnetic storms effect tectonic plates and volcanoes? I think you should find some time to answer this.

if you have such question go look it up, this connection between sun activity and earthquakes has been spoken of for quite some time.

the man is making a prediction, not presenting you with a scientific journal approved by some recognized panel,

i suspect the entire purpose of your post is to introduce doubt into readers minds, but whats the freakin point of that here in a prediction thread, it aint a science debate, its gorram predictions!!

Wrong.

On ATS the burden of proof is on the OP.

The question is valid and should be addressed by the OP.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
IMO, for what it's worth, language barrier or not, I appreciate your attempt to make a valid point. I hope, as I am sure that you do too, that you are wrong. And if not, I thank you for at least trying to warn us in a way that appears to get your message across. Keep up the good work and I wouldn't let people get to me for stating my beliefs.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe we will see our first magnitude 10.0 EQ.......The OP should be more specific to the size of the eq they are predicting. Magnitude 6 & 7 quakes are quite common, so are we to assume that the OP is talking about a quake that is magnitude 8 or greater? There is nothing worse than vague predictions....
edit on 3-8-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Weird, I had a dream last night about an earthquake that hadent happend yet but somehow I knew in my dream it was going to happen. I kinda remeber there being a spicific date but cant remeber srry. It was pretty real. Im still shookin up by it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

This is the latest event you're talking about, the M6 flare
SDO composite movie AIA 211, 193, 171
sdowww.lmsal.com...
Soho Lasco C2 partial halo CME
www.solarmonitor.org...
edit on 3-8-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I know this sounds redundant, but I've grown so tired of these predictions.

Yes, there will be earthquakes, thats a given. There are always earthquakes, every day, all over the world, granted some stronger than others.

Yes one day our world will come to an end. Whether its one or all of the "end of the world as we know it" theories it matters not.

I predict that on 9-10-2011 some one will fart, and someone in the vicinity will think their world is coming to an end.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thank you for that, "intergalactic fire" ..

Danger for more CME's is present in next 24 hour +, you can see on this pictures what time need to sunspot go from ~ our direction ..

Earth orbit direction is same direction like Sun rotating so that way need time to pass this big end dangerous sunspots ..

Is not good but I hope all be ok end Earth stay strong end co0l ..

Geo activity can start any time from now is pass first 30 hrs ..

Other emission come before CME's or solar winds ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc8efdbbf413.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50ac885d8829.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Another prediction! And one in the very near future! Well that must be a first.

I predict nothing earth shattering will happen in the next 48 hours.

edit on 2-8-2011 by snewpers because: meh

or a very common 5.0-6.0 quake happens in a randomly and common location and the OP replies with " I told you so".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think the correlation between solar flares is interesting but, honestly, I'm not educated enough on the subject. After the Japan earthquake I downloaded that 3D earthquake/Real time/tracker/whatever thing. (Yes, my scientific name for it! lol) I was amazed at how many earthquakes occur throughout the world on a daily basis, and how many "large" (5 - 6.0 and above) go unreported in, at least, U.S. news. Of course, some of these take place in the middle of the ocean miles and miles from anywhere. When these do take place, there is never any reports/predictions made based off of occuring solar flares in conjuction with said daily quakes. (That I see) Is this purely conjecture, is there a real a science behind flares and quakes, or am I wrong to believe that there is no real "handshake" between the two instances? I've followed some links posted here, looked at the pics, but I'm not seeing the definitive connection. Interesting nonetheless... I'll watch my 3D earthquake/Real time/tracker/whatever thing and see if your prediction comes true.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Hey Op. Spaceweather.com has put up a 3d model of when the CME your prediction is based on will hit.

www.spaceweather.com...

It will be interesting to see what the predicted e.t.a. of the more recent M6 flare, which also produced a CME, will be.
edit on 3-8-2011 by HanoverFat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Another prediction! And one in the very near future! Well that must be a first.

I predict nothing earth shattering will happen in the next 48 hours.

edit on 2-8-2011 by snewpers because: meh

Yeah well I wouldn't be so quick to make that statement just yet...

The evidence is fast growing for a CME/EQ relationship.

Since the Japan EQ, a lot "and I do mean A LOT", of people have been watching for a posible link and the results of the greater attention are startin to show that if may just be for real..!!

There must be at least 2 dozen threads on ATS from over the past six months that correlate higher than normal EQ activity with the arrival of CME's.

When you think about it, it isn't as far fetched as some might say. The Earths core is a huge ball of mostly molten Iron and Iron reacts to magnetism. CME's do in fact disrupt the earths magnetosphere. So it is possible that the Core is affected in some way that transcends through the mantle to the plates, where the energy is released through the fault lines in the form of EQ's.

We'll see what happens I suppose over the next couple of days....

edit on 8/3/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by Dalke07

What? How do geomagnetic storms effect tectonic plates and volcanoes? I think you should find some time to answer this.

What tectonic plates would that be?Oh cluckerspud, you mean the stretch marks.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
For now we have one M6 class, two M1 end two C 7-8 ..

Hope no more sunspots eruption ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0aa46d069f19.png[/atsimg]

Magnetosphere is very peaceful last 30 hours like EQ end volcano's, nothing yet from geomagnetic storm ..

End here you can see here connections of Geo activity end CME's, but you be all positive when start geomagnetic storm ..
G. storm be long end strong but not like at March 11, 2011 but now Earth is weaker, i think second wave from M6 flare be more dangerous but I'm not positive ..

www2.nict.go.jp...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e7a510e8cd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/573a9c642776.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17e60b5621c3.png[/atsimg]

www.emsc-csem.org...

Here you can see weak earthquake new swarms, for "ring of fire" you all know is very active ..

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2df0ed0568e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here in Belgium, we had a very rare earthquake magnitude 2.4. The epicentre was Veldegem, a small village near Bruges. The earthquake took place on Tuesday evening.

www.deredactie.be...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join